Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

spankmeister posted:

Everyone knows Ukraine is a smol bean who can't do anything themselves, therefore if Ukraine does a thing, it was the USA. Brilliant!

Ukrainian States of Amerikkka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Lol if Russia somehow does nothing over this

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Tai posted:

Soooo wonder what putin is gearing up for.

He wants to mobilize badly and probably wants to put a million troops in Ukraine

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1771526469845467239

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I hope Putin lives to see his bunker palace blown to smithereens before this is all over.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

EorayMel posted:

Lol most likely outcome

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Eyeing my bingo space of "opens a second front against Kazakhstan"

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-68640590

lmao I didn't notice but Russia, who totally didn't blow up the dam it controlled, tried to blow up another dam the other day with missiles. Maybe Ukraine fired missiles at it again.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

EorayMel posted:

Especially if it really was ISIS, as it basically indicates open season on Russia, because Putin is too preoccupied with taking a few meters of scorched earth in Ukraine to do anything about it.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHz4O3gFQ7s

The attack was done by us, Isis
Ukraine it is.
No, I said Isis.
Ukraine?
I-sis
U-kraine?
I-S...
U-K...

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
LOL and there it is. Al-qaeda is CIA now. What a great day

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

so 911 was an inside job all along

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Tai posted:

LOL and there it is. Al-qaeda is CIA now. What a great day

always was

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
Ferdinand Porsche did 911

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Based on RU social media, the bots/propagandists are confused and getting their narrative together. There was a feeble attempt that this calls for total mobilization but c9mmenters werent convinced. Bullet points of what people are posting:
- gently caress the immigrants
- why the gently caress did it take an HOUR for armed cops to arrive after the shooting started
- they were paid 500k russian roubles and drove straight to Ukraine, a country where you can't exchange russian roubles?
- security sucks, they drove 400 km without even changing the car or number plates

Overall it seemed to have fuelled immigration issue more than anything else, very few of the normal posters seem to link it to Ukraine in any way.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
yeah ultimately the question is "does this make people want to join the army in masses?" and the answer weirdly is still no when you dogdick the brains of your own people and useful idiots in an information war

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Alan Smithee posted:

yeah ultimately the question is "does this make people want to join the army in masses?" and the answer weirdly is still no when you dogdick the brains of your own people and useful idiots in an information war

Try seeing how many "No." answers you get when the cops who took an hour to respond take only a minute to come over with all the guns they didn't use and suggest you find a glorious career in the Russian Armed Forces to prevent this from happening again

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

EorayMel posted:

Try seeing how many "No." answers you get when the cops who took an hour to respond take only a minute to come over with all the guns they didn't use and suggest you find a glorious career in the Russian Armed Forces to prevent this from happening again

Of course it took them an hour, the printer jammed again and they didn't have the draft forms ready because FSB told the wrong date.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

you didn't need a terrorist attack for that

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
I love it when tankies use Ritter as an info source despite being a convicted pedo and a con man. Just ignore the bought and paid for by the Kremlin.

Keisari
May 24, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

dogdick the brains of your own people and useful idiots in an information war

What does "dogdick" mean here? I am NOT googling that...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

"nothing matters"

it's great for making sure nobody rises up. But when you need them to do poo poo like go to war welp

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Alan Smithee posted:

According to some of the latest chatter on telegram, monke seems to be running low on willing volunteers looking to join his horde. However, that doesn't mean issuing summons and dragging people off to fill the ranks hasn't stopped, in fact monke started ordering drafts issued to Moscow and St Pete's lads a day ago

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1771630781225373702
Curse those evil Ukrainians for hitting dams and innocent civilians again :rolleye:

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

Keisari posted:

I do not believe for a second that they actually caught the terrorists. They got away, and now are filming the proverbial bear claiming to be a rabbit

I understood that reference!

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!

Tai posted:

I love it when tankies use Ritter as an info source despite being a convicted pedo and a con man. Just ignore the bought and paid for by the Kremlin.

Yeah, at least use a normal non-creep like Mark Ames or Gonzalo Lira.

Wait.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

steven seagal

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1771630781225373702
Curse those evil Ukrainians for hitting dams and innocent civilians again :rolleye:

Something was worth at least 3 storm shadows

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1771643529715961901?t=qdNI-y4hVpobPk6ZsMAe8w&s=19

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm sorry Vlad, it must have been that bean I had for dinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfTPIT-LcSM

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1771650649349935482
That didn't take long.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Any idea what that was, I also saw this earlier and found it peculiar that no-one in any channels I follow mentions what needed that much force to cease existing?

EDIT: Answered while I was typing my question.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Der Kyhe posted:

Any idea what that was, I also saw this earlier and found it peculiar that no-one in any channels I follow mentions what needed that much force to cease existing?

Black Sea Fleet's communication headquarters. Well, former communication headquarters now.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

zone posted:

Black Sea Fleet's communication headquarters. Well, former communication headquarters now.

Thanks! The new Putin term has started really smoothly.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

zone posted:

It's a headcrater :dadjoke:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
They should try trick that at Putin's house.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Khanstant posted:

They should try trick that at Putin's house.

If they had enough missiles and drones to spare, they'd probably do their best to turn monke's palace into a crater. Unfortunately there's too many other legitimate targets and not enough ammo.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Do they even have a fleet to communicate with?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

mobby_6kl posted:

They still have four subs and a small assortment of missile carriers, frigates, and landing ships that still need to be sunk.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Mikojan posted:

watch putin start a war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

mobby_6kl posted:

Since it is a satcom site there is a good chance it was also a major comms hub for other branches, Sevastopol base precedes even the 2014 war.