Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

Even worse I think it was an attempt to parody a gay person coming out to their family with the goal of trying to reduce being gay to a gross fetish

Oh man, I think you're right. I didn't consider that beyond the cringe. That's hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

It was Corran Horn so I think the first few X-Wing Novels

I think it was Wraith Squadron, the X-Wing spinoff that had some human bothan fucky sucky, too. Stackpole writing out his fursona dreams

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

Weirdest Loss yet

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Idgi why is this funny

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I mean, return that poo poo if you want to, if you try and bend that pin back yourself and it snaps you're gonna have to return it anyway.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Why are you reposting that from the PC building thread on these forums?

Edit: it's mildly funny if you're a big nerd because that isn't the motherboard power port and the very slightly bent pin will never be used anyway as it's for case intrusion detection, but if you're new to PC building it makes sense to check

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dameius posted:

I think it was Wraith Squadron, the X-Wing spinoff that had some human bothan fucky sucky, too. Stackpole writing out his fursona dreams

No that was Gavin Darklighter in Rogue Squadron.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you squint, it kind of looks like a giant battleship.

jalen
Jun 8, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I think the vore thing is just an edit, the original was a person coming out as either a furry or a brony

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Butterfly Valley posted:

Edit: it's mildly funny if you're a big nerd because that isn't the motherboard power port and the very slightly bent pin will never be used anyway as it's for case intrusion detection, but if you're new to PC building it makes sense to check

Lol

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

can you anal vore it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Viral marketing for Sopranos prequel??

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Could use a few more swords

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Anjin-sama

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Put some respect on the Hatamoto's name, please.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

The Moon Monster posted:

Viral marketing for Sopranos prequel??

You woke up this morning
Got yourself a blade,
Mama always said you'd be
At the arcade.

She said: You're one in a million
You've got to burn to shine,
But you were born under a bad sign,
With a blue moon in your eyes.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Do you remember which book? A friend and I give each other wretchedly bad books for Christmas. Like the X-Men/TNG crossover novel.

Dameius posted:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

No that was Gavin Darklighter in Rogue Squadron.

:spergin::hf::goonsay:

It's Corran Horn and it's from Wedge's Gamble, the second book of the X-wing series about Rogue Squadron.

Before anyone gets their hopes up about reading the intimate details of human/otter sex, it's not an event that happens in the book, but a story told by one character (Corran) that basically amounts to "Yeah, humans can hook up with non-humans. I did once with a Selonian (Otter people), the sex was actually amazing, but it turns out I was allergic to her fur and she was allergic to my sweat so afterwards it felt like we were both badly sunburned, so keep in mind physical stuff can be complicated" when another character (Gavin) is starting to feel attracted to a non-human (A Bothan). All the human-Bothan political shenanigans are a few books later.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Bothans? The bumhead aliens?

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

Bothan these nuts

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bothan these nuts died to bring you this information

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Manny Bothans died to get the plans for the second Death Star, that guy's Larry Bothans and he has the plans for the first Deat Star.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Make it so the top of his helmet is only visible and call him "mini bothans"

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Bothans deez nuts!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I tried finding a good pic of Manny Bothans from the great Tag & Bink Are Dead trade paperback but :effort:.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

I've seen people post the first image but I'm not sure what it's referencing :confused:

edit: I mean some variation of the first image

edit 2: it's never been funny though.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

credburn posted:

I've seen people post the first image but I'm not sure what it's referencing :confused:

edit: I mean some variation of the first image

edit 2: it's never been funny though.

Google 'The Enigma of Amigara Fault' by Junji Ito for a synopsis and the original art panel should pop up too. It's a short horror comic from an author/artist well known for his distinctive style. I won't spoil anything in case you want to give it a read; it's quick and widely available online.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Butterfly Valley posted:

This is pyf friend. It's one of my favorites and it's funny as poo poo.

I actually find it adorable and I am proud of the poster for inspecting a piece of tech closely. Bent pins are absolutely a terrifying scenario, but only in some cases.

I've got a bunch of milkweed and Pipevine pictures too. Perhaps you'd like that, Butterfly Valley, but they're not super funny.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Post butterfly valley's favorite funny pictures

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Two things. You'd have to have seen two things. Ugh aren't I so loving elite and better than everyone else who doesn't know two stupid things? Better keep posting the same bullshit every minute so everyone else knows I'm in on the two things.

Zesty has a new favorite as of 22:11 on Mar 23, 2024

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

Zesty posted:

Two things. You'd have to have seen two things. Ugh aren't I so loving elite and better than everyone else who doesn't know two stupid things? Better keep posting the same bullshit every minute so everyone else knows I'm in on the two things.

https://twitter.com/calificio/status/1771294352876187894

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Manga is read right to left, as the first panel is, but the two panels only make sense left to right. I sure hope someone was fired from this blunder.

Son of Rodney has a new favorite as of 23:26 on Mar 23, 2024

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Zesty posted:

The twitter op seems like a nice person who found something that tickled them but you should totally go fight them irl without doing any research

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Son of Rodney posted:

Manga is read right to left, as the first panel is, but the teo panels only make sense left to right. I sure hope someone was fired from this blunder.

They did, they couldn't find any more work and now are living on the streets with their three kids. :(

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
What is this, meltdown march

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

I only get internet memes with four pictures.