Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Alan Smithee posted:

are these like "megacorp owns this vacant block of homes, gently caress em" or "guy is on vacation for a week, let's break in"
An illegal breaks into your home and then they own it. Many such cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Hi wait hold on are those not apocalyptic numbers? Like hold the gently caress on that's even accounting for the bot spread isn't it

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Someone really needs to inform musk about this. I'm gonna call him now

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Staluigi posted:

Hi wait hold on are those not apocalyptic numbers? Like hold the gently caress on that's even accounting for the bot spread isn't it

But did you notice the source? That's right, the lying mainstream media :chord:

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Good point and also right now he's got two horses worth of ket in him and he thinks gravity is a jewish psyop so im a hold off on the heavy. I'm sure he'll figure it out on his own later

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

The fun thing about big numbers is that big percentages are still negligible. If you start with 500 million users and lose 20%, you still have 400 million. Even if you lost 95% that would still be 25 million. Which is a tiny percentage of the original amount but it's still a lot of people! Not enough to make Twitter profitable but it was never going to be profitable under Musk anyway. Twitter can become 90% bots and it'll still trudge along until Musk gets bored of his hugbox, which will never happen because his brain is broken and his genuine followers post like bots anyway

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Elon cringe

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Alan Smithee posted:

are these like "megacorp owns this vacant block of homes, gently caress em" or "guy is on vacation for a week, let's break in"

It's generically "I've ignored this house for two months oh no squatters". The recent articles are things like NY where it takes 30 days then you're basically a tenant and then it's months of eviction rigamarole.

As usual tho it often boils down to "the cops don't give a singular poo poo and just let the courts deal with it"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

zedprime posted:

An illegal breaks into your home and then they own it. Many such cases.

They don't even break in. Demonrats will put an illegal in there without your input and then it's their house.

That is why I'm voting Donald Trump and straight ticket Republicans (I'm a centrist)

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The ironic part is Elon living rent free in X the everything appartment.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Avirosb posted:

The ironic part is Elon living rent free in X the everything appartment.
Elon: I live in X rent free. Do you live rent free in X?

"I live in a house with your ex-wife"

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
k

but what can you do today/right now?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Except post well

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
welcome

to X dot com

everything is possible

at X dot com

the impossible is possible

at X dot com

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

Just having another normal day

He's already been evicted from Twitter's Colorado offices for nonpayment of rents, they should evict him from 1355 Market Street too. Unless by some staggering twist of irony he's surfing California squatter's rights laws while double-talking like this, in which case they should especially throw him out.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Imagine not only owning a property, but enough property that it's not uncommon for you go without checking it for a month.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Even kill dogs?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

You absolute pathetic simp. It's gross to watch the book licking and dick slurping this guy does. Begging for attention from one of the saddest men living.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Thank

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Tai posted:

You absolute pathetic simp. It's gross to watch the book licking and dick slurping this guy does. Begging for attention from one of the saddest men living.

"If Elon gives me just 0.0001% of his wealth I'll be set for life, slim chance but better odds than any of my failson shitcoin endeavors"

Thought process of these reply guys is not any more complicated than that

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Looking forward to ending Musk with it.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
It's hard to be a profitable reply guy when the competition is Elon Musk.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

What is it with the dumbest people never failing to grasp that private property ownership is effectively a contract with the state and comes with a pile of obligations?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

elon is such a braindead fox-poisoned grandpa that it's honestly in his own interest that we just put him down now. before he loses the rest of his meager faculties.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Nah, I wanna see how fat he gets while claiming to be trained in street fighting.

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012

Welcome to Zombo.com X

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Elon Musk sees his ex happier with a new prettier guy so he's fallen back into the arms of his mistress racism.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Buce posted:

elon is such a braindead fox-poisoned grandpa that it's honestly in his own interest that we just put him down now. before he loses the rest of his meager faculties.

nah, egg him on and accelerate him.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Gabbo

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Tai posted:

500k+ followers. Hopefully they are mostly bots.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Monica Bellucci posted:

Nah, I wanna see how fat he gets while claiming to be trained in street fighting.

You don't want him breaking out the 100 Hand Slapsuit.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

It is only a matter of time before Leon turns on Doge Designer and Doge's meltdown will be fantastic to see screenshots of (because why would I have a twitter account in the year 2024 lmao)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Slotducks posted:

It is only a matter of time before Leon turns on Doge Designer and Doge's meltdown will be fantastic to see screenshots of (because why would I have a twitter account in the year 2024 lmao)

Whoa. It is like something seconds since I realized Elon is a play on Leon.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
One day you will be able to doxx nazis. One day.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Brain genius

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

Just having another normal day

I think Elon Musk might be a retarded person. Someone with mental disabilities

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

kazil posted:

Brain genius

I hate these loving assholes so much, gah

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

Whoa. It is like something seconds since I realized Elon is a play on Leon.

Christmas elon is noel.

Still an rear end in a top hat tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

priznat posted:

I hate these loving assholes so much, gah

do something about it bitch that's right you won't