Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Rear Admiral Big Z Zelensky strikes again! If you blow up the Black Sea Fleet comms headquarters is it "Destroyed" or "Sunk"? Yes technically it's on land but Z has magic NATO help and so many naval wins that it's a bit of a grey area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
funniest thing about other ukraine threads is searching "trump" in the thread search

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

did someone say "trump"?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Toxic Mental posted:

did someone say "trump"?

No, that’s “turmb”

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

did someone say "trump"?

I bid 4 No Trump.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1771642506599354701
Presented without comment

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Toxic Mental posted:

did someone say "trump"?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
What does the Hearthstone player have to do with this.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Carlos Lantana posted:

funniest thing about other ukraine threads is searching "trump" in the thread search

I'm voting trump because biden isn't doing canceling my student debt!!

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Tai posted:

I wonder what hats off psycho poo poo is going to play after the weekend.

And now we know

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/chrisschmitz/status/1771672456857625043
A ship may also have been struck in Crimea. Looks like Ukraine got a twofer today.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Tai posted:

LOL and there it is. Al-qaeda is CIA now. What a great day

https://twitter.com/Karl_Was_Right/...ingawful.com%2F

ISIS is a US wetworks black ops outfit is my favourite take.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
It's funny how the CIA is simultaneously an incompetent clownshow that can't find their own asses and also is personally responsible for assassinating every single person who ever died who was not a vocal ally of the U.S. and specifically the Democratic party establishment.

Oh well, :umberto:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Was JFK not a vocal ally of the democratic party establishment?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Was JFK not a vocal ally of the democratic party establishment?

He had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

the holy poopacy posted:

He had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Actually I think his head just did that on its own.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

the holy poopacy posted:

It's funny how the CIA is simultaneously an incompetent clownshow that can't find their own asses and also is personally responsible for assassinating every single person who ever died who was not a vocal ally of the U.S. and specifically the Democratic party establishment.

Oh well, :umberto:
Standard authoritarian playbook stuff. The enemy is both weak and strong/incompetent and hyper competent/completely irrelevant and the worst thing in the world. 'The enemy' can be just about anything. Immigrants are lazy leeches on the system but, also, they're taking all our jobs. It is a depressingly successful tactic.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1771676104090083576
Whatever got hit in Crimea made the vatniks extremely mad. They're going to launch more missiles and drones.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The fleet is getting smaller and smaller. With that the ability to project power to the med is also smaller and smaller

Russia lives off of its ability to send the black fleet around and muscle up it's areas of influence ala Syria.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
So as it stands, some people rocked up to a concert hall and shot up some innocent people and threw some petrol bombs. Police showed up one hour later. The criminals drove out of one of the most surveillanced cities in the world hoping to cross one of the most surveillanced borders outside of North/South Korea. They got paid a bunch of Rubles via telegram ($5k for a likely suicide mission) and fled to Ukraine becuase Rubles are very very useful in Ukraine plus the Ukraine border is very easy to cross during a war.

O yes and Russian media has an AI fake of a Ukraine official it is pushing. Cool

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Black fleet HQ bombed. That's what pisses Russia off today. It's a huge loving explosion absolutely 10x larger than the last time the HQ was hit.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Yeah pretty much. Then sprinkle in some "...and this is all a CIA plot..." wherever you want.

And now Putin has absolutely filled his diaper with rage with this latest string of snake eyes and it's getting everywhere and making a mess. He's going to slip and fall down in it again.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Russian war ministry has announced the capture of Ivanivske and opening the path to Chasiv Yar, as reported on ISW today.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Black fleet HQ bombed. That's what pisses Russia off today. It's a huge loving explosion absolutely 10x larger than the last time the HQ was hit.

It was their satcom center this time apparently, from a geolocation tweet up thread. I think the difference in the visible effects is mainly nighttime vs daytime explosions .

The fleet hq was also a huge stone building with underground bunkers so the missiles were probably fused to explode well inside, it looked completely gutted but the facade was still standing. Either way whatever was there is gone but we'll get satellite pictures soon enough

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1771739991820960246

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

large hands posted:

It was their satcom center this time apparently, from a geolocation tweet up thread. I think the difference in the visible effects is mainly nighttime vs daytime explosions .

The fleet hq was also a huge stone building with underground bunkers so the missiles were probably fused to explode well inside, it looked completely gutted but the facade was still standing. Either way whatever was there is gone but we'll get satellite pictures soon enough

So doesn't this mean the whole point or utility of controlling crimea for Russia's fleet is now completely worthless given how many ships have been destroyed and whatever ships remain are now unable to communicate with each other, at least effectively?

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I'd like that.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

EorayMel posted:

So doesn't this mean the whole point or utility of controlling crimea for Russia's fleet is now completely worthless given how many ships have been destroyed and whatever ships remain are now unable to communicate with each other, at least effectively?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Air defense worked in Kyiv and Lviv as per the local military administrations. Meanwhile in occupied Crimea, apparently more than 20 explosions were heard tonight. Huge amounts of smoke filling the sky.
https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1771742096078041377

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

So tankies and fools are saying that the US/CIA/Ukraine hired ISIS to attack a theater in Moscow. Gave them a truck to use with Ukrainian plates and then said "yeah when you're done shooting up the theater just drive straight back to Belarus so people know you came from Ukraine".

Like how stupid are these people? I know they're :byetankie: but holy hell lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Uh, it's obvious. The USA does it all the time. They're in the business of death. Just think about it idiot. Why wouldn't they do it, is what you SHOULD be asking.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The CIA rented the uhaul

And Ukraine ordered the fertilizer

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

:siren:TEMPLE GRANDIN OS:siren: has volunteered balls for nuking in all current and future nuclear confrontations, FYI

Tai posted:

So as it stands, some people rocked up to a concert hall and shot up some innocent people and threw some petrol bombs. Police showed up one hour later. The criminals drove out of one of the most surveillanced cities in the world hoping to cross one of the most surveillanced borders outside of North/South Korea. They got paid a bunch of Rubles via telegram ($5k for a likely suicide mission) and fled to Ukraine becuase Rubles are very very useful in Ukraine plus the Ukraine border is very easy to cross during a war.

O yes and Russian media has an AI fake of a Ukraine official it is pushing. Cool

The only people taking rubles are Russians, not even China and India are using it for petroleum transactions :lol:

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Tai posted:

Survivors are survivors since the russian police and armed forces took their time.

You are better off being invaded by americans than protected by russians.

But don't worry moscow, just like many of you want, once propaganda decides who did it, a random village that had nothing to do with it will disappear overnight there .

haddedam fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Mar 24, 2024

geworfenheit
Feb 3, 2024
i really doubt that a few petrol bombs did that kind of damage, i think there's serious explosives involved here.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Yes the terrorists were paid in ₽!

Fresh print new crisp bills just can't see WHO could have DONE this

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

you misunderstand

it was a shelter for bombs

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The CIA rented the uhaul

And Ukraine ordered the fertilizer

Brown Moses? Nonono Brown Misis!

geworfenheit
Feb 3, 2024
given that to get to russia over land from tajikistan you need to go through kazakhstan, do the kazakhs have any intel on how these guys made it through and what they did?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Mistle posted:

:siren:TEMPLE GRANDIN OS:siren: has volunteered balls for nuking in all current and future nuclear confrontations, FYI

The only people taking rubles are Russians, not even China and India are using it for petroleum transactions :lol:

I was of sound mind and body when I swore the Oath of Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

The Western homonazis, led by the Jew Zelensky, have hired Islamist extremists to strike at Russia.

I am very intelligent.