Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We should take bets on what the big takeaway of the story is.

I’m guessing she hits players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Gonna get Gym Jordaned.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Lawyering Sisters Up

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Manoueverable posted:

As someone who's been reading Delicious in Dungeon, I'm also co-signing the rec. It's a wonderful series and the only reason I haven't seen the adaptation yet is I got locked out of my parents' Netflix account and I don't want to reward their business practices by paying for a separate account.

I'll try it but only as a DUB

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

No Butt Stuff posted:

I bet it's some sort of sexual abuse thing, not her doing it, but encouraging players that had been abused to keep their mouth shut.

Basically

LeeMajors posted:

Gonna get Gym Jordaned.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Maybe.

https://x.com/lebatardshowfan/status/1771669355031314619?s=46&t=BSzhFErQ6N9N1FAHwRiTEg

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Reminder Kim Mulkey demanded Brittney Griner keep her sexuality in the closet because it might hurt Baylor's recruiting, because there's no lesbians in women's basketball whatsoever!

Edit: drat beaten lol (hopefully not like Mulkey's players)

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

Gonna get Gym Jordaned.

She was at Baylor for 20 years so I think this is obvious answer.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

started watching Netflix's "three body problem" and it's weird as hell, but... pretty good actually, 4 episodes in

benedict wong plays low-key burnt-out cop really well and zine tseng's performance in the first two episodes is very solid too

also I bought a small carrot cake entirely for myself, this is normal behavior

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Freaquency posted:

She’s threatening to sue, which is definitely a thing you do when you’ve done nothing wrong

You know that Pick & Roll Paula Deen done hosed up since she left the Koko B. Ware outfit at home. She was probably at Jan 6

Docjowles posted:

I had almost the exact same experience years ago in Portland Oregon at some random Thai place with my now-wife. No memory of what I ordered but I asked for it spicy and got the literal hottest thing I’ve ever had in my life. I love spicy food and powered through it but it was like sent directly up from hell. My wife was laughing her rear end off as I sweated and cried through my meal that I swear I enjoyed!!!

100%. A great story & memory, but I was sweating like I'd run 10 miles in August after that dish.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

She was at Baylor for 20 years so I think this is obvious answer.

Oh, yeah, she was absolutely covering up players getting raped.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
New Road House was pretty bad. Like, sure Connor McGregor sucks, the actual fight scenes are a little lacking, it falls apart in the 3rd act, literally none of the side characters matter in any capacity, but Jake Gyllenhaal’s got plenty of charisma and the first half is okay. It’d be a halfway acceptable straight to DVD drunk movie, the biggest issue is it’s saddled with being the purported heir to an all timer, and for no discernible reason! Discard the name or pretend it’s Road House 3 and it’d be reasonable, but the pretense of being akin to the original is nothing but a setup for failure. Biggest personal gripe, this Dalton iteration supposedly being from Missoula is entirely the wrong vibe, he’s nowhere near hippie enough for that, way more a Butte kinda guy, Great Falls if I’m being generous. Overall review, goddamn whatever I watched the thing and survived, but rewatching the original probably would’ve been more rewarding even if I know it beat for beat

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

New Road House was pretty bad. Like, sure Connor McGregor sucks, the actual fight scenes are a little lacking, it falls apart in the 3rd act, literally none of the side characters matter in any capacity, but Jake Gyllenhaal’s got plenty of charisma and the first half is okay. It’d be a halfway acceptable straight to DVD drunk movie, the biggest issue is it’s saddled with being the purported heir to an all timer, and for no discernible reason! Discard the name or pretend it’s Road House 3 and it’d be reasonable, but the pretense of being akin to the original is nothing but a setup for failure. Biggest personal gripe, this Dalton iteration supposedly being from Missoula is entirely the wrong vibe, he’s nowhere near hippie enough for that, way more a Butte kinda guy, Great Falls if I’m being generous. Overall review, goddamn whatever I watched the thing and survived, but rewatching the original probably would’ve been more rewarding even if I know it beat for beat

i saw a commercial for it in the multi-box on youtubetv while watching march madness and they showed a scene where he's beating up a group of guys just using open-hand slaps and they looked like, absurdly bad?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

started watching Netflix's "three body problem" and it's weird as hell, but... pretty good actually, 4 episodes in

benedict wong plays low-key burnt-out cop really well and zine tseng's performance in the first two episodes is very solid too

also I bought a small carrot cake entirely for myself, this is normal behavior

Haven’t watched the show yet but I read the books. If you think the early plot lines are weird, just wait lol.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

3 Body problem

that ship scene...

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Yeah that ship getting sliced up is one of the best sci fi things I can remember.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Marcille is the best

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Ether Frenzy posted:

She was probably at Jan 6

God I hope it was this lol

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

New Road House was pretty bad.

Yeah. My biggest gripe was the lack of any monster trucks.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

:words: Road House review :words:

In a weird way that sounds on par with the original.

I too will wait until it's available for cheap or at home, maybe see it as a matinee.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

Marcille is the best

She’s great

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Android Apocalypse posted:

In a weird way that sounds on par with the original.

I too will wait until it's available for cheap or at home, maybe see it as a matinee.

It’s on Amazon

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Oh nice. I'll watch it while making soondubu jigae today.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Frieren is great!!!!!!!!!!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Quiet on the set - two episodes in.

Oooooof

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Trump U? Is that where he got his bachelors in dumbshittery?

Jesus is Kenough.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Trump u too :mad:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

There’s a license plate in my neighborhood that says “ONLYFNZ” :chloe:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Shogun is great

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Remember Sydney Sweeney's anti-woke boobs? Apparently the woke left was so angry about it we forced her to buy a script and find financing for it, then star in the movie as revenge.

https://x.com/aurorafaced/status/1771410106783248587?s=20

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Air Skwirl posted:

Remember Sydney Sweeney's anti-woke boobs? Apparently the woke left was so angry about it we forced her to buy a script and find financing for it, then star in the movie as revenge.

lol what a bunch of dweebs

That was a fun 24hrs where they were going on and on about how the left hates blondes with big boobs.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Air Skwirl posted:

I don’t understand anything about what you just said

Right wingers liked her boobs? Now they don’t?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I don’t understand anything about what you just said

Right wingers liked her boobs? Now they don’t?

After her appearance on SNL there were a bunch of rightwing think pieces on how the existence of a white woman with large breasts is somehow anti-woke.

It basically boiled down to "she makes me horny, therefore trans people don't exist." And yeah, I don't get it either.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They pitched Immaculate to studios and I watched it when it got around to Universal.

Immaculate is a bad movie and I wish I had that time back

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Hope we dunk on some Ivy League nerds today

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Listening to Well There’s Your Problem back catalog and they referenced a Groverhaus episode and Lowtax SHOW YOURSELVES

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Air Skwirl posted:

After her appearance on SNL there were a bunch of rightwing think pieces on how the existence of a white woman with large breasts is somehow anti-woke.

It basically boiled down to "she makes me horny, therefore trans people don't exist." And yeah, I don't get it either.
They realize she's famous for being on the same TV show that made Hunter Schafer and Jacob Elordi famous, right? The one that stars Zendaya?

....no, I suppose they wouldn't, would they?

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

LeeMajors posted:

Listening to Well There’s Your Problem back catalog and they referenced a Groverhaus episode and Lowtax SHOW YOURSELVES

They have an old episode about groverhaus behind a paywall, I'd like to listen to it but I ain't paying dangit