Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

OwlFancier posted:

Why the blue furniture? Isn't that normally for guns that can't fire full lethality ammo?

That’s the UN Supersoldier special edition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Platystemon posted:

That’s the UN Supersoldier special edition.

I was also wondering that yeah lol, UN helmet blue. Strange choice I feel for a prepper.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Considering that person claims to be in Texas, I'm going to assume that's one of the USAF basic training (read: unable to be fired) M4s

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Flesh Forge posted:

lmfao candace owneds managed to get herself fired, I guess she got tired of the wilks brothers' dump trucks unloading mountains of cash on her
https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1771180008393826784

https://www.washingtonpost.com/style/media/2024/03/22/candace-owens-antisemitism-daily-wire-shapiro/

The lady ballers anti trans comedy movie that shapiro made recently tried to do a daily wire cinematic universe stinger by having Candace Owens and Matt Walsh appearing in a post credit scene

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I guess you're just not ready to have a mature, reasonable discussion of Nature's Harmonious Four-Day Time Cube.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/winnerburns/status/1771410106783248587?t=IV1B4-Gtqk_JGNa1NDHX1w&s=19

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Poster just sells itself lol

More movie review quotes need to be unhinged rants like this. Would probably go well on a T shirt as well!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
loving hell all that sydney sweeney's big titties/wokeness poo poo has been an extremely well executed stealth ad campaign, lmao

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

The AI chat script tried really hard to convince me I have a brain tumor. It reads my brain pictures and my excel spreadsheets. :hmmyes:

But what if Claude is quantum entangled with its future self, :shuckyes:

https://twitter.com/LegoKingo/status/1771766618328047962

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I love that pigeons are better at identifying tumors than computers.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Shame that tits are cancelled again, smdh

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Big boobs are only for transsexuals imo

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

Panfilo posted:

More movie review quotes need to be unhinged rants like this. Would probably go well on a T shirt as well!

That’s a brilliant poster and would make me watch it.

I hadn’t heard it before so checked imdb because I was kind of surprised that their antiwoke idol who they’ve been posting about for like three weeks was able to be cast in, film, and release a movie in that timeframe.

imdb trivia posted:

Sydney Sweeney auditioned for this film in 2014, but the project never materialized. Years later, she took on the role of a producer and reached out to the writer, acquired and revised the script, hired a director, found financiers, and sold the film to Neon.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
To be fair all they posted about her was the SNL appearance and that she has big tits.

So that’s all they ever knew about her

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

that whole shaggy dog thing is some of the smartest publicist/promotion work I've ever heard of :popclap:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Panfilo posted:

It's too long for a thread title

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That's loving sad from both directions. That watching TV with a pizza is your idea of bliss and that you think you're the only one who does that.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

dude didn't even line up his TV with his couch smh

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
...why can't women watch TV with pizza?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Feminism has a cost buster

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

OwlFancier posted:

That's loving sad from both directions. That watching TV with a pizza is your idea of bliss and that you think you're the only one who does that.

Plus it's lovely pizza and beer

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Ravenfood posted:

He's watching sport. Can you imagine a woman watching sport? Didn't think so. Also beer? And pizza? No. Women can only drink fruity cocktails and eat salad and watch soap operas or reality TV. That's just the way it is.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Ravenfood posted:

same reason Democrats can't, obviously

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair all they posted about her was the SNL appearance and that she has big tits.

So that’s all they ever knew about her
All I know about her is that she's an actress and some of her Madam Web interviews taught me that she is actually a fan of the Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman so now she's my favorite actress because I used to read West Coast Avengers when I was a kid. I'd be perfect for alt-right twitter if I was only a bigot.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Ravenfood posted:

I guess they imagine women and democrats are just reverse polarity chuds, and they spend their daily lives seething that, uh, sports and boobs and greasy food exist, and are unable to experience any joy in the presence of those?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

NorgLyle posted:

All I know about her is that she's an actress and some of her Madam Web interviews taught me that she is actually a fan of the Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman so now she's my favorite actress because I used to read West Coast Avengers when I was a kid. I'd be perfect for alt-right twitter if I was only a bigot.

At least you like her for something actually about her

Even during her SnL appearance all they talked about was her big tits not the actual sketch

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lmao this is the least surprised I have been since seeing the leaves begin to bud upon the advent of spring

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
X-Men '97 continues to give a whole new generation of chuds to show their entire rear end:

https://twitter.com/theoneNIP/status/1771852622770704559

https://twitter.com/GypsyZeek/status/1771862526428434831

https://twitter.com/GypsyZeek/status/1771882786741526776

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

OwlFancier posted:

Not defending that person but tv beer and pizza does sound nice. Even with lovely beer and lovely pizza.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

CelticPredator posted:

Not defending that person but tv beer and pizza does sound nice. Even with lovely beer and lovely pizza.

I regret to inform you that you're now a Republican. Your Trump hat will arrive in the mail shortly. (If it doesn't arrive, that just means Louis DeJoy isn't letting the mail run this week. This is a good thing now that you're a Republican.)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
As a woman I only drink ciders

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

It's not that it's TV, it's that he's watching sports, which definitely weren't determined to be Woke and Gay by half the right recently and definitely aren't enjoyed by women, let alone played by women in their own tournament in the same sport that's being aired on the biggest sports network at the same time as what he's watching.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

DRINK ME posted:

That’s a brilliant poster and would make me watch it.

I hadn’t heard it before so checked imdb because I was kind of surprised that their antiwoke idol who they’ve been posting about for like three weeks was able to be cast in, film, and release a movie in that timeframe.
Love that their entire premise was "this lady's blonde and has big boobs, she must be on OUR side!!!" and they created an entire loving culture war moment out of it without even bothering to look up anything else about her.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Honestly how long will it take for these numbskulls to stop watching sports altogether because they haven’t (re)segregated the leagues yet?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

emSparkly posted:

Honestly how long will it take for these numbskulls to stop watching sports altogether because they haven’t (re)segregated the leagues yet?

No matter how much noise they make, they actually never stop consuming

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
See also: the people who still buy formerly-Jemima syrup to refill their old Jemima-branded syrup jugs.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
The constant :tinfoil: about wokeness reminds me of a sad aspect of toxic masculinity- that there are far more out group threats than ingroup reassurances. For example, to an insecure guy, there's far more things that are considered by him to be 'unmasculine' which means he constantly has to navigate a minefield of things he feels threaten masculinity. He's constantly under siege by it (there's a term I see a lot, longhousing, which seems related to society being pressured to be more feminine).

The anti woke people are the same way, which is why they are so quick to lay claim to such benign and arbitrary things. Wokeness to them is infesting every aspect of their life and they feel constantly threatened by it. So they thought people like Sydney Sweeney was anti woke by virtue of being Caucasian with big breasts. Of course they ignore all the inherent contradictions because words don't matter to them but I think another aspect is this inherent insecurity and desperation.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Panfilo posted:

The constant :tinfoil: about wokeness reminds me of a sad aspect of toxic masculinity- that there are far more out group threats than ingroup reassurances. For example, to an insecure guy, there's far more things that are considered by him to be 'unmasculine' which means he constantly has to navigate a minefield of things he feels threaten masculinity. He's constantly under siege by it (there's a term I see a lot, longhousing, which seems related to society being pressured to be more feminine).

Shaun's excellent video on masculinity goes over this point as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

No matter how much noise they make, they actually never stop consuming

Yep. All their posting online about how they're totally boycotting the NFL and Budweiser or whatever is performative virtue signalling and nothing more

They're all liars and cowards with no consistent beliefs of any kind