Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Borsche69 posted:

i was going to lehigh (back when thats where the eagles had their training camp) when he died. he and some other of the training staff were in the dorm opposite mine iirc. a very grim and dark 'lol'

I was just informed today that Lehigh hospital has 7 mri magnets. That's loving crazy I don't think the main penn hospital has that many in the building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Asproigerosis posted:

I was just informed today that Lehigh hospital has 7 mri magnets. That's loving crazy I don't think the main penn hospital has that many in the building.
I’m pretty sure Lehigh doesn’t have its own hospital… do you mean St. Luke’s?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm going to guess it's lehigh valley hospital cedar crest? The GE engineer from that area was down here doing a PM on my mri and told me "lehigh" has 7 mri.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm going to guess it's lehigh valley hospital cedar crest? The GE engineer from that area was down here doing a PM on my mri and told me "lehigh" has 7 mri.
Ohhh yeah that is a big hospital system so that would not surprise me.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Trevor Etienne fitting into the Athens party scene immediately, got himself a DUI this morning.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Black Sunshine posted:

gently caress the Chiefs and gently caress Mahomes with his bitchmade crybaby poo poo

and gently caress the Raiders glad we cleared all this up

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

News: the UFL kicks off on Saturday

Views: who cares they killed the Seattle Sea Dragons :mad: Also I think they were nuts to abandon the XFL brand. Out of all the dead rear end spring leagues that’s probably the one at least a few people could name if pressed

E: lmao Corey “clinching 0-16” Coleman is on the Michigan team

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ej3xdVGOR4w

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Mar 24, 2024

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Trevor Etienne fitting into the Athens party scene immediately, got himself a DUI this morning.

At first I thought that Travis Etienne and Trevor Lawrence had had an accident a la The Fly but no, it’s Travis’ brother

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

At first I thought that Travis Etienne and Trevor Lawrence had had an accident a la The Fly but no, it’s Travis’ brother

naming your sons 'trevor and travis' has pissed me off in a way i havent felt since i had to learn how to pronounce taulia's name when he became a terp

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Freaquency posted:

poo poo.I confused the NFL and college offseason threads.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Apparently there's a Mexican football league but I don't know how to watch it*

*I haven't tried to find out

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

sharknado slashfic posted:

Apparently there's a Mexican football league but I don't know how to watch it*

*I haven't tried to find out

Is Trent Richardson still there or did he wash out of that league too?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

kiimo posted:

and gently caress the Raiders glad we cleared all this up

I feel that occasionally we all need to reiterate where we stand on certain issues. It's kinda like the universal "gently caress the Cowboys" mantra you know?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Black Sunshine posted:

I feel that occasionally we all need to reiterate where we stand on certain issues. It's kinda like the universal "gently caress the Cowboys" mantra you know?

gently caress John Elway

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

a neat cape posted:

gently caress John Elway

always and forever.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

a neat cape posted:

gently caress John Elway

neigh

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

a neat cape posted:

gently caress John Elway

forever and ever.

It brought warmness to my cold soul when he had to bring out the Lombardi trophy to the Chiefs.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

On the Raiders' turf. If only he handed it to Drue Tranquill.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Ornery and Hornery posted:

lol what

OL is bottom 5, pass catcher corp is bottom 5, RB platoon is maybe mid.

That’s including the Ridley signing.

Titans need a lot more help on offense to support Billy Jeans.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I think their approach is the correct one and agree that the Titans are at least trying. I just think the actual status of their offense is closer to “hanging him out to dry” than to “tilting the scale for him”.

I acknowledge that “bottom 5 pass catchers” was too harsh. I don’t think it’s particularly strong though.
  • Hopkins is going to be 32. His game was never about speed but he’s dropping off. 2023 was his first (almost) full season since 2020.
  • Burks needs a massive improvement.
  • Ridley will be 29 for most of the season and he had a solid 60 ypg in 2023 (~31st among qualifying receivers). Even so, he had some bad performances last year with boneheaded mistakes. Now if we are thinking glass half full, then maybe those easy to fix issues do in fact get fixed.
  • Chigoziem at TE is meh.

If Titans go OL with their top two picks, and both of those picks are immediately decent starters, and if Hops puts out a healthy despite-age season, then yeah I agree that could be solid enough to figure out what Levis is.

It needs to be repeated, the Titans got the best o-line coach in football this offseason. Whatever you think of their o-line talent is irrelevant. They will be, at worst, a solidly mediocre unit next year. That's how good callahan is.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

A tradition unlike any other

https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1772012831677772183?s=20

Just imagine, there are fans that don't pay attention in the off season and they don't even know about the coaches picture.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Lmao at putting all of the bald guys together

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I only count 27 and dont recognize half of them.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Just imagine, there are fans that don't pay attention in the off season and they don't even know about the coaches picture.

We gotta teach some of those guys in the front row some proper posture

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

They couldn't have found a level patch of ground?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

eberflus doesn't want to shame them with his new look where he went from henchman to liam neeson protagonist

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
https://twitter.com/jamiestuarttv/status/1772028463681073583?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Jimmy Harbs is BACK

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The Moon Monster posted:

Spotted in my grocery store, Boomer: Origins

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Every time I buy beer at hyvee I have to have a staring contest with Dave portnoy. He usually wins

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Antonio Pierce brings some new energy to the head coach battle royale. Seen him manhandle some people in his time.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

McDaniel looking like he just got a swirly by MCDC and AP

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Every day siranni isn't fired brings great shame to Philadelphia

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1772015474018328586?s=46&t=412mHfBtNaNoiY_Z498b9g

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Andy with the Hawaiian shirt and goon tier pasty skin, as is tradition

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
This latest head coaches' photo probably has the most black folks in attendance.

Slow & steady progress.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Way to call me out like that.

Although I knew about the coaches picture.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Ramadan is a time for relection and reading the Quran so Saleh is trying to think of a surah that encompasses the hell of being a Jets head coach.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
And to think, the fool I was for wanting Saleh over MuscleCoach Dan Campbell.

*alerts Freezing Cold Takes to my old tweets*

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Ramadan is a time for relection and reading the Quran so Saleh is trying to think of a surah that encompasses the hell of being a Jets head coach.

You'd look like that too if you had seven kids to take care of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Docjowles posted:

Andy with the Hawaiian shirt and goon tier pasty skin, as is tradition

I'm the wolverine mournfully pawing at a picture meme with Andy in the frame