Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Intruder posted:

They have an old episode about groverhaus behind a paywall, I'd like to listen to it but I ain't paying dangit

It's up on their YouTube page:

https://youtu.be/EVUTVfHcc7c?si=1VtV9cwWV67TvPs4

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Meal prepped some vegan soondubu jijgae for the week. This pic is obviously staged for the internet clout but I figured I wanted to share what it could look like.

The king oyster mushrooms & zucchini were scored & pan-seared separately, which in the end was purely for aesthetic reasons.

Now to eat the leftover vegan Irish "corned beef" while watching I, Tonya.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

The Rock thanks you for that...

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
If TFF is betting on Kim Mulkey, I'm going with a secret/forced abortion for one of her players.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m going to make corned beef soon.

But I want to know what to pair it with. I’m already gonna buy some rye bread.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Are you doing the full Irish meal with cabbage, potatoes, and carrots? That seems like a good combo.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I dunno. I just got one and I’m debating following the instructions or smoking it. I may just follow the instructions this time.

Maybe I should do the full Irish thing.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Kurgarra Queen posted:

They realize she's famous for being on the same TV show that made Hunter Schafer and Jacob Elordi famous, right? The one that stars Zendaya?

....no, I suppose they wouldn't, would they?

Their knowledge of that show probably extends to whatever scenes Sweeney was topless in for it, if that

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Could also pair it with some sauerkraut and turn it into Rueben sandwiches. Or a corned beef hash with some potatoes, peppers, onions etc.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

seiferguy posted:

If TFF is betting on Kim Mulkey, I'm going with a secret/forced abortion for one of her players.

That's good, but I think it's just going to be garden variety racism with a tape of her dropping n-bombs very casually.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shinji2015 posted:

Their knowledge of that show probably extends to whatever scenes Sweeney was topless in for it, if that

Their knowledge of Sweeney is that she wore some low cut tops while hosting SNL.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

swickles posted:

That's good, but I think it's just going to be garden variety racism with a tape of her dropping n-bombs very casually.

She was at Baylor for 2 decades, it's covering up rape/sexual assault.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I've gotten back in to bead looming and I drove the needle for it right in to my thumb trying to get a too small bead off. It's a very annoying spot.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

edit: dumb joke

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Finally caught Dune 2, I enjoyed it. I know this was probably in part 1 and I forgot, but why does everyone wear noseplugs?

If there is a Messiah film incoming, how thats gonna work with Chani hating Paul's guts

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You breath in through your mouth and out your nose to preserve moisture

feces are processed in the thigh pads

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Finally caught Dune 2, I enjoyed it. I know this was probably in part 1 and I forgot, but why does everyone wear noseplugs?

If there is a Messiah film incoming, how thats gonna work with Chani hating Paul's guts

Recycling water.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I don’t understand anything about what you just said

Right wingers liked her boobs? Now they don’t?

It’s just performative social media outrage. I think, maybe, it started as some kind of very poorly thought out (gasp) clap back at the Barbie movie? “Oh so being a blonde with big boobs is bad and not WOKE enough for you? Well looky here, there’s a blonde with big boobs making movies and hosting SNL, owned much libs???” To which everyone just kinda said “huh?” If you try to think about it at all you’ll get a headache, and it will be a lot more thought than any chud put into the initial hot take.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Docjowles posted:

It’s just performative social media outrage. I think, maybe, it started as some kind of very poorly thought out (gasp) clap back at the Barbie movie? “Oh so being a blonde with big boobs is bad and not WOKE enough for you? Well looky here, there’s a blonde with big boobs making movies and hosting SNL, owned much libs???” To which everyone just kinda said “huh?” If you try to think about it at all you’ll get a headache, and it will be a lot more thought than any chud put into the initial hot take.

The dumbest possible takes from literal nobodies on a social media platform everyone was apparently leaving because it's collapse has been imminent about 20 times now.

The content I crave.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I don’t understand anything about what you just said

Right wingers liked her boobs? Now they don’t?

a couple engagement bait accounts posted a picture of her with her boobs on display with the message "wokeness is dead" and a ton of people fell for it, the end

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

vindaloo curry is enjoyed best with an ice cold beer. such a satisfying dinner.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Air Skwirl posted:

She was at Baylor for 2 decades, it's covering up rape/sexual assault.

It could be covering up a murder too.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Do we flip the “dead girl/live boy” thing for powerful women?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

3 body problem stuff:

The kiwi chick is a horrible actress

also

Just having a big ol lol at moral panic over doing a violence to an alien race, traitors to your entire planet and people who murdered one of your friends, drove dozens of colleagues to suicide and attempted murder of a couple others. loving sack up

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

LeeMajors posted:

Do we flip the “dead girl/live boy” thing for powerful women?

With Baylor, anything is possible.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

3 DONG HORSE posted:

vindaloo curry is enjoyed best with an ice cold beer. such a satisfying dinner.

Ice cold beer with anything :supaburn: is a good combo.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Whatever she did I can tell from that hilarious announcement that she's guilty as hell.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Meal prepped some vegan soondubu jijgae for the week. This pic is obviously staged for the internet clout but I figured I wanted to share what it could look like.

The king oyster mushrooms & zucchini were scored & pan-seared separately, which in the end was purely for aesthetic reasons.

That looks pretty delicious. I have a couple different types of mushrooms I gotta figure out what to cook with tonight, including a girthy King Oyster.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I've become a fan of prepping king oyster mushrooms this way.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

first glance i was trying to figure out why you had a bundle of zip ties in your food

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

All I cooked today was an 8 hour chicken bone stock (got about 6 cups) and some garlic bread. Used up last 4 big roasted cloves from the freezer, a zested string cheese, buncha shaker parm, parsley, 5tbs of butter, olive oil, onion and paprika powder. Melted that down then threw it in the fridge till it was spreadable. Tossed it on a fat loaf of sourdough and toasterovened it for like 15 minutes, then about 6 broiling. Super crunchy top and gooey middle

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'm 18,000 days old today, so after some :airquote: quick back of the napkin maths :airquote: (aka I made up a number) that means I've consumed roughly 100,000 12 ounce servings of beer.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

All my years of drinking I’ve never really liked beer, mebbe why I fell into malt liquor “it all tastes like poo poo might as well get hammered for $7”

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I’ve always been fond of beer, especially stouts. I had to adjust my drinking a little when I transitioned though, because it tanked my tolerance. Always have to take heavy stuff slow, really savor it.

The good news is I need less alcohol to get to a good place, which means I spend less money on booze.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Same but moving to a 7200 foot altitude, 1/4 less booze to get me wonky, if you guys visit or vacation on a mountain: hydrate, sun block, sun glasses and I don’t wanna say drink responsibly but if you get drunk and try to bake a pizza it’s gonna take 30% longer and you might pass out waiting

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

beer is good and you are wrong.

e: it seems beer may have affected my ability to recognize posters and also words

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Mar 25, 2024

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Let's loving go yall

https://twitter.com/JimRussellSD/status/1772117459925184817?t=GmLJ7rSTnMcJzGGx9Vq5uA&s=19

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

this is great for my bracket. i was rooting for them but no longer. id ont care that you dont care.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Also oof wife dragged the scale out……5’11” 230, I guess I carry it well cause kids keep grabbing my phone and taking pics and I don’t look it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Ugh seems like I need to make a doctors appointment to look at a sore on the back of my neck. I'm pretty sure it's a psoriasis plaque since my dad has it fairly bad on his scalp and it looks like a psoriasis plaque to me. It's been a while since I've had one pop up and that was back when my health insurance was laughable so I never actually got it looked at.