Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Some cursory googling I could spare didn't turn up anything useful on these topics from less than five or so hours ago, presumably because it's currently nighttime in Israel and Europe.

Here's the unrwa newsroom: https://www.unrwa.org/#mm-3

And here's their most recent Gaza report, from Friday: https://www.unrwa.org/resources/reports/unrwa-situation-report-93-situation-gaza-strip-and-west-bank-including-east-Jerusalem

The specific numbers are interesting if youre either a nerd or compiling week to week data, but other than stuff reported in this thread iirc (the attacks on that hospital, some amount of bombardment of Rafah), the only big picture novel thing appears to be a topic I've been trying to follow anyway: the (Israel-caused) famine is worsening rapidly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Is there really anything that could stop Israel from committing atrocities at this point? Despite some opposition, it seems like they'll just be able to keep doing what they want.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Altared State posted:

Is there really anything that could stop Israel from committing atrocities at this point? Despite some opposition, it seems like they'll just be able to keep doing what they want.

Israel could force the Palestinians into the sea en masse and American media would report that IDF sources said the Palestinians just wanted to go for a swim.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Separately from all this, and belatedly:

stop talking about Chinese actions in Xinjiang et al in this thread for now. That goes for everyone.

Esran
Apr 28, 2008

Altared State posted:

If you believe the retired IDF officer quoted in an article we discussed a page or so ago, yes: The US could stop sending Israel weapons, that would force Israel to deescalate.

If you don't trust that argument, the US could also stop giving Israel political cover at the UN, and stop giving Israel funding. Israel's economy is hampered by this conflict, and allowing them to feel that pain might make some Israelis feel that this war isn't worth it. Also without political cover, the UNSC would not be prevented from acting.

I don't believe either is likely. One of the downsides of a unipolar world is that the US wields great influence (though I think both Ukraine and Yemen demonstrate that US control is crumbling), and they're all in on this genocide and are unlikely to want to stop Israel.

More of the world could adopt BDS. That movement is dangerous to Israel, that's why it's being made illegal in various Western countries. More systemic sanctions on Israel would of course also be welcome. This is a large part of how Apartheid South Africa was dismantled.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
The US could stop this at any time they wish. Israel isn't a resillient war economy, nor are its citizens durable to hardship; if you enacted actual repercussions for the genocide, Israel would either concede the point or collapse.

It would be akin to the Six Day War; besides the element of surprise, the Arab nations were unwilling to shed a colossal amount of skin in defense of Palestine, whereas the Irgun terrorists were ideologically hardened and ready to die to create Israel. Israel is not ready to die to erase Gaza and the West Bank.

10% of Israel has dual-citizenship, which is a huge detriment for hunkering down. You make conditions in Israel significantly worse than conditions in the US, and Israel would lose an incredible chunk of its population virtually overnight.

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

I can't find anything by searching...

Has anyone tried to get courts to hear anti-BDS laws as being unconstitutional because they block our first amendment right to protest against and not participate in a genocide?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Bel Shazar posted:

Has anyone tried to get courts to hear anti-BDS laws as being unconstitutional because they block our first amendment right to protest against and not participate in a genocide?

Us bds laws are largely unenforceable, universally deranged, and yes, probably unconstitutional.

I haven't heard of any actual enforcement attempts, which didn't mean they didn't happen. However, "you are required to do business with this country" and "you are not required to do business with this country, unless you announce the reason you are not doing business is because you're mad about seventy years of genocide" are both... legally questionable.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Bel Shazar posted:

I found something from Arkansas last year: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/2/21/top-us-court-refused-to-review-anti-bds-law-heres-what-it-means

quote:

A district court initially dismissed the lawsuit, but a three-judge appeals panel blocked the law in a split decision in 2021, ruling that it violates the First Amendment.

Last June, the full Eighth Circuit Court revived the anti-BDS statute, overturning the panel’s decision in favour of the magazine. In the weeks that followed, the ACLU asked the Supreme Court to review the case.

With the top court’s decision on Tuesday, that particular litigation has reached its limits.

So, looks like it's kind of a dead end at this point. Maybe/hopefully only until someone successfully gets a district court to rule in their favor of suing a state for an anti-BDS law?

Kalit fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Mar 25, 2024

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Oh, that's a bit interesting. A state university (presumably in keeping with dumb state requirements) demanded a magazine sign a pledge not to boycott Israel, if they wanted uni advertising dollars. The magazine declined, the uni canceled their offer, and that's the center of the lawsuit. It's not the magazine going back on a weird unenforceable demand, it's them being unwilling to sign it in the first place.

and the chilling effect of that sort of business is the actual impact anyway

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
Note: a user in this thread (Stringent) was previously banned for something which is not actually against the rules in D&D (denying genocide). Accordingly, he is being unbanned.

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Koos Group posted:

Note: a user in this thread (Stringent) was previously banned for something which is not actually against the rules in D&D (denying genocide). Accordingly, he is being unbanned.

That's the sound of violent racists breathing just a small bit easier.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

The Guardian posted:

The United Nations agency for Palestinian refugees, Unrwa, said on Sunday that Israel had definitively barred it from making aid deliveries in northern Gaza, where the threat of famine is highest.
Israel did not immediately respond on Sunday to AFP’s request for comment about Lazzarini’s statement. The Unrwa spokesperson, Juliette Touma, said the decision had been relayed in a meeting with Israeli military officials on Sunday. It followed two denials in writing for convoy deliveries to the north last week.
Touma said Israeli authorities on Sunday also rejected a UN request to send a team to Al-Shifa hospital in northern Gaza, where fighting has flared for almost a week, “to evacuate people who are injured”.

This seems to just formalise what has been happening in practice, since as the article notes no aid has gotten in to the North from UNRWA since 29th January. Still utterly appauling.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/24/israel-reportedly-blocking-un-food-aid-to-northern-gaza-despite-high-famine-risk

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
I thought aid trucks started actually delivering aid again in the North but then the IDF killed the Hamas cops that were actually providing the security for the aid moving north in the Al-Shifa raid. Maybe i was getting some information from osmosis incorrectly.

Hong XiuQuan
Feb 19, 2008

"Without justice for the Palestinians there will be no peace in the Middle East."

Kalit posted:

My point is, even if Biden stopped weapon sales, Israel would continue the genocide.

Let’s pretend that the quote from Maj. General Itzhak Brik was accurate (which I doubt). Israel has been committing genocide for a long time without needing to resort to bombs. They already control Palestine’s borders and what gets in. Israel also produces a lot of arms/ammo for their military.

How would the lack of bombs prevent them from continuing what they’ve been doing for decades?

You've said this in passing several times. The obvious point here is that Biden hasn't tried stopping weapon sales. Or basically any other lever he has. Instead, there's direct US intelligence involvement, probably some American presence on the ground for some period, vast amounts of gifted aid, large-scale urgent military airlifts.

Perhaps don't do that and just see what happens? If Israel continues to misbehave, do more.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Bel Shazar posted:

That's the sound of violent racists breathing just a small bit easier.

Advocating (or spreading videos from people as they commit) violent assault, on the other hand, is banned in D&D. So I don't think this unbanning will do much to encourage racist violence in society.

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Fuschia tude posted:

Advocating (or spreading videos from people as they commit) violent assault, on the other hand, is banned in D&D. So I don't think this unbanning will do much to encourage racist violence in society.

Not much, but not none.

Kagrenak
Sep 8, 2010

Another UNSC vote coming up shortly, this time all the temporary members have their names on it. Including US allies Japan and South Korea as well as Algeria for the Arab states. If they can't get this one through I'm not sure they'll ever pass anything at all, never mind the fact that enforcement of the resolution will be a nightmare.

AJE has live coverage (note there are pretty frequently graphic images on their live pages):
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/3/25/israels-war-on-gaza-live-nine-killed-in-israeli-strike-on-deir-el-balah

Also lmao:

quote:

Sources said that the US has asked for the text to not include a reference to a “permanent” ceasefire but a “lasting” one.

Hopefully this doesn't happen and they suck it up with the initial phrasing.

Kagrenak fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 25, 2024

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

celadon posted:

unrwa probably prefers not getting direct funding anyway; I bet they’ve asked multiple times for their financial support to be obscured and refracted through other organizations but no administration was brave enough to face headlines of ‘us defunds aid agency’ until Biden swooped in

The Trump administration cut off all funding for UNRWA in September 2018, and it wasn't restored until the Biden administration restored it in April 2021. So, at least one other administration.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/4/7/us-announces-it-will-restore-aid-to-palestinians-cut-by-trump

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

Kagrenak posted:

Another UNSC vote coming up shortly, this time all the temporary members have their names on it. Including US allies Japan and South Korea as well as Algeria for the Arab states. If they can't get this one through I'm not sure they'll ever pass anything at all, never mind the fact that enforcement of the resolution will be a nightmare.

AJE has live coverage (note there are pretty frequently graphic images on their live pages):
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/3/25/israels-war-on-gaza-live-nine-killed-in-israeli-strike-on-deir-el-balah

Also lmao:

Looks like it passed (using "immediate" instead of "permanent") with the US abstaining: https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/03/1147931. Better than them vetoing it for the 4th loving time.

Granted, I don't think this resolution passing will actually make any difference in Israel's actions...

Sundance Shot
Oct 24, 2010
https://x.com/NimerSultany/status/1772268177868705994?s=20
https://x.com/NimerSultany/status/1772268221409710463?s=20
https://x.com/NimerSultany/status/1772268225243254818?s=20

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kalit posted:

Looks like it passed (using "immediate" instead of "permanent") with the US abstaining: https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/03/1147931. Better than them vetoing it for the 4th loving time.

Granted, I don't think this resolution passing will actually make any difference in Israel's actions...

Something is wrong with that URL for me, but looking at Guardian's reporting, the resolution seems to only demand ceasefire during Ramadan. Another step in the right direction, I guess, but the pace is glacial. Even though Netanyahu personally is very unhappy, it's hard to say what real additional pressure it may result in. It's also different from what the US proposed in that although it demands the release of all hostages, it doesn't make it a prerequisite. Also, some interesting behind-the-scenes bits about the final wording.

quote:

While the resolution demands a temporary ceasefire during the remainder of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, it adds that should lead to a “lasting sustainable ceasefire”. In a late amendment demanded by the US, the word “lasting” was substituted for “permanent”, to Russian objections. A Russian effort to restore the word “permanent” was defeated by 11 votes to three.

At the last minute on Monday morning, the US asked for an amendment adding a condemnation of Hamas for its attack on Israel on 7 October, leading to urgent huddles of diplomats on the chamber floor, but dropped that demand when it became clear the amendment would be resisted.

E:
Now this would be really good to see implemented as soon as possible. Is another vote required?

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Mar 25, 2024

Esran
Apr 28, 2008
Hopefully this will mean something in real terms.

Paladinus posted:

Something is wrong with that URL for me, but looking at Guardian's reporting, the resolution seems to only demand ceasefire during Ramadan.

Yes, but the Guardian article says the resolution also calls for the temporary ceasefire to lead into a "lasting ceasefire".

quote:

Seems like the edited version passed.

Kalit posted:

Probably not, but it might make a difference in how other countries treat Israel. Aren't UNSC resolutions theoretically binding and something countries have to act on? Edit: Ah wait, the Guardian explicitly calls out this resolution as "non-binding".

Unrelated to the resolution, but relevant to the discussion we had earlier:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-will-stop-working-with-unrwa-gaza-government-spokesperson-says-2024-03-25/

Israel will stop working with the UNRWA in Gaza entirely.

Esran fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Mar 25, 2024

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They are binding but unenforceable.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
https://twitter.com/tksshawa/status/1772276355620597977

As the tweet says, Trump's an opportunist and would only be using this in the same way he used being vague about healthcare to needle Clinton, but it's still an outflanking that doesn't need to happen.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

As the tweet says, Trump's an opportunist and would only be using this in the same way he used being vague about healthcare to needle Clinton, but it's still an outflanking that doesn't need to happen.

This interview doesn't show him "outflanking" Biden. It's just him bragging about being more supportive of Israel than Biden is, calling UNRWA the enemy, and telling Israel to hurry up and "finish your war".

Here's the full quote of what was in that tweet:

quote:

He added that "what I saw October 7 was one of the saddest things I've ever seen," but says Israel should draw the fighting to a close. "You have to finish up your war. To finish it up. You gotta get it done. And, I am sure you will do that. And we gotta get to peace, we can't have this going on. And I will say, Israel has to be very careful, because you're losing a lot of the world, you're losing a lot of support, you have to finish up, you have to get the job done. And you have to get on to peace, to get on to a normal life for Israel, and for everybody else."

Trump seems to be calling on Israel to kill Hamas faster, which is far from anything resembling a ceasefire.

Kalit fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 25, 2024

Kagrenak
Sep 8, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

He's even vague in the same sentence, he says that he would've done the same but also that they shouldn't do it, one right after the other. Then he wanders off into mostly unrelated things including later than my quote, something about Iran being in control $300B of Iraq's funds (???? Maybe the oil field deal is how he got this in his head??). In summary Trump is an idiot but Biden should've been first to say something like the above pull quote.

quote:

Q: I want to present you with a question I think every world leader has to answer. How would you react if your children or grandchildren were kidnapped by Hamas and underwent the same atrocities many Israelis have experienced since Oct. 7?

"I would say I would act very much the same way as you did. You would have to be crazy not to. Only a fool would not do that. That was a horrible attack."

Q: If you were president again, how would you counter the wave of antisemitism in the wake of the war's outbreak?

"Well, that's because you fought back. And I think Israel made a very big mistake. I wanted to call [Israel] and say don't do it. These photos and shots. I mean, moving shots of bombs being dropped into buildings in Gaza. And I said, Oh, that's a terrible portrait. It's a very bad picture for the world. The world is seeing this…every night, I would watch buildings pour down on people. It would say it was given by the Defense Ministry, and said whoever's providing that that's a bad image."

Q: But terrorists are hiding in those buildings.

"Go and do what you have to do. But you don't do that. And I think that's one of the reasons that there has been a lot of kickback. If people didn't see that, every single night I've watched every single one of those. And I think Israel wanted to show that it's tough, but sometimes you shouldn't be doing that. "

Q: Senator Chuck Schumer, just two weeks ago, called Israelis to go to the polls and change the government. And on top of that, we see, I would say daily interference by the administration. What do you think about what Schumer said about Biden's support, or lack thereof, for Israel?

"I think it's a terrible thing to do, because it takes all of your momentum away, because they watch, and they watch the government, they watch the people what's going on. And it shows great division in the United States, you have to have support. And you don't have the support you used to have. Some 15 years ago, Israel had the strongest lobby. If you were a politician, you couldn't say anything bad about Israel, that would be like the end of your political career. Today, it's almost the opposite. I've never seen you have AOC plus three, these lunatics, frankly. But you have AOC plus three plus plenty of others. And all they do is talk badly about Israel, and they hate Israel, and they hate the Jewish people. And they are open about it. Take a look at some of these, Rashida Tlaib, what she says the way she talks, and they truly hate the Jewish people. And 15 years ago, that would have been unthinkable to be doing that. So Israel has to get, Israel has to get better with the promotional and with the public relations, because right now they're in ruin. They're being hurt very badly. I think in a public relations sense."

Trump, who recently secured the Republican nomination for president, is leading in the polls but has given only a few interviews since. However, he agreed to grant an interview to Israel Hayom in the library of his estate, where he spoke at length on the race against his successor. Trump harshly attacked Biden over his treatment of Israel.

"It [Oct. 7] was an attack that I blame on Biden because they [Hamas] have no respect for him. He can't put two sentences together. He can't talk. He's a very dumb person. He's a dumb person. His foreign policy throughout 50 years has been horrible. If you look at people that were in other administrations with him, they saw him as a weak, ineffective president, they [Hamas] would have never done that attack if I were there."

https://www.israelhayom.com/2024/03/25/trump-to-israel-hayom-only-a-fool-would-have-not-acted-like-israel-on-oct-7/

Kalit posted:

This interview doesn't show him "outflanking" Biden. It's just him bragging about being more supportive Israel than Biden is, calling UNRWA the enemy, and telling Israel to hurry up and "finish your war" (i.e. definitely not a ceasefire).

Here's the full quote of what was in that tweet:

NL has a point where Trump's insane way of throwing poo poo at the wall really is ideally suited for our media environment. He basically just says a million different things and people pull what they want from it to show how he's actually playing 5D chess.

Kagrenak fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 25, 2024

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Kagrenak posted:

He's even vague in the same sentence, he says that he would've done the same but also that they shouldn't do it, one right after the other. Then he wanders off into mostly unrelated things including later than my quote, something about Iran being in control $300B of Iraq's funds (???? Maybe the oil field deal is how he got this in his head??). In summary Trump is an idiot but Biden should've been first to say something like the above pull quote.

https://www.israelhayom.com/2024/03/25/trump-to-israel-hayom-only-a-fool-would-have-not-acted-like-israel-on-oct-7/

NL has a point where Trump's insane way of throwing poo poo at the wall really is ideally suited for our media environment. He basically just says a million different things and people pull what they want from it to show how he's actually playing 5D chess.

But that's not outflanking... that's right wing culture jamming.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yeah, that doesn't sound like any sort of threat to Israel. Just some friendly advice.

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004
Surprising very few people, the NY Times continues to walk back its reporting on the October 7 sexual assaults:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/25/world/middleeast/video-sexual-assault-israel-kibbutz-hamas.html

quote:

Israeli Soldier’s Video Undercuts Medic’s Account of Sexual Assault

Kibbutz residents concluded that two sisters killed on Oct. 7 were not victims of sexual violence.

New video has surfaced that undercuts the account of an Israeli military paramedic who said two teenagers killed in the Hamas-led terrorist attack on Oct. 7 were sexually assaulted.

The unnamed paramedic, from an Israeli commando unit, was among dozens of people interviewed for a Dec. 28 article by The New York Times that examined sexual violence on Oct. 7. He said he discovered the bodies of two partially clothed teenage girls in a home in Kibbutz Be’eri that bore signs of sexual violence.

The Associated Press, CNN and The Washington Post reported similar accounts from a military paramedic who spoke on condition of anonymity.

But footage taken by an Israeli soldier who was in Be’eri on Oct. 7, which was viewed by leading community members in February and by The Times this month, shows the bodies of three female victims, fully clothed and with no apparent signs of sexual violence, at a home where many residents had believed the assaults occurred.

Though it is unclear if the medic was referring to the same scene, residents said that in no other home in Be’eri were two teenage girls killed, and they concluded from the video that the girls had not been sexually assaulted.

Nili Bar Sinai, a member of a group from the kibbutz that looked into claims of sexual assault at the house, said, “This story is false.”

Reached by The Times, the medic declined to say whether he still stood by the account, saying he would like to put the attacks behind him.

Later, an Israeli military spokesman said that the medic stood by his testimony but might have misremembered the place where he saw the teenage girls. The spokesman, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the attacks on Oct. 7 are the subject of an active police investigation, said the medic operated in several villages that weekend and might have seen the teenagers in a different kibbutz. The spokesman did not specify which one. There is no complete public record of how every victim of the Oct. 7 attack was killed.

The paramedic’s account was a prominent example in international news reports describing sexual violence on Oct. 7, and The Times reported that Be’eri was one of at least seven locations where Israeli women and girls appeared to have been sexually assaulted or mutilated.

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Weed Wolf posted:

Surprising very few people, the NY Times continues to walk back its reporting on the October 7 sexual assaults:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/25/world/middleeast/video-sexual-assault-israel-kibbutz-hamas.html

I am always surprised when the NY Times actually walks back their lies

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
They know it doesn't matter anymore, the narrative is set.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Yawgmoft posted:

They know it doesn't matter anymore, the narrative is set.

Yeah, just like with the Iraq War, the purpose of the article was fulfilled, and with the rising suspicion that rape occurred during the latest Al-Shifa siege it's as good a time as any to start cleaning up and recycle a portion of the integrity they've lost.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Esran posted:

Hopefully this will mean something in real terms.

Yes, but the Guardian article says the resolution also calls for the temporary ceasefire to lead into a "lasting ceasefire".

Seems like the edited version passed.

Probably not, but it might make a difference in how other countries treat Israel. Aren't UNSC resolutions theoretically binding and something countries have to act on? Edit: Ah wait, the Guardian explicitly calls out this resolution as "non-binding".

Unrelated to the resolution, but relevant to the discussion we had earlier:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-will-stop-working-with-unrwa-gaza-government-spokesperson-says-2024-03-25/

Israel will stop working with the UNRWA in Gaza entirely.

https://twitter.com/comrade_sweezy/status/1772280610058305706

Not exactly a shock that the US would say this ("non-binding resolution").

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't think you can do that. All Security Council resolutions are binding by default.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Content Warning: https://twitter.com/MiddleEastMnt/status/1771870105884065888

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1771917638538523107

https://m.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-793420

Israel is using rape as a weapon of genocide and the United States government is fully aware of this.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Nucleic Acids posted:

Israel is using rape as a weapon of genocide and the United States government is fully aware of this.

3 of the last 5 presidents are rapists, so this isn't all that surprising.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

B B posted:

3 of the last 5 presidents are rapists, so this isn't all that surprising.

That we know of.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Jaxyon posted:

That we know of.

This is a very fair point, but 3 of the 5 are definite rapists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

B B posted:

This is a very fair point, but 3 of the 5 are definite rapists.

Isn’t it 4 of 5? The only one I’m aware of who isn’t a known rapist is Obama.