Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Alaois posted:

Kevin Nash is absolutely not Jewish lol

Google and the man himself on his podcast say otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Kvlt! posted:

Google and the man himself on his podcast say otherwise.

hmm...

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

He said hes Jewish on his podcast. Idk what to tell you. Maybe he's lying but if Kevin Nash says hes Jewish who am I to say otherwise

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I googled it and google told me Kevin Nash is nwo 4 lyfe

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Sandman from ECW posted:

I googled it and google told me Kevin Nash is nwo 4 lyfe

nicked wieners only

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I remember when Goldberg was first coming in WWE, HHH went and gave an interview where he basically said something along the lines of "We're not going to employ a bunch of jobbers to for him to steamroll like in WCW, so don't expect him to doing any of that."

Just already cutting him off at the knees .

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Davros1 posted:

I remember when Goldberg was first coming in WWE, HHH went and gave an interview where he basically said something along the lines of "We're not going to employ a bunch of jobbers to for him to steamroll like in WCW, so don't expect him to doing any of that."

Just already cutting him off at the knees .

That’s dumb, the wwe roster had never been bigger around that time

They had plenty of jobbers to have him steamroll

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Kvlt! posted:

He said hes Jewish on his podcast. Idk what to tell you. Maybe he's lying but if Kevin Nash says hes Jewish who am I to say otherwise

quote:

From Jews to former Jews and onto non-Jews, we have finally got to the bottom of the Kevin Nash mythology. Read any wrestling blog on Jews (niche we know) and you’ll find that the man otherwise known as Diesel is claimed to be Jewish (or that his mother converted). Not so. As he told us, he has been around the culture and has some good Iranian Jewish friends, he’s even attended bar mitzvah’s too. Nash is so well informed, he’s even been able to tell prominent Jewish wrestlers when particular holidays including Yom Kippur have been! On that basis, we’ve decided to dub him the wrestling rabbi. Nash suggested to us that people might consider him Jewish because had Jewish manager for so long. To be honest, we’re not quite sure whether he means in a business or on-screen sense.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/royal-ramblings-the-whos-jew-of-wrestling-iii_uk_5a27062ae4b0f3c1632e6170

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Kevin Nash is truly a citizen of the world.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Kevin Nash or, as he's known to Yiddish audiences, Knish Nosh

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

JethroMcB posted:

Kevin Nash or, as he's known to Yiddish audiences, Knish Nosh

Nash's infamous second persona, Oy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what a worker

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Barry Bluejeans posted:

nicked wieners only

Lmao

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jew-ish

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

'Kevin Nash knows when Yom Kippur is so he's jewish' has the same feeling as 'Kane is the smartest wrestler because he reads books'

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
Kane left behind the pain and grind of pro wrestling for a do nothing job he’ll have for life that has great benefits and a pension. Seems smart to me.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
Plus thanks to Covid speeches he may have the highest body count caused by a promo of any wrestler ever.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

born on a buy you posted:

Plus thanks to Covid speeches he may have the highest body count caused by a promo of any wrestler ever.

Hard to count, but Bryan Clark’s big time doubleheader in Japan in the ‘40s would be the other big contender, so

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Maduo posted:

'Kevin Nash knows when Yom Kippur is so he's jewish' has the same feeling as 'Kane is the smartest wrestler because he reads books'
At a Midwestern high school I was a freshman trying to break in on the school newspaper and was asked to write an article about Hannukah for the holiday issue, and I dutifully did so.

The next year I was actually on staff and asked to write the Hannukah article again, and just copied the article from the previous year.

The next year nobody asked, the teacher/advisor just said that obviously, I'd be the one writing the Hannukah article. Because I was the Jewish staffer, the one who knew enough to write an article about Hannukah. And I didn't go to church, and my family was from the east coast.

Anyway, WWF locker rooms and struggling midwestern high schools have a similar vibe, I guess? I also read books.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

rotinaj posted:

Hard to count, but Bryan Clark’s big time doubleheader in Japan in the ‘40s would be the other big contender, so

*nervously glances over at the roster of the Doomsday Cage match*

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1769219523943563598?t=s-3yjI2x7FzCkfYnehop8Q&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/MelColemanArt/status/1771616205549224317

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Deleted, what was it?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Power Windows posted:

Deleted, what was it?

It was a picture of the House of Black dressed up in the Best Friends' rainbow track suits.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Power Windows posted:

Deleted, what was it?

MelColemanArt (@MelColemanArt)

Miss my 'AEW what if'... throwback to "The House of Friends

#aew

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Should have been Friends of Black. Or Black Friends.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wonder why she would delete it. It’s a great looking piece of art

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

A natural heel

https://twitter.com/SGWug/status/1771701432485351471

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

I wonder why she would delete it. It’s a great looking piece of art

34 back-to-back DMs from Malakai about how it doesn't fit House of Black's LORE

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
if i ever saw lord white on the street i would kick his rear end. he needs to be held responsible for his words and actions

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

little munchkin posted:

if i ever saw lord white on the street i would kick his rear end. he needs to be held responsible for his words and actions

Rumour has it he hates your local sports team! :argh:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://x.com/WWEMrSAKAMOTO/status/1771738042459402376?s=20

KAZMA SAKAMOTO enjoying the sign he saw at the toilet

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Osprey is helping SGW a ring.

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1771902310303563904?t=7bXu12bWmlJWaWzA_at64A&s=19

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
SGW has a fun angle going on
https://twitter.com/SGWug/status/1771701432485351471

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Mar 24, 2024

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

lord white Im going to kick you rear end

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
Looks like people have found "Lord White's" personal Twitter (@saint_alecz), and unsurprisingly he's just another dipshit edgelord racist/homophobe/transphobe gamergate loser.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Looks like people have found "Lord White's" personal Twitter (@saint_alecz), and unsurprisingly he's just another dipshit edgelord racist/homophobe/transphobe gamergate loser.

People sure love that Milkshake Duck

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Oh so Lord White wasn't a gimmick and he was just playing himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choom Gangster
Oct 29, 2006

i was actually asked to go over to Uganda to shoot a little documentary on the soft ground here in a couple weeks, im going to pants that dork