Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TrashMammal posted:

sumo wrestling is one of the most corrupt sports on the planet. those guys will do anything if you pay them enough. expert fall takers

Bold of you to assume Musk paid them enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Thorgot posted:

I'm not watching a three minute video that Elon is a fan of, can someone describe it?

you really do have to watch it. then, tell me how you would describe it to someone who asked for a description.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Not gonna watch it but I can Elonstrodamous this poo poo because chud humour is always the same thing forever

Remember the good old days where you could joke about minorities and the mentality disabled and people would laugh?? Also men can't be women because penises and vaginas! Also get this: vaccinations? Cry more!! Dogecoin

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Songbearer posted:

Not gonna watch it but I can Elonstrodamous this poo poo because chud humour is always the same thing forever

Remember the good old days where you could joke about minorities and the mentality disabled and people would laugh?? Also men can't be women because penises and vaginas! Also get this: vaccinations? Cry more!! Dogecoin

wow you couldnt be more wrong. guess you'll have to watch it to find out for sure

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

Thorgot posted:

I'm not watching a three minute video that Elon is a fan of, can someone describe it?

If you went to Fiverr and told a sad editor to sing a song that's "all of British comedy that hasn't aged well" and then tried to recreate it in one of those AI video bots and added to "make it like preschool YouTube videos", but meant for the target audience of divorced adults with the brain of Elon Musk....

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
We need a word filter that changes 'woke' to 'respectful'

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Teratrain posted:

Crazy how some people see that data and think it's a sick burn, but I see that data and am reminded of how that kind of wealth imbalance has historically been dealt with by careful application of a guillotine and a kind donation of the topmost portion of a rich person's anatomy.
"B-b-but didn't you see my Community Note-" [guillotine blade drops]

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
look who's back to posting

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1772058373501968779

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

i suppose this thread is the best place to post this.

I just tweeted a picture of a wombat to the captain of the Italian womens Soccer team. And a picture of some cabbages to the captain of the Swedish womens Basketball team.

And I cannot think of a better use for Mr. Musk's stupid fascist-enabling social media website.

Farting Nora
Jul 17, 2018
:gas:

I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere.

Thorgot posted:

From IMDB: Dominic Frisby is known for The Inbetweeners (2011), Execution (2012) and Four Horsemen (2012). He was previously married to Louisa Haye.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

BrigadierSensible posted:

And I cannot think of a better use for Mr. Musk's stupid fascist-enabling social media website.

Hell yeah, provide more free content and earn that boer even more money!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

BrigadierSensible posted:

i suppose this thread is the best place to post this.

I just tweeted a picture of a wombat to the captain of the Italian womens Soccer team. And a picture of some cabbages to the captain of the Swedish womens Basketball team.

maybe provide some context on why are you harassing woman sports team captains with random pictures?

edit: in any case: no, is not the best use. you are supposed to worship musk and scam people on X, the everything app

Elias_Maluco fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Mar 25, 2024

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
Speaking of the everything app, Lindoreo Yaccarineo has been quite quiet lately. Is she still in shock after losing Don Lemon?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

How many children does Elons CEO have, cause it seems like he would be mad if she didn't have any

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
working on it

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Thorgot posted:

It's a musical that is so far up its own rear end and so heavily saturated in right wing grievance that it actually makes zero sense.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ah i see hes back to advocating for something called a "stronger mute" instead of block

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
it's a dude singing a cutesy Mary Poppins-style song with lyrics about how if being polite and punctual and liking Jordan Peterson and hating trans people makes you a nazi then everyone's a nazi. and then a third verse about how if we listened to psychologists we'd all be some offensive 19th-century stereotype of a mentally ill person, and probably pedophiles?

it's not particularly funny and it's clearly targeted at people who mainline some fascist social media feed, but you already knew that when Elon boosted it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

you will get food poisoning here for sure

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1772182969253298680

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

But musicals are gay

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

lmao

great work Elon

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

this is false btw

(but you knew that, elon posted it)

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

This is so cringe it hurts

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

awful even by grok standards

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Elias_Maluco posted:

This is so cringe it hurts

Absolutely not real, it would never reference specifics about Musk.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

AlmightyBob posted:

elon is back on getting rid of blocks again let's see if he actually does it this time

Your autocorrect swapped the A for an O there, just fyi

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Ai peaked 10 years ago when it generated hilarious unhinged stuff that barely made sense, but now we're stuck dealing with that boring garbage

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

Speaking of the everything app, Lindoreo Yaccarineo has been quite quiet lately. Is she still in shock after losing Don Lemon?

Yeah, I've read that she was quite stunned and unhappy Elon did that. I think she had really gone out of her way to get Lemon to sign on

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

...! posted:

Yeah, I've read that she was quite stunned and unhappy Elon did that. I think she had really gone out of her way to get Lemon to sign on

It ain't gonna get better. She did it to herself.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Wow I can't believe the impulsive shithead I work for is an impulsive shithead

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Total Party Kill posted:

It's a musical that is so far up its own rear end and so heavily saturated in right wing grievance that it actually makes zero sense.

I bailed out when the guy started going "Weeeelllll" after the opening verse because gently caress off with that poo poo.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

So it's a... Gas station with a gas station convenience store / bistro? But it takes hours to "pump your gas"?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
wasnt Yac under a non compete for about a year and it expired a few months ago?

so Lemon is the level of talent and willingness to take her offers.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

They aren't allowed to compete with Elon, which leaves approximately nobody.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I don't think any competitors are gonna be looking to hire Linda Yaccarino

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sad they took away her #sports during one of the biggest sporting events of the year

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Interestingly enough, Lemon says that the deal never had anything to do with the show itself. Unlike what Linda had implied, Twitter never made a deal for the show to be exclusive. He was always planning to post it simultaneously to YouTube and other sites. The deal was actually for a few minutes of exclusive footage that would play after each episode

Not so epic, Linda

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

...! posted:

Unhappy sure, but stunned? Who couldn't of seen it coming, elons stupidity is incredibly predicable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Linda is still interacting with BRANDS it's just kinda boring