Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes bars have bathrooms obviously. But you're done drinking or just moving going to a different palce, and need to pee out the beer so...

When this happens to me, I usually piss before I know I'll be traveling after drinking a poo poo ton of liquid and might have limited access to a place where I can piss. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Delivery of ground beef

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes bars have bathrooms obviously. But you're done drinking or just moving going to a different palce, and need to pee out the beer so...

I've never seen anyone pissing just in the middle of a downtown street (might be just luck) but quiet residential areas or parks, sure.

https://i.imgur.com/CltYzCP.mp4

Cattlefreude

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Platystemon posted:

Delivery of ground beef

:haw:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's just so :psyduck: to me.

It's :psyduck: to me that it's :psyduck: to you that drunk people pee in the street (more accurately, down a side street). If you drink 4 pints in a pub, go for a piss, and then walk home/to the next pub/wait for a bus/whatever, you're probably gonna need to pee again before you get where you're going. The drunk mind goes for the easiest solution.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
yeah, when I used to drink, I'd just whip it out beside a dumpster in an alley on the way to wherever. when you're pounding beers the pissneed comes on fast

and holding it in is bad for you!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

A funny thing to do is drink a beer while pissing and remarking "Goes right through me..." Between sips

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Platystemon posted:

Delivery of ground beef

Moo this goon!

MOOOOOO!

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
It would be lovely if people didn't piss in the street but sadly that's not the world we live in.

But if you think it's something that just happens in Europe then lol.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mega Comrade posted:

It would be lovely if people didn't piss in the street but sadly that's not the world we live in.

Probably more common because you can actually walk bar to bar and then you're taking public transit. Outside of downtown city centers in the states that's not really a thing, and even then it's not super common outside of a single street in a lot of them.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

European drunks piss on the street because of 15 minutes city communism.

American drunks piss their pants in the car driving their 300 ton Pickup. Because of freedom.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FreudianSlippers posted:

European drunks piss on the street because of 15 minutes city communism.

American drunks piss their pants in the car driving their 300 ton Pickup. Because of freedom.

This dude knows what's up. :patriot:

personal schad: in boot camp I had to piss the worst I've ever had to in my entire life and I asked to use the bathroom and the DI said no and I had to continue with my 3 mile run for the PT test. Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk did that suck. I didn't piss myself but I was constantly looking for a bush to jump behind or something but the DIs were running with us so I couldn't.

During a company inspection a recruit from a different platoon couldn't hold it and opened up while standing at attention and the stream went all the way down the street. Poor fella. He probably got it bad.

Pennywise the Frown has a new favorite as of 22:53 on Mar 24, 2024

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

In 'murica you pound the beers, hop into your truck and drive to the next place while pissing into a jug. Its the way of the road, Bubs.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Did they run out of the paint that pees back on you or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0TplqVTIo

Mega Comrade posted:

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

bad_fmr posted:

In 'murica you pound the beers, hop into your truck and drive to the next place while pissing into a jug. Its the way of the road, Bubs.

The roadsides around here are littered with Gatorade bottles full of not Gatorade.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Get your dick to Mars.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Karate Bastard posted:

Get your dick to My arse.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

wash bucket posted:

The roadsides around here are littered with Gatorade bottles full of not Gatorade.

You'd think so, but it really is everyone giving that lemon flavor a try and immediately pitching it out the window in disgust.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Captain Hygiene posted:

You'd think so, but it really is everyone giving that lemon flavor a try and immediately pitching it out the window in disgust.

have you tried one of those bottles? I can’t blame them

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Takes No Damage posted:

Did they run out of the paint that pees back on you or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0TplqVTIo

This is either going to raise the sales of water repellent pants and shoes, or give rise to Germans that can instinctually do rational trig while drunk.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Mega Comrade posted:

I feel like NOT pissing anywhere you like is a relatively new human concept. But what gets to me in all this, is why are they pissing in doorways and poo poo. That's just rude. How difficult is it to find some greenery somewhere? Return it to nature.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I love how many people seem to feel fine the whole walk across the pedestrian bridge but when they get to the stairwell at the end, well, they just gotta piss. Always loving reeks of urine on both ends.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

I've never seen anyone pissing just in the middle of a downtown street (might be just luck) but quiet residential areas or parks, sure.

I once walked past some guy pissing basically on a fence from the middle of a sidewalk outside of a bar going "WELL I GUESS SHE JUST THINKS SHE'S TOO GOOD FOR MEE!!!!" With I assume his best friend beside him with a face of 'yeah, most definitely she is dude.' But offering consoling nods to his extremely drunk friend.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I know a guy who once pissed in a public pool while standing on the bank.

Climbed a fence to break in and everything because it was near midnight and the pool was closed.

All of this while sober.

Though he also had a tendency to pull out his dick at random when drunk. Never called attention to it or anything, just standing in line for the club or even standing by the bar and suddenly he'd have his cock out.

Now he's really into Wim Hof and crystals and stuff and has a kid.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

tribbledirigible posted:

This is either going to raise the sales of water repellent pants and shoes, or give rise to Germans that can instinctually do rational trig while drunk.

If someone wearing water repellent pants pissed on a water repellent wall the liquid bounce back and forth faster and faster until it just vaporizes. Sounds like a problem that solves itself.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Climbed a fence to break in and everything because it was near midnight and the pool was closed.

All of this while sober.

A lot of people don't know this, but unless they had one of those

WELCOME TO OUR OOL
Notice that there is no P in our pool, please keep it that way.

signs on the fence then what he did was perfectly legal :hmmyes:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Butterfly Valley posted:

The pop-up-pisser is aimed at a very specific target audience.

:whatup:

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

On a public urination note, anything to stop this:

(From the AUG thread. :nms:)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

FreudianSlippers posted:

All of this while sober.

Though he also had a tendency to pull out his dick at random when drunk. Never called attention to it or anything, just standing in line for the club or even standing by the bar and suddenly he'd have his cock out.

Now he's really into Wim Hof and crystals and stuff and has a kid.

Was it a big dick at least?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

This isn't the thread to be horny in

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

The schad's on someone wanting to enjoy a fantasy of that which they don't have.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Pissing in pools is a safe and legal thrill.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

They had to climb the fence to reach, which should tell you all you need to know.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The p in pool is silent

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hard to tell as it was always completely flacid. Which sorta made it more creepy because if you're gonna pull out your cock in public at least have the decency to be erect I say.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

The p in pool is silent

But Deadly

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Not about horny it’s about respect. You better have something good to show if you’re bringing it out randomly.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If you can roll out a length to reserve space for your three or four friends who had to go hit the shitter then by all means, otherwise no.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Jen heir rick posted:

that's not fun, it's stupid. Language is stupid.

When you think about it, language is a lot like a piss hole that erupts from the ground at night and traps you come morning.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/tl8nrzbfbaqc1/DASH_480.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

mobby_6kl posted:

https://i.imgur.com/CltYzCP.mp4

How chocolate milk is mixed