Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
there used to be a japanese evangelical guy who'd send you a free dvd of his appearances on public access tv about THE ROOTS OF JAPAN WERE ANCIENT ISRAEL? he also had a nanjing denial section on his website, for teh lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
The Consent of Nanking :whitewater:

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Diddy!

https://youtu.be/ZRfnWpV4i7E?si=qHjT3VLk3G2LUQkY

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Looks like The Diddler is taking the fall for the sex trafficking and blackmail ring he was a part of. Owned.

His associates will get off though

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

the internet hot chicken wing eating and interview show "hot ones" put out a supercut of their first season last week and i watched a little over the weekend.

anyway, the musician machine gun kelly told a story about the time he was broke and still working at chipotle and sean combs flew him out to vegas and brought him to 9 clubs in one night while he was not of age to be at those clubs. while that story isn't all that bad with no context, it just reminded me the skeletons in puffy's closet have to be loving harrowing

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the mans name is literally p. diddler

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/mvz77dallas/status/1772377474111803620
https://twitter.com/KlonnyPin_Gosch/status/1772388831888638289?t=gZ4_Vfy3noJ1iQxsresBzQ&s=19

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Diddy has been the Epstein of the hip-hop community.

Israeli trained Jewish Defense League provided Jerry Heller of Ruthless Records protection after the NWA fallout.

Then there's the whole conspiracy said by major rappers that those type of music execs promoted Gangster Rap to promote inmates for the Prison-Industrial complex.

Kanye knew what was up.

https://x.com/KlonnyPin_Gosch/status/1772371583232803230?s=20

Marenghi has issued a correction as of 00:53 on Mar 26, 2024

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Marenghi posted:

Diddy has been the Epstein of the hip-hop community.

Israeli trained Jewish Defense League provided Jerry Heller of Ruthless Records protection after the NWA fallout.

Then there's the whole conspiracy said by major rappers that those type of music execs promoted Gangster Rap to promote inmates for the Prison-Industrial complex.

Kanye knew what was up.

https://x.com/KlonnyPin_Gosch/status/1772371583232803230?s=20

buddy, "black people are stupid enough to hypnotize into becoming felons by making gangsta rap" isn't the take we needed. get the gently caress out of here weirdo.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

hes escaping in a white ford gulfstream 5

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Flying to Israel?

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

selec posted:

buddy, "black people are stupid enough to hypnotize into becoming felons by making gangsta rap" isn't the take we needed. get the gently caress out of here weirdo.

That's not the take. Diddy was running a blackmail ring for mossad just like Epstein.

Rappers have spoken out about who controls the rap game and been blacklisted for it. And the ones who get airtime promote consumerism and crime.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Diddy's plane was shot down over the Mediterranean Sea. It spun in. There were no survivors.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

lol'ing at the thumbnail implying that any house in holmby hills is that small and humble and then the slow zoom out reveal

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

selec posted:

that doesnt have to be true for the theory to be correct, just for the people involved to believe it to be

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Megamissen posted:

that doesnt have to be true for the theory to be correct, just for the people involved to believe it to be

I’m sorry but who are the secret artists and albums we don’t have because 2001 slapped too hard

this poo poo is just incoherent second order racism.

edit:

quote:

Rappers have spoken out about who controls the rap game and been blacklisted for it. And the ones who get airtime promote consumerism and crime.

this pussy won’t say which rappers because he knows it’s antisemetism all the way down. which rappers? Kanye? professor griff? put up or shut up.

selec has issued a correction as of 01:56 on Mar 26, 2024

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

thinking back to the great travis scott satanic crowd crush mass sacrifice derail of ‘22

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

selec posted:

"black people are stupid enough to hypnotize into becoming felons by making gangsta rap"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

snoop dogg has always been about selling cocaine. he's just gotten a few promotions since he started

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

selec posted:

I’m sorry but who are the secret artists and albums we don’t have because 2001 slapped too hard

this poo poo is just incoherent second order racism.

edit:

this pussy won’t say which rappers because he knows it’s antisemetism all the way down. which rappers? Kanye? professor griff? put up or shut up.

saying that people get influenced by what they see on the tv and in the media is racist and antisemitic
brilliant, you should get on twitter, these takes would go like hotcakes over there

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

neutral milf hotel posted:

she's helping Jeffery of YOSPOS code a new search backend

lol

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Doktor Avalanche posted:

saying that people get influenced by what they see on the tv and in the media is racist and antisemitic
brilliant, you should get on twitter, these takes would go like hotcakes over there

Do you believe gangsta rap turns people into felons? Because that seems to be the implication from our dipshit friend. How many men have died for the sake of Johnny Cash's curiosity?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
just like the TV and movies, the music industry is filled with pedophiles, it's enough to make you feel crazy

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

selec posted:

Do you believe gangsta rap turns people into felons? Because that seems to be the implication from our dipshit friend. How many men have died for the sake of Johnny Cash's curiosity?

lol if you dont think stuff like drill music has a harmful effect on kids you are loving tripping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFfGgeddAc4

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
like it's not the cause of crime but lol if you think that it has no effect

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

FirstnameLastname posted:

lol if you dont think stuff like drill music has a harmful effect on kids you are loving tripping

i cant tell if i like that beat or not lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

yup

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

based on that youtube video, the real deleterious effect drill music is having is no one knows how to sample a song on a beat anymore. those kids are just rapping over a vanessa carlton mp3.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

post hole digger posted:

based on that youtube video, the real deleterious effect drill music is having is no one knows how to sample a song on a beat anymore. those kids are just rapping over a vanessa carlton mp3.

drill musics mostly really simple all around bc people involved dont live long enough most of the artists are mad young

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

drill musics mostly really simple all around bc people involved dont live long enough most of the artists are mad young

I learned about king von long after he already got got. but he also killed people. drill is hosed. but king von knew how to deliver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzt31eJTGxo

selec
Sep 6, 2003

like it's not the cause of crime but lol if you think that it has no effect

what effects would you say it's having, mrs. gore?

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

selec posted:

I blame nickelodeon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyv_r4aa34Io]

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

selec posted:

drill particularly is an almost entirely criminal genre, like just about all of the artists are actively involved in violent crime and its how people get into the genre its gnarly lol like it causes murders directly
like they're naming real dead opps in that chorus its not all just theatre like nwa like it's an insanely violent subgenre lol

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 05:26 on Mar 26, 2024

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

drill particularly is an almost entirely criminal genre, like just about all of the artists are actively involved in violent crime and its how people get into the genre its gnarly lol like it causes murders directly
like they're naming real dead opps in that chorus its not all just theatre like nwa like it's an insanely violent subgenre lol

to that point, some of the moms of people killed by king von, https://www.complex.com/music/a/fnr-tigg/mother-of-chicago-tooka-speaks-on-people-disrespecting-dead-son

"He got his nickname from the hospital," his mother Dominique Boyd said at the above clip's 3-minute mark. "They called him 'Attitude,' I shortened it up to 'Tooka.' ... I don't get how they could be intimidated by someone who was 15 years old and want to take a person and want to be making it into a strain of weed. Like how could you [say] 'smoking on Tooka?' Like where did that come from? Who smokes on a dead person? It makes me upset. ... Where does the level of disrespect stop? He's already dead."

no lube so what has issued a correction as of 05:35 on Mar 26, 2024

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

selec posted:

I'm glad that mass media has no effect on culture. Thank goodness the pentagon doesn't spend endless amounts of money on Hollywood, sports events and video games to get people to think the US military was a good thing to sign up for. It would suck if propaganda existed.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I'm glad that mass media has no effect on culture. Thank goodness the pentagon doesn't spend endless amounts of money on Hollywood, sports events and video games to get people to think the US military was a good thing to sign up for. It would suck if propaganda existed.

if you had to guess, is politics upstream, or downstream from culture?

similarly; just to guess, are the lives of poor kids bad because of material conditions, or are they bad because of scary music?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

The point is that the media is definitionally owned by the bourgeois. And if you find the idea of the bourgeois intentionally manipulating stuff they own to build a culture that materially benefits them as being a priori crazy then you’re in the wrong thread.

Either lower class people are manipulated into joining the military through the wider culture, with mass media being a cornerstone of this culture, or white people are genetically predisposed to signing up for lovely jobs to buy a Dodge Charger. Which makes more sense to you?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

selec posted:

similarly; just to guess, are the lives of poor kids bad because of material conditions, or are they bad because of scary music?

poor kids arent running the labels picking who to sign and promote

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

selec posted:

i think media has an effect on people, and that you're trying to cover up the inherent ridiculousness of your position by cloaking it in anti-racism and anti-antisemitism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Doktor Avalanche posted:

i think media has an effect on people, and that you're trying to cover up the inherent ridiculousness of your position by cloaking it in anti-racism and anti-antisemitism.