Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Remember teslas can tell the difference between real and fake pedestrians so act extra real this coming month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

If I go to buy a Tesla and they say this demonstration is mandatory and I say I refuse is that now just a lost sale?

What if I'm rich and am buying it for my child, will they insist? Dont they know I'm an important rich person and can't be bothered?

E: to be clear, in this scenario I would like my child to die.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Mar 26, 2024

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

NmareBfly posted:

What if I'm rich and am buying it for my child, will they insist? Dont they know I'm an important rich person and can't be bothered?

E: to be clear, in this scenario I would like my child to die.

Man, you got into the mindset of important rich person way to easily.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Has Elon offered to build a tunnel in Baltimore yet

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

morningdrew posted:

Has Elon offered to build a tunnel in Baltimore yet

Elon vs. pedo divers, pt. 2

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

spanky the dolphin posted:

Remember teslas can tell the difference between real and fake pedestrians so act extra real this coming month

oh no the tesla has decided you are a firetruck and it is speeding up

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Non Compos Mentis posted:

You're walking in the woods
There's no one around
And your phone is dead
Out of the corner of your eyes you spot it
Shitecar LaBoer

It's following you
About thirty feet back
It revs its engine and breaks into a sprint
It's gaining on you
Shitecar LaBoer

You're looking for your car
But you're all turned around
It's almost upon you now
And you can see there's blood on its frunk!
My God, there's blood everywhere!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

I knew I shouldn't have worn my bright red booty shorts out today!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is he still charging $10,000 for what he called FSD

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

euphronius posted:

Is he still charging $10,000 for what he called FSD

No.

$12k, down from $15k.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Lawmaker asks FDA why it did not inspect Elon Musk's Neuralink before allowing it to be installed in humans.

quote:

A U.S. lawmaker involved in health policy has asked the Food and Drug Administration why it did not inspect Elon Musk’s Neuralink before allowing the brain implant company to test its device in humans.

Reuters reported last month that FDA inspectors found problems with record keeping and quality controls for animal experiments at Neuralink last June, less than a month after the startup said it was cleared to test its brain implants in humans.

In a letter to the FDA on Monday, Democratic U.S. Representative Earl Blumenauer said he was concerned the agency ignored “troubling evidence” of animal testing violations that had been raised dating back to at least 2019.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

New Boring Company opportunity just popped up

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

America should have 1 billion people

but wait

America can't afford to have 1 billion people

unless Musk has something else in mind...

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Land-wise the entire country is like 6% developed but yeah, go back to where you came from, we're full

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

steinrokkan posted:

Why does it look like a burned out husk

It's not rustm, it's victory patina!!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i seem to recall an old pop science video where they show what a pile of all 8 billion humans in a pile in the grand canyon. we dont come close to filling it at all.

also we already produce more than enough food calories to at feed everyone, its literally all political/social brain worms, and then logistic in a distant distant 2nd

oh also i like even his more "complicated" posts are still NPC like and literally contain the same exact string of chracters. like a grammar teacher would write "repetitive "

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Mar 26, 2024

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Just stop beating around the bush and say America should have one billion white people Elon, you know you want to.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

People aren't interested in hearing about corporate propaganda here on X, the everything platform where it's all happening

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Elon Musk is a racist that wishes Black people were still dying in his emerald mine.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
The owner's job is to deride their company's main source of profit, right?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
if Rockwell were alive today, Musk would call him woke

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

At this rate, Elon is being called 1 mean name away from calling Trump woke.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Dwesa posted:

doge designerishly: Norman WOKEwell

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

FeculentWizardTits posted:

:elon: :elon: :fire: :fire: :fire: etc

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

FeculentWizardTits posted:

Elon: cryinglaughingemoji

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Dwesa posted:

Unironically, amusingly enough. I find it funny that even his stuff is whitewashed by society

(E: just because I want to be super duper careful since I posted that image, it's an example of Rockwell's art that is basically unknown unless you know specifically to look for it because of the controversy. The fact that depicts the actual actual truth is why elon would just bitch about wokeness and the deeper implications would fly over his head more successfully than his rockets)

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Mar 26, 2024

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Sentient Data posted:

Unironically, amusingly enough. I find it funny that even his stuff is whitewashed by society

(E: just because I want to be super duper careful since I posted that image, it's an example of Rockwell's art that is basically unknown unless you know specifically to look for it because of the controversy. The fact that depicts the actual actual truth is why elon would just bitch about wokeness and the deeper implications would fly over his head more successfully than his rockets)

Oh I thought they meant George Lincoln Rockwell

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Musk stays winning

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1772267179058045027

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1772271182579945583

https://twitter.com/AnOwlCalledSage/status/1772351328548724823

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Sentient Data posted:

He also has that one with the school girl beaming outside the principal's office with a black eye that I always felt was subversive.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Sentient Data posted:

yeah, I wasn't ironic, Rockwell did some paintings on racial issues, e.g., "Murder in Mississippi" - depicts the 1964 murders of civil rights activists James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner by KKK

or "New Kids in the Neighborhood" - kids are likely to befriend each other, but the face peering from behind a window curtain nods at adults' reaction

or on topic of tolerance, "The Golden Rule" - self-explanatory

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

Sentient Data posted:

That's not one of his more famous works in America?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Shazback posted:

That's not one of his more famous works in America?

That's literally possibly his most famous work

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

"never went to therapy"
1971-2024

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Dwesa posted:

"never went to therapy"
1971-2024

We can only hope.

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

By court order I’m not allowed within 30 feet of a computer that has twitter, does this account give up to date alerts on every new screen grab of leo laporte’s big tech dick?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

e: I butt posted somehow

feller fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Mar 26, 2024

Profanity
Aug 26, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Ignore_Me posted:

By court order I’m not allowed within 30 feet of a computer that has twitter, does this account give up to date alerts on every new screen grab of leo laporte’s big tech dick?

Sorry where can I get one of these orders?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

:lol: Guess his self-administered Special K isn't doing the trick any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
uts uuuuuuh not uuuuuh diprission it's uuuuuuuuh a uuuuuh nugutuv uuuuuuh state