Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Matt Schlap is an onomatopoeia for when the water level in a toilet bowl isn't high enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I have worked around cows a lot and I don't think that "shoot them" is the response your typical farmer will have when a cow gets out of control.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

Seems pretty clear that the ship lost power and drifted into the bridge :shrug:

Yeah but which minority group can we blame for it losing power and how can we use this to make money? Important questions that need answers.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah don't show her that footage of the bay bridge collapsing in 1989.

My choice not to drive on it since a tractor trailer drove off of it back in like 2008 shortly after I drove across continues to be validated

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

mobby_6kl posted:

Seems pretty clear that the ship lost power and drifted into the bridge :shrug:

Obviously keeping our borders open to Biden Migrant Crime is why that ship’s generator failed

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Mexican cartels cyberattacked the boat to crash it into the bridge in Baltimore for reasons.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Governor said the ship was able to mayday in time for the bridge officials to stop most of the traffic before the ship hit so it could have been a lot worse.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
What am I to do when I’m being rushed by 30 to 50 feral cows, and I have only seconds to unlock my biometric gun safe before all my children are torn to pieces

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

the only thing that'll stop a cow standing there doing nothing is a good guy with a gun

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Yeah but which minority group can we blame for it losing power and how can we use this to make money? Important questions that need answers.

tbh it’s a foreign flag so probably a bunch of southeast asians if you really wanted to go through with the effort. Kind of off the beaten path for Republican racism tho so ymmv

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Given the chance, the cow would milk YOU!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

idiotsavant posted:

What am I to do when I’m being rushed by 30 to 50 feral cows, and I have only seconds to unlock my biometric gun safe before all my children are torn to pieces

The Air Force has that chicken gun

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Disco Pope posted:

Given the chance, the cow would milk YOU!

Don't cow shame

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

idiotsavant posted:

tbh it’s a foreign flag so probably a bunch of southeast asians if you really wanted to go through with the effort. Kind of off the beaten path for Republican racism tho so ymmv

conservatives will relish the challenge of fitting more racism into their already packed schedule.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

Governor said the ship was able to mayday in time for the bridge officials to stop most of the traffic before the ship hit so it could have been a lot worse.

I was wondering why there weren’t more people missing in the water, thanks for this detail.

This is basically my worst nightmare way of dying, it fell so fast, you’d have no idea what’s happening before being plunged into dark, cold water. gently caress that

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

idiotsavant posted:

Ah I see, :yooge: GINA at it again!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

The only people dumber than this person are people who believe what this person is saying.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Modal Auxiliary posted:

I can no longer tell the difference between news cycle talking points and complete, unfettered psychosis.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Where do I sign up to get milked by a cow? :pervert:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

That scene in Top Secret! dot gif

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

dammit

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Shishkahuben posted:

Are your dad and uncle OK?

Yeah, thanks, they left earlier in the night. My sister confirmed this morning. Now they just have to get down to Florida, pack up my grandfather and his essentials, and drive him back up to MD while he fights it the entire way. No pressure.

I really do appreciate the goons checking in though, it's nice how people can care about complete strangers on here.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

good

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

this should be a ban imo

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Mar 26, 2024

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Gotta run stable diffusion with a humans getting milked by cows tuned model

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Beastie posted:

this should be a ban imo

theyre on thin ice

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I was prepared for lols this week and so far it has not delivered

lols are a fickle mistress. Only to be savored, but never demanded.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Trump
is selling...

The Bible
https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/X/O/u/L/XOuLq.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmfao

DemihumanResources
Apr 16, 2019

Just let me frob some dang bits already

I'd probably prefer less racist imagery itt

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Man, The Onions got its work cut out for it these days

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Surely this one includes the Book of Mormon since that is chock full of USA poo poo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Re: boat

I have already seen an unironic boomer-rear end
"I hope we find that the captain in charge was hired because they were qualified instead of 'some other' metric."

Can we somehow get them to ingest MORE lead at a fast rate? Like advertise an anti-woke unregulated drink or something?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://godblesstheusabible.com/?sld=trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Randabis posted:

That was bad but I’m trying to figure out how that has anything to do with Trump or his 175 million dollar parachute.

If you read TwittX comments (I don't recommend it), it's Biden's fault for not fixing/maintaining our infrastructure so that this bridge could have survived a hit by a 150,000 tons of moving steel.