Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

is it made in China too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

it's A Bible

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

DemihumanResources posted:

I'd probably prefer less racist imagery itt

I think the waters become muddy when its sarcastic racism to ridicule a point.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

this will go nicely inside the gutted paneled TV underneath my new TV

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Is that his Bible?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

How long until the King James edition gets replaced by the Donald "TRUMP" edition?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

AI content. Boring. Lame. Requires no effort.

Bespoke shitposting. Glorious. Beautiful.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

big nipples big life posted:

How long until the King James edition gets replaced by the Donald "TRUMP" edition?
And Donald begat Chode and Stank.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

AI content. Boring. Lame. Requires no effort.

Bespoke shitposting. Glorious. Beautiful.

this

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
It’s kind of amazing how far US Christianity has fallen into just outright blasphemy in the past decade. Like not even the Great Lakes Council version of blasphemy, but full on direct contradictions to basic rear end bible poo poo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Gorsuch appearing shockingly not in support of banning abortion pill

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

American Christians getting out their credit cards to buy a bible from the closest thing to the Anti-Christ they’ll see in their lives. :lol:

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Murdstone posted:

Is that his Bible?

how is Trump Bible not political

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I'm a ChatGPT bot with an achewood avatar that's been calibrated to Bad Posting.

My algorithm is now asking for your leniency.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

He's been looking really old, despite the hair and make-up, in pictures from the last few days.

loving good.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

My gut tells me him and Kavanaugh flip on this one after seeing what Dobbs did for Democratic election results. Maybe Coney-Barrett, too.

Basically, it’ll be a tell for who are true ideologues (Thomas and Alito) and who are political animals (Roberts).

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Dwesa posted:

how is Trump Bible not political

No you see he doesn’t get any money from the Bible stuff it’s just a paid license, this totally makes sense dont you see

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

If there's one thing it is hard to get, it's a bible. You think they just give those things away?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

DemihumanResources posted:

I'd probably prefer less racist imagery itt

That's a fair call-out, I can do better.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I hope he gets asked to lead a prayer one day without a teleprompter.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Don’t worry guys, if justice doesn’t come for Trump, we can always hope that Ken Paxton will get what’s coming to him! Wait, I’m getting a buzzing in my ear, I’m being told that there’s some pressing news:

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/03/25/ken-paxton-plea-deal-securities-fraud-felony/

This just in, you can just do community service to make up for the fraud you do!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I'm an athiest and that actually sickens me.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Huh. He's the one I'd put down as most likely to throw out a regulatory agency's experts and research based judgment for his own gut instinct. Not just a "I don't like this ideologically therefore let me make up some bullshit to get the ruling I want" situation, but out and out "I know better than the people whose careers are dedicated to this."

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

No one cares that he doesn’t know poo poo about the Bible, or that he has zero passages memorized, or that he can’t even correctly cite a chapter and verse (two Corinthians :lol:)

All that matters is he hates and hurts the right people. Religion is just an excuse to feel superior to someone else.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1772648058641059955?s=20

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

This is art.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

Will we ever be safe from the tryanny of cows?!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/stevenmazie/status/1772650575244542399?s=20

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

kazil posted:

Still going after the judge. Wants to move case to Staten Island (gee wonder why)

"So much for Random Choice!" I yell, as I send a request for trial delay and a bouquet of cheap flowers to Aileen Cannon.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

American Christians getting out their credit cards to buy a bible from the closest thing to the Anti-Christ they’ll see in their lives. :lol:
i love how blatantly trump ignores religion unless he's trying to make a buck

goes to church: no
observes holidays: no
stands silent in prayer before meals: no
quotes the bible: no
stands on stage during easter telling everyone how much god loves him and would like them to give to his presidential fund: holiest man ever.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

There is really not a product he won't hock, a scam he won't run

And the Evangelicals will ignore this proudly

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

That's a fair call-out, I can do better.

You're constantly making 3's from center court, nobody expects perfection.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Pretty rich considering they're the ones trying to take regulating power away from federal agencies and place everything under judicial review

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Meanwhile Biden has a family bible that looks like it goes all the way back to the Middle Ages. :lol:

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

"Bespoke Shitposting" would be an amazing forums username. Excellent wordsmithing, regardless.

Edit; the dog is concerned at me laughing so much.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i was going back to 2016 to clip something from his cspan announcement where he was saying he was so rich he didn't need other people's donations...

it's kinda surreal how much more lucid he is in that clip. we all wonder why we were afraid of trump back then. it's because he was pretty communicative, assertive albeit still crazy, which is what made it all the more scary.

now his words are all just weird ramblings and he's also being indicted/forced to pay monies.

very lol

i saw your mistake! don't think you're slick :mad:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

HappyHippo posted:

Pretty rich considering they're the ones trying to take regulating power away from federal agencies and place everything under judicial review

They touched the hot stove in Dobbs. I guess they honestly thought it’d be celebrated and electorally rewarded. :lmao:

Now it’s Operation: Save the Republican Party. Too little, too late in my opinion, but we’ll see.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah don't show her that footage of the bay bridge collapsing in 1989.

To be fair that was caused by a massive earthquake that collapsed a lot of poo poo. Hell, I was 3 when it happened and I still vividly remember that quake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

InsertPotPun posted:

i love how blatantly trump ignores religion unless he's trying to make a buck

goes to church: no
observes holidays: no
stands silent in prayer before meals: no
quotes the bible: no
stands on stage during easter telling everyone how much god loves him and would like them to give to his presidential fund: holiest man ever.

Trump knows that the Evangelical movement is as hollow and corrupt as he is