Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Why do all these homosexuals judges keep sucking my cock indicting me?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Strong Sauce posted:

it's kinda surreal how much more lucid he is in that clip. we all wonder why we were afraid of trump back then. it's because he was pretty communicative, assertive albeit still crazy, which is what made it all the more scary.

During the 2016 R nomination debates he was somewhat articulate, maybe even a little funny. Now I don't think he'd survive one, but in typical TRMPU fashion it's magically no longer something he has to care about.

I assume he's going to fall flat in the 2024 prez debates, if they even happen, but it's not like Biden is a sharp firecracker in his own right.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

DaveWoo posted:

Trump knows that the Evangelical movement is as hollow and corrupt as he is

I'd say game recognizes game, but that denotes some degree of skill. Lame recognizes lame, more like.

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

They touched the hot stove in Dobbs. I guess they honestly thought it’d be celebrated and electorally rewarded. :lmao:

Now it’s Operation: Save the Republican Party. Too little, too late in my opinion, but we’ll see.

Yeah, I also wonder if they want to give Kacsmaryk a polite rebuke because they are worried about having a bunch of judicial reforms jammed down their throats. Marbury v Madison was a mistake.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

You're constantly making 3's from center court, nobody expects perfection.

That's nice of you to say, thank you!

I'm fine getting called out when I miss the mark trying to go for the cheap laugh -- I'm aiming for the 'lol that's hosed up' laugh but I don't want anyone to do a regular 'that's hosed up. Any time I'm accidentally being a piece of poo poo, I'd like to hear about it.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

idiotsavant posted:

It’s kind of amazing how far US Christianity has fallen into just outright blasphemy in the past decade. Like not even the Great Lakes Council version of blasphemy, but full on direct contradictions to basic rear end bible poo poo

I've often thought that in terms of God and the Devil, what would be a better get for the Devil? A bunch of angry teenagers and edgelords trying to tick people off by using some dead animal blood to paint stuff and play dressup and say stuff to make the adults mad? Or the supposed leaders of the religion doing all sorts of evil while wholly believing it is good? What would be a better, more fitting task for the ultimate evil and 'father of lies'?

A 'father of lies', I suspect, would not be a big swinging gong banger going LOOK AT HOW DARK AND BLASPHEMOUS I AM.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

All that matters is he hates and hurts the right people. Religion is just an excuse to feel superior to someone else.

My kingdom for the looks on their faces if they ever realized that Trump's sole need is the screaming void in him and that if hating and hurting THEM gave him even three seconds of relief, he'd do it without a second thought. Of course, knowing my luck, it would just be utter bafflement.

The worst thing, I suspect, to see on the face of someone whose chickens have come home to roost, is legit utter confusion and a voice saying in a wavering whine "I don't understand..."

Cornwind Evil fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Mar 26, 2024

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.

DemihumanResources posted:

I'd probably prefer less racist imagery itt

But Mickey appears to have been edited out?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

They touched the hot stove in Dobbs. I guess they honestly thought it’d be celebrated and electorally rewarded. :lmao:

Now it’s Operation: Save the Republican Party. Too little, too late in my opinion, but we’ll see.

:hmmyes:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

joylessdivision posted:

To be fair that was caused by a massive earthquake that collapsed a lot of poo poo. Hell, I was 3 when it happened and I still vividly remember that quake

I was 7 and I slept through it, but everyone was freaking out that day, knocked stuff off the shelves all the way in LA.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

LifeSunDeath posted:

I was 7 and I slept through it, but everyone was freaking out that day, knocked stuff off the shelves all the way in LA.

a dark day for The City of Angels

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Strong Sauce posted:

i was going back to 2016 to clip something from his cspan announcement where he was saying he was so rich he didn't need other people's donations...

it's kinda surreal how much more lucid he is in that clip. we all wonder why we were afraid of trump back then. it's because he was pretty communicative, assertive albeit still crazy, which is what made it all the more scary.

now his words are all just weird ramblings and he's also being indicted/forced to pay monies.

I heard a clip (maybe it was on Keith Olbermann's podcast?) of Turnip going on about how asbestos shouldn't be banned and I want to say it was 2003 or something and his speech was so much faster and more focused. It made me think back to if he was such a slobbering mess on the first 2 seasons of The Apprentice, which I had watched at the time and he wasn't at least in the takes they used. Now... dude's a mess.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

DaveWoo posted:

Trump knows
i'm going to stop you right there. if trump did know that he would never put himself into situations where he interacts with true believers and has to dodge super hard questions like "name something in the bible"

it's like how cats lick to show dominance and rabbits get licked to show dominance: each and every evangelical that shakes trump's hand is thinking the exact same thing as trump while they're shaking "it'll be easy to fleece this simpleton"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Meanwhile outside scotus

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

That's a fair call-out, I can do better.

You should have used speedy gonzalez & his cousin, slowpoke rodriguez instead, duh

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meanwhile outside scotus

Eghgghgh! That outfit killed me. Horrible!

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Meanwhile outside scotus

Not feeling this direction for Daft Punk's comeback.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

idiotsavant posted:

You should have used speedy gonzalez & his cousin, slowpoke rodriguez instead, duh
Republicans do fear Slowpoke

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Meanwhile outside scotus

urglburgl using your pregnant body to hold other women down.... i hope your baby, when they meet you, learns about the person you are and hates you, and you are estranged from them :argh:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
bloomberg says that trump is now one of the 500 richest people in the world due to his majority stake in truth

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

"Please buy my bible. PLLLEEEEAAASEEEE buy it. For America?" *Sad puppy dog eyes*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

ABORTION KRILLS

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Wouldn’t it be funny if SCOTUS ruled 7-2 against banning mifepristone, so all the hardcore anti-abortion activists decided to start their own Life Party and stop voting for Republicans? :sickos:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Stink Billyums posted:

bloomberg says that trump is now one of the 500 richest people in the world due to his majority stake in truth

Such bullshit :cripes:

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Stink Billyums posted:

Man of the people.

I have to admit, everything I knew about stocks I learned from Trading Places, so it took this thread to teach me that he's rich in the way that a guy that wins the lottery then buys 2 million tickets is rich.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I am rich in lols and getting richer every day

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

idiotsavant posted:

It’s kind of amazing how far US Christianity has fallen into just outright blasphemy in the past decade. Like not even the Great Lakes Council version of blasphemy, but full on direct contradictions to basic rear end bible poo poo

please I can't find anything about this Great Lakes Council, I crave more details about any institutional blasphemies I can get

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Nessus posted:

Republicans do fear Slowpoke

Tbh he’s funny as hell as a checked-out proto-stoner, but also unfortunate because it’s all hella racist too

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Truth Social is going to loving crater.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

i've faced more punishment complaining about trump not facing punishment than trump has actually faced punishment

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

No one cares that he doesn’t know poo poo about the Bible, or that he has zero passages memorized, or that he can’t even correctly cite a chapter and verse (two Corinthians :lol:)

All that matters is he hates and hurts the right people. Religion is just an excuse to feel superior to someone else.

I just want to see him fail at it for the lols, nothing will change the mind of his hogs, they will be maga long after he's dead.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Crowder news

https://twitter.com/TheJaredMonroe/status/1772594355620270141?s=20

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1772632505708941461?s=20

Crowder cohost who he referred to as Not Gay Jared is being legally and financially abused by Crowder.

And everyone is coming out

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

abortion kpills

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
gently caress anyone who works for Crowder I have no sympathy for them

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Big Mac posted:

please I can't find anything about this Great Lakes Council, I crave more details about any institutional blasphemies I can get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNX_XiuA78

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

American Christians getting out their credit cards to buy a bible from the closest thing to the Anti-Christ they’ll see in their lives. :lol:

Watch it turns out to have some hilariously blasphemous typo in it like "thou shalt commit adultery"

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Big Mac posted:

It is an Emo Philips joke.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Meanwhile outside scotus

aka I'm home schooling my kids!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
lmao thread title

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

bobjr posted:

We’re just missing why this is LGBT’s fault somehow

Leftist Guerilla Bridge Terrorists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
when did people name brett kavanaugn the sexiest man alive?

Hollismason posted:

gently caress anyone who works for Crowder I have no sympathy for them
right?
"who knew the monster i enabled and encouraged would turn out to be a monster???"