Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Business Gorillas posted:

If the captain was more worried about steering the ship than they were about GENDER, this wouldn't have happened

ships are given girls' names and this ship was named "Thomas," so it didn't know how to go straight anymore!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/bigtechalert/status/1772615058008203646?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Glad he's moving on

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
wokes gone wild

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/BigTechAlert/status/1244017681583439873

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Grimes av owns

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/BigTechAlert/status/1772610705579286879

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

grimes can do a lot better than elon reeve musk you go girl rock on!!!!!!!!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

groins

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
yeah he's depressed so what you're all depressed too

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i'm doing pretty good

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

depressed is the opposite of woke

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
still thinking about that brown king

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i thought woke people are more likely to be depressed .. thats according to a study i saw on x, the everything app

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmao

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1772567239046095319

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The Matty/Musk Singularity

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nice of Elon to support amnesty

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bojan Tunguz

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Theres many thousands of people coming to the USA borders with the intent of becoming americans, mr Musk should be very pleased

edit: curiously enough, the quote RTs are mostly nazis calling Musk stupid

Elias_Maluco has issued a correction as of 18:44 on Mar 26, 2024

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

:911:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

In one month Elon is gonna wage a war on credit card charge backs when it turns out he set the trial to resubscribe in the fine print

wow I charged back my credit card and now my Tesla shows a 'call support' number and won't turn on. I am a smart person who charged back my credit card against a car vendor with the ability to do that. now it appears I have to sue them to get it all straightened out and they're laughing at me in the meantime

still love the car tho

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

many right wingers are/were convinced the reason they aren't cool and beloved and popular isn't because their ideas are bad or they are personally obnoxious, it's because "the wokes" (broadly defined) are censoring them and their great ideas from getting out there and if only "the wokes" weren't censoring them, they'd be the cool alphagigachads that they fancy they actually are. ol' musky promised them that he would stop the censorship and give them free speech so they'd finally be cool and popular and beloved. there have also been studies that what conservatives want isn't so much "a place to be conservative" as "a place to force progressives to read their opinions/a place to troll people that don't like/a place to force people to read their opinions", which is basically what ol' musky promised them. so the constant reminder that they're not actually cool/popular/beloved is very upsetting to them (ol' musky included) because it can't be that their ideas are bad and/or they are personally obnoxious and unbearable people, it must be The Wokes are Censoring Me Again!!!

and the creep of it is how you get zany poo poo like "ah yes the bridge in baltimore collapsed because of Wokeness", because "Woke" becomes "anything i don't like." like there USED to be burly construction workers but now there were a bunch of miscellaneous people with rainbow hair standing around a girder all "sorry boss i can't weld dis steel until we decide what gender it is!" like, it's hilarious and absurd to think about, but it's actually what they think. and it's doubly funny because they are largely the ones who have been pushing "major in computer science and learn to code, scrub."

you can also see this on the left actually, like the people i'm making fun of are convinced that if we simply stop all the government interference in twitter etc. to combat "misinformation/hate speech", we'd have a glorious communist utopia to talk about palestine and communism. it's not that they are weirdos with weird ideas like "we should be watching weirdos like tucker carlson and glenn greenwald and matt taibbi to get the truth and the twitter files were the most important journalism of our time", it's "the cia and nsa are censoring me so the truth just isn't getting out there". it's why they're so flummoxed when you say "yeah, we know, 'government tries to influence population' is, like, the least compelling story ever". like, you can go on the CIA's website and read documents from their archives about MKULTRA. you can walk into most of the major bookstores by my house (I checked!) and buy legacy of ashes covering all the screwed up things the CIA has done. if you don't have money, many of my local libraries have it in physical, audiobook, ebook, etc. the truth is already out there, no one cares.

mad?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I try not to let it ruin my day

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the only MKULTRA I remotely give a poo poo about :

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

:vince:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Elias_Maluco posted:

Theres many thousands of people coming to the USA borders with the intent of becoming americans, mr Musk should be very pleased

edit: curiously enough, the quote RTs are mostly nazis calling Musk stupid

You can't just choose to become an American, you have to be born to a rich family

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Looking good sir!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
He looks like an old aunt

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Juul-Whip posted:

Looking good sir!

elon said he'd have humans on mars by 2021, and by gum, he did it. i wouldn't doubt this man...

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Juul-Whip posted:

Looking good sir!

Michael Rappaport looking mofo

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Elias_Maluco posted:

He looks like an old aunt

time for more gender affirming surgery

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/EZebroni/status/1772301877104812413?t=0ehiTuZv8RTqUOAc9lCKVg&s=19

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Over the Top but stallone drives a cyber truck

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Ben Shapiro is just out of frame

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

titty_baby_ posted:

Ben Shapiro is just out of frame

no he's in frame

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/tylervirgadamo/status/1772357776498438308

you might remember this guy from when his truck broke down on a family trip last week

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

looking forward to hearing about the first skull fracture/fatality from someone falling near a cybertruck and hitting their head on the sharp corner

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1772719505682128969?t=MkzXIbq3Gilt0u7q1fYUUA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Germany had a satirical hip-hop group twenty years ago, whose tagline was "sexism against fascism".