Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
do the world a favour already ya junky nazi bastard :hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

E the Shaggy posted:

:lol: Guess his self-administered Special K isn't doing the trick any more.

I hope @HealYourDepress is not a therapist

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Eagerly refreshing the thread for Leon's expert bridge collapse hot take

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

If the ship had FSD it would have swerved towards the nearest children out of the way in time

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

explosivo posted:

If the ship had FSD it would have swerved towards the nearest children out of the way in time

And how is FSD functioning when the power is out?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

explosivo posted:

Fully Automated Self Helming

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
IM SAD GROIMES

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

This is already happening

https://twitter.com/internethippo/status/1772641274702471646?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

vaxxed?

VegasGoat
Nov 9, 2011

kazil posted:

Fully Automated Self Helming

:golfclap:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
:byodood: GROIMES

come back

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

pixaal posted:

And how is FSD functioning when the power is out?

You won’t care

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Hang on, I thought Musk loved discovery? He parrots the word often enough whenever anyone mentions a lawsuit he’s involved in.

“Can’t wait to avoid discovery by not filing a claim that would mandate it”.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

No one tell him that there's already two tunnels that go under the harbor (as far as I know - Maryland goons, please correct me as necessary). Also, aren't trucks not allowed to go tunnels if they're carrying any hazardous/volatile materials?

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Mar 26, 2024

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Durzel posted:

Hang on, I thought Musk loved discovery? He parrots the word often enough whenever anyone mentions a lawsuit he’s involved in.

“Can’t wait to avoid discovery by not filing a claim that would mandate it”.

He likes discovery, not being discovered

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

IBroughttheFunk posted:

No one tell him that there's already two tunnels that go under the harbor (as far as I know - Maryland goons, please correct me as necessary). Also, aren't trucks not allowed to go tunnels if they're carrying any hazardous/volatile materials?

Elon has never let safety regs get in the way of progress!

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Also, aren't trucks not allowed to go tunnels if they're carrying any hazardous/volatile materials?

It’s all good when the tunnel itself is producing hazardous materials.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
elon reinvents the chunnel

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

explosivo posted:

I don't think I'll ever not interpret FSD as Frame Shift Drive.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

IBroughttheFunk posted:

It's not like long haul trucks would fit into Boring Company tunnels. It's a passive safety feature!

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Here comes a bunch of angry tweets about Senator Karen

https://archive.ph/B086A

quote:

Warren, in a letter sent this week, also expressed concern about potential conflicts of interest between Tesla and the private companies Elon Musk runs, including X. She asked the agency to examine whether the carmaker’s board had been up-front with investors about any associated risks.
“New evidence has emerged in recent months that deepen my concerns that Tesla’s Board lacks independence from Mr. Musk, who uses his control over the Board for his personal benefits, rather than in the best interest of Tesla’s shareholders,” wrote Warren, a Democrat from Massachusetts.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
doesnt the vegas tunnel use RGB gamer lightning to hide that its a poo poo tunnel thats not that flat or straight, or even round?

also lol that every car is still babysat by one driver so 20-25% of the seats has a baked in overhead unlike traditional people mover trams, like how long is vegas going to humor that poo poo.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The standard of living in east Germany was very good lol

Also lol at “half government “

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Rotacixe posted:

It's not like long haul trucks would fit into Boring Company tunnels. It's a passive safety feature!

Hm.. Those tunnels look kinda small. Like they would have a hard time accommodating busses.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

the history understander has logged on

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
South Korea was also a military dictatorship but I guess that’s like half government because the private sector was allowed to go hog wild

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

euphronius posted:

Communism is when yuo full government, capitalism is when you half government, anarch yis when yiou no gobernment

Giove me $50 billion shaerolder dollars please

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Surely the man who paid 44 billion for twitter and sells overpriced low-poly lovely trucks knows how to allocate resources better than anyone

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Or look at Japan where, after WW2, the government went and privatized natural resources and passed laws breaking up the biggest companies and putting a cap on how big companies can be. Now look at the communistvhellhole Japan has become.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Or look at Japan where, after WW2, the government went and privatized natural resources and passed laws breaking up the biggest companies and putting a cap on how big companies can be. Now look at the communistvhellhole Japan has become.

actually it was 10% government at most

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

This is why West Germans were dying by the thousands trying to jump over the Berlin wall

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

euphronius posted:

North Korea had a higher standard of living than South Korea for decades too.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Remembered that time an engineer told Musk his tweets weren't getting likes because be might just not be as funny/popular as he thinks.

So musk fired him.

Lol. Just the most thin skinned bitch.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thousands of people did not die going over the Berlin Wall. It was more to keep western agents out of east Germany for good reason (sabotage etc)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

euphronius posted:

Thousands of people did not die going over the Berlin Wall. It was more to keep western agents out of east Germany for good reason (sabotage etc)

Is this a joke

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

I‘d settle for half government tbh let’s do that instead of no government

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

euphronius posted:

LMAO

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

steinrokkan posted:

Is this a joke

The official number is "at least 140" according to this : https://www.stiftung-berliner-mauer.de/en/topics/victims-berlin-wall

Though of course the wikipedia page says it's a topic of controversy. Nonetheless claiming thousands is probably a bit much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
The DMZ is to stop South Koreans fleeing to the utopia of North Korea with its abundance of food and free speech.