Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Seeing the ideological frame that the entirety of my life has been swaddled in from the 80s until now go completely off the rails is neat.

The idea that the only real thing is spread sheet numbers, and that those numbers are responsible for bending reality into the shape desired by the number makers, is running up against some unbending circumstances

So, good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChineseBot2B/status/1772716002851058058?t=qNb5E3aEzYoRs7N500fPDA&s=19

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Have you guys' state-funded media started reminding you that Putin blew up the projects while insisting Crocus was solely ISIS-K entirely on their own (or possibly also Putin)?

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

euphronius posted:

That understanding war thing is interesting becuase they are still not dealing with reality. It’s still an issue of pr

ISW's analysis of the conflict since the start is essentially fanfiction.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

what the gently caress lmao

projection plane?lol

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

fits my needs posted:

projection plane?lol

Factories ("niche military capabilities", "resources of the former Soviet states") aren't real. The real battlespace is PR.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/nbcbayarea/status/1772608207862563238?s=20

wow, what happened to slava ukaini?

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
The projection plane drops gdp bombs

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Thats mean, everyone knows they prefer sonnenrads

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

fits my needs posted:

projection plane?lol

There's indeed a lot of projection going on

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Elias_Maluco posted:

Thats mean, everyone knows they prefer sonnenrads

the flags arent big enough to draw two swastikas on with spraypaint, shoulda used a stencil

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

are we sure it wasn’t the home owners that decorated their flags

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

fits my needs posted:

projection plane?lol

Applying ham-fisted geometry and engineering terms onto poli-sci writing is a hell of a drug. https://www.mcgill.ca/engineeringdesign/step-step-design-process/basics-graphics-communication/projections-and-views

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ukraine will win as long as all of Europe and North America goes to a command economy and gives every Ukrainian soldier a Gundam

And like a really good Gundam, if we give them a whole bunch of Ground Types Russia will still win. We need Wing Zero Gundam power or higher

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

enhance !!

hmm

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

My dad used to live in Mill Valley. It is a silly place

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

I am now even more confused about the Liberal-Nazi coalition in Ukraine.

cv is what you'd expect

DJJIB-DJDCT has issued a correction as of 14:04 on Mar 27, 2024

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mlmp08 posted:

Applying ham-fisted geometry and engineering terms onto poli-sci writing is a hell of a drug. https://www.mcgill.ca/engineeringdesign/step-step-design-process/basics-graphics-communication/projections-and-views

lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/mar/25/viral-image/video-shows-russian-president-vladimir-putin-with/

quote:

Video does not show Russian President Vladimir Putin revealing Jesus was Black
In an Instagram video, Russian President Vladimir Putin sits at a table and opens a triptych.

"Today, Vladimir Putin reveals to the world a secret that European has been hiding from African for more than a millennium that Jesus was Black," a narrator says.

This March 22 post was flagged as part of Meta’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram.)

Russia’s state RIA Novosti news agency reported April 18, 2022, that the video showed Putin with a copy of the Savior Not Made By Hand icon that Putin was donating to the military, according to a Google translation from Russian to English.

It was "the protective icon of Russian troops over several centuries," according to the state-owned Tass Russian News Agency.

"The Savior Not Made By Hand icon is a canonical depiction of the face of Jesus Christ which, according to legend, was miraculously imprinted on a cloth he used to wipe his face," Tass said. "This image was depicted on the banners of the Russian army as well as placed over the gates of the fortresses."

Neither report mentioned Putin revealing that Jesus was Black.

We rate that claim False.

I'm gonna skip over the part where their fact check relies on Google Translate. Because even if we accept that's fine, I'm not sure how their own article doesn't support the claim being fact checked. Putin showed a miraculous portrait of Jesus that is his actual face, not a picture created by a human, that shows Jesus is black. Is their issue with the verb "reveal"? Since the icon has been used for centuries it doesn't count as "revealing" it?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

euphronius posted:

enhance !!

hmm

drat what RTX features were used for graphics that spicy.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I am now even more confused about the Liberal-Nazi coalition in Ukraine.

cv is what you'd expect

lol I got into that rabbit hole the other day

Putin opened an "ancient vault" and found proof that Jesus was black!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hearing reports that putin revealed Jesus was black? The man's now fully woke and yet liberals still won't support him? SMH

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hotep Putin ftw

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Elias_Maluco posted:

lol I got into that rabbit hole the other day

Putin opened an "ancient vault" and found proof that Jesus was black!

Not just any ancient vault, the oldest vault

https://twitter.com/_Terricka/status/1770869621467287958?t=Fo96o5pzQbrlEJ6Hvu7BJw&s=19

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

I choose to believe its true

Also, Im pretty sure Putin did open some vault some day, so the community note is wrong

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Isnt this just patriotism for them?

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
What the gently caress is this war anymore.

Are we still on WW3 qualifiers?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Whether or not he opened a vault, he did produce images of biblical figures as black.

The way the libs are "fact checking" this is so weird and transparently unconvincing.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
vladimir putin taking a firm stand against the forces of yakub

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
man, putin opening an ancient vault to reveal that jesus was black is such an incredible troll move

shorting out the circuits of both the white supremacist guys that support him as well as the woke crowd who pretend they care about racial justice

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Orange Devil posted:

What if we make sweet renders of tanks in 3ds Max or whatever?
high quality renders, ready for your orders, today!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
black hebrew moscovites

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

high quality renders, ready for your orders, today!

The US makes non fungible tanks

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Leandros has issued a correction as of 16:57 on Mar 27, 2024

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
So is Ukraine's fixation on shelling Belgorod a consequence of no longer being in position to shell Donetsk? Has the AFU still been taking its periodic potshots at Donestk like they used to?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i hate how hard it is to post images on the internet in the 2024

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Officer Sandvich posted:

Denying Russia’s Only Strategy for Success

If your brain is smooth enough, materialism will find no purchase

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

crepeface posted:

i hate how hard it is to post images on the internet in the 2024

i use postimages.org its pretty easy, doesnt have the wannabe social media cancer of imgur

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

BrotherJayne posted:

If your brain is smooth enough, materialism will find no purchase

dumb loving liberals think rising stock prices magically are transformed into artillery shells

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

my bony fealty posted:

dumb loving liberals think rising stock prices magically are transformed into artillery shells

literally incapible of understanding how Russia alone is outproducing all NATO in shells