Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Hazo posted:

Somebody do what they did after the Georgia mugshot where they compared his (false) self-reported size with pro athletes of the same stature.

Like Pro Bowl Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham

Honestly we might be getting closer

Self-reported? Yeah, I dunno.

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Mar 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mllaneza posted:

It's a great Blue win, but there's one thing to keep in mind. That's the district that was planned to have the new Space Command HQ. The Pentagon considers anti-LGBTQ and anti-family planning laws to be readiness issues, so they decided they had to leave it in Colorado. That was going to be a huge boost for the local economy, and the GOP hosed it up.

Lands' campaign capitalized on that, but the GOP handed her a landslide on a platter. The fun thing is though, we'll see more and more of this as regressive policies hit local communities in the pocketbook.

yeah. i do think there are alot of specific effects but i do think that poo poo adds up and kinda means the GOP has lost alot of suburban support which they need to keep their gerrymanders working. i dont think their will blow outs like this constantly but i do think it might become more common and i am curious what it means for the general.

kazil posted:

no details yet

i am curious how much they lost if anything, disney has them dead to rights but the courts are mostly in desantis hands.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2024/03/27/desantis-oversight-board-disney-reach-settlement-in-state-lawsuit/

quote:

A Gov. Ron DeSantis-backed board and Disney settled Wednesday a lawsuit over who controls the governing district of Disney World’s theme parks and resorts.

The Central Florida Tourism Oversight District’s board voted to accept the deal, which ends much of the litigation between Disney and Florida officials.

The agreement stipulates that development agreements and covenants approved by a Disney-friendly board shortly before a state takeover in February 2023 would be null and void. Disney also agreed to drop a lawsuit seeking public records and withdraw its requests for them.

A 2020 comprehensive plan will be in effect, and the district agreed to “consult with Disney” while reviewing and amending the plan.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t know why people are pretending trumps stick isn’t going to bounce around for six months until trump pulls the ultimate rug pull

Like y’all didn’t pay any attention to NFTs SMH

But I want it to tank RIGHT NOW!!! :gonk:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump attacking the judge again

I don't think this is against the narrow gag order from yesterday, but he's clearly trying to get the judge upset so he can campaign on it

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

"Are there no good judges in America?" asks man losing every lawsuit

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

I don't think this is against the narrow gag order from yesterday, but he's clearly trying to get the judge upset so he can campaign on it

It’s a criminal trial. Revoke his bond and send him to jail! WHY NOT DONE?!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

kazil posted:

Happy for u

Or sorry that happened

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Read they poo poo in court

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

It’s a criminal trial. Revoke his bond and send him to jail! WHY NOT DONE?!

No it's cool, every trial he gets a gag order (which he then proceeds to skirt around with "I'm not touching you level" posts)

It'd be sad if it wasn't inciting the inbreds of his base to commit violence against his enemies

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Radio Paranoia posted:

My physically fluctuating POTUS.

Poor boy, he’s been stress eating :ohdear:

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

mobby_6kl posted:

Not for much longer!

If he gets to print billions from the IPO and can pay off the fine, then really he does get away with it

this is why i'm wary of how many billionaires are funding anti-aging projects

imagine if some rear end in a top hat born in 1899 who was driven mad decades ago was still alive right now with half a trillion dollars, running for office and funding propaganda based on toxic beliefs that were outdated in the 1940s, while normal people can only afford to live half as long or something

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Fishmasher posted:

imagine if some rear end in a top hat born in 1899 who was driven mad decades ago was still alive right now with half a trillion dollars, running for office and funding propaganda based on toxic beliefs that were outdated in the 1940s, while normal people can only afford to live half as long or something
T. Herman Zweibel has been increasingly reconsidered given his views on destroying England

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Fishmasher posted:

We're already dealing with it, op.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Nessus posted:

T. Herman Zweibel has been increasingly reconsidered given his views on destroying England

He's slowly switching to pro like the rest of the world, including England, right?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
so "let's just wait until desantis is gone and figure it out then"

which...fine...

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Nessus posted:

I think you’re at least half right about this

I can’t remember if it was 2016, 2020, or both but basically all of Trump’s campaign speeches/debates/town halls/etc boiled down to direct emotional abuse clear as day.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

You had this prepared and saved already, didn't you?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Goddamn the pure joy of that Pluto onesie

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Infinitum posted:

No it's cool, every trial he gets a gag order (which he then proceeds to skirt around with "I'm not touching you level" posts)

It'd be sad if it wasn't inciting the inbreds of his base to commit violence against his enemies

He doesn’t even skirt around it for very long

He gets bored and just goes all in after a week

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Corn Glizzy posted:

Goddamn the pure joy of that Pluto onesie

As a global joy officer, I can confirm that Pluto likes to play with slime

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Any other criminal defendant: “Hey judge, so I was checking out your daughter’s social media and I noticed…”

Judge: “I hereby revoke your bond and order you to pre-trial detention in jail!” *proceeds to delay trial at every possible opportunity*

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Is that your cum-soaked bible?

It's *a* cum-soaked bible

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

kazil posted:

Have we all forgotten about NFTs and Bored Apes?

Last year I drove by the Bored Apes restaurant in Los Angeles and it was shuttered. :lol:

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

kazil posted:

Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest judge?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

215 up to 270 in about six months, eh?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

MrMojok posted:

215 up to 270 in about six months, eh?

hasn't changed his pampers in a while, they're getting full

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

In honor of the very big and powerful wins of the pro life movement, Trump got pregnant

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hello, it's me, Mr. Black Man, walking around in my "Biden" shirt. I am a real person who exists.

https://x.com/ms_babyrussell/status/1773001320430997714?s=20

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

There's people who've killed themselves in Rikers who were just walking by a store that got robbed and had a backpack who didn't do anything

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

thunderspanks posted:

hasn't changed his pampers in a while, they're getting full

Remember when #DiaperDon was trending on Twitter and it was that exact day he decided he needed to go on the warpath against social media. :lol:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

There's people who've killed themselves in Rikers who were just walking by a store that got robbed and had a backpack who didn't do anything

They were woke tho

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Toxic Mental posted:

Hello, it's me, Mr. Black Man, walking around in my "Biden" shirt. I am a real person who exists.

drat, all the freshest references!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Toxic Mental posted:

Biden campaign at panic stations

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Toxic Mental posted:

poo poo is so pathetic and desperate

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

Lmao 1.79?

When he LEFT office?

Did he leave office in this time warp in 2004?

Gas averages were 2.60ish in January of 2021

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Man I hope they at least paid well for his dignity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Make Biden stick a hose down the gullet of every maga and turn on the gas flow (for free) if they love it so much