Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

ianskate posted:

They supposely were getting "cancelled" by their most loyal fans for being racist & transphobic
https://www.vulture.com/2020/11/hanson-fans-hansongate-explained.html

I wish people would stop this.

Every single controversy isn't a -gate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Yeah nah, Legal Eagle is pretty cool

I love the dude but his videos about Trump are getting really repetitive everything else is great.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
look at all those tpusa college kids

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1773149499126382884

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I love the dude but his videos about Trump are getting really repetitive everything else is great.

everything about trump is really repetitive. not much to do about that

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I just found out Joe Lieberman died! :woop:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Youtube and crunchyroll are the only things worth paying for. The others are all differing levels of suck.

Youtube is probably the thing that most people watch the most of. So getting rid of ads is worth it. And crunchyroll probably has the most good and original content of any streaming service. And it's cheap.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

maybe they're all working on their master's degrees because, as conservatives, they're naturally open-minded and curious about the world? thats probably it.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Smells Like Teen Spirit Bengay

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

:lol: so there were approximately 2 college kids and a bunch of :biotruths: adults? amazing turnout.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Why is the whole crowd the colour of processed ham

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Here we are now, entertain us. But not with any of that woke Hollywood crap.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/newswire_us/status/1773134730046648587?s=46

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Good. More nuclear, please.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Hell yeah!

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".
https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/27/politics/kari-lake-defamation-lawsuit-richer/index.html

quote:

Kari Lake, a Republican Senate candidate from Arizona who has advanced election conspiracy theories, is asking a judge to decide whether she must pay damages to a top county election official who sued her for defamation – after opting not to defend her statements in the case.

A Lake spokesperson said in a statement that “Kari didn’t surrender” in the case, “she simply cut-to-the-chase, demanding a hearing in 30 days, and proof of how her words (under the First Amendment) caused damages to Richer.”

I hope she gets the Giuliani treatment.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

nine-gear crow posted:

Here we are now, entertain us. Watch my hips please, they're replacements.

Fixed.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Ok seriously how do you sell an apartment? You don’t own an apartment you rent it. If you own an apartment it’s just a condo. You’re selling a condo.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Oracle posted:

Ok seriously how do you sell an apartment? You don’t own an apartment you rent it. If you own an apartment it’s just a condo. You’re selling a condo.

A condo is free standing, an apartment isn't. I think

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Tell that to all the condos in TRUMP TOWER

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Oracle posted:

3Ostrike incoming

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Apartment buildings ‘go condo’ all the time.

https://www.bankrate.com/real-estate/what-is-condominium-conversion/

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You can't, like, OWN land, maaaaan

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

:lol:

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

I wish people would stop this.

Every single controversy isn't a -gate.

I also hate gate gate

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Oracle posted:

A condo describes the ownership structure, not the design of the building so an apartment building can be condos, rental housing, or a fun weird thing called a co-op. There are also hotels that are condos, office buildings that are condos, sometimes free standing professional developments where there are like dental offices and M.D. that share a parking lot and overall design are actually condos. Some townhouses are condos, some aren't. There are even storage condos, say if you have a lot of expensive art and you want to control the space but not deal with security and maintenance of the building, you have a safe place that you own to store your extra million dollar paintings, or rare cars or whatnot.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 28, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

condos nutz

NotPerfect
Sep 29, 2021

ianskate posted:

:lol:

Also Hanson are chuds. Or bigly adjacent. My wife's friend was a devout fan until Hansongate happened a few years ago. :lmao: That Kurt Though, he's the real voice of that group. What a dreamboat.

What, that's not true they died in a bus accident decades ago.

NotPerfect
Sep 29, 2021
Repost

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Tomfoolery posted:

I also hate gate gate

A long fallen soldier back when LF was active pointed out that if the other hotel was chosen, every scandal would end in -dorf.

Peenworm......

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-25/donald-trump-6-4-billion-net-worth-makes-him-one-of-world-s-richest-people

LOL

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

NotPerfect posted:

What, that's not true they died in a bus accident decades ago.

They are about to. We are all parts of their consciousness in the last second of their lives, similar to the short story Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge, but it's been decades. We will cease to exist when that bus hits.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I lost a ton of brain cells on my first pass.

I'll never get those 4-seconds back

rotinaj posted:

One thing that tickles me about Trump going off on the judge’s daughter is Trump behaving as if the daughter doing anything makes the father do anything

If Eric walked out right now and said that he was becoming a leftist, does that mean a single diddly gently caress to don? And yet it is absolute proof that this judge is compromised.

Dude is using kindergarten level reasoning skills

This is what a frightened narcissist does.

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Three Olives posted:

A condo describes the ownership structure, not the design of the building so an apartment building can be condos, rental housing, or a fun weird thing called a co-op. There are also hotels that are condos, office buildings that are condos, sometimes free standing professional developments where there are like dental offices and M.D. that share a parking lot and overall design are actually condos. Some townhouses are condos, some aren't. There are even storage condos, say if you have a lot of expensive art and you want to control the space but not deal with security and maintenance of the building, you have a safe place that you own to store your extra million dollar paintings, or rare cars or whatnot.

Okay so condo vs co-op

In a condo the ownership of a unit is technically separate from the ownership of the common property, but the common property share and obligation are tied to the property using a covenant agreement. A co-op all the property is owned by the common property company and each share entititles use of one apartment. As to WHY run it as a co op it's usually to do with taxes, and it can also smooth out issues with rentals and mixed use developments(the co-op can rent out it's bottom floor while retaining input on similar uses that might slip through a poorly written condo covenant, such as a nightclub replacing a restraunt that had drinks and live music. Technically the same uses, but might be undesirable.)

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

PainterofCrap posted:

Also extremely, extremely unchecked and enabled.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lol, if you can't prove your conspiracy you just invent a bigger conspiracy to explain why.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
It's funny that he posted about the judge's daughter because Laura Loomer thought she had found her Twitter account posting anti trump memes but it was an unrelated person who took the username years later. Trump got loomered.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Trump got loomered.

LOL

zone
Dec 6, 2016

rich enough to be poor in a courtroom :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

PainterofCrap posted:

I lost a ton of brain cells on my first pass.

I'll never get those 4-seconds back

Also shits himself on the reg.