Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

crepeface posted:

this one made me laugh a lot back in the day

there's a bunch more there

2016 was opposite land

But lol yes thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

my_custom_username posted:

I'll be honest I feel like the site's taking advantage of numbers guy. Everyone knows he's not going to stop reregging and is seriously mentally ill. Just unban the original at this point, he's basically spent enough money to prestige his acc

he hasnt given me money, which is the problem

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
those who tapdance in omelas

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
he's been courteous enough to not show up in the vg thread live and let live imo

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

suing jeff should not be a crime and yet here we are. everything's hosed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman posted:

he's been courteous enough to not show up in the vg thread live and let live imo

when he posts in the autism thread I blank his posts lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

when he posts in the autism thread I blank his posts lol

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
need an rfk thread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

need an rfk thread

my friend, cspam will never run out of new thread energy, just click post below v

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

need an rfk thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3470330&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

being weird about women ftw

*checks TAFS thread* Indeed.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

will work on an op this easter long weekend

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

a couple more gimmick candidates would be nice

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

will work on an op this easter long weekend

jesus was the true op and we should all appreciate him

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
the romans probed him and gassed his thread, but he just made another as soon as his time was up and it became the most mega of threads ever. amen

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

rfk politics

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

I'll be honest I feel like the site's taking advantage of numbers guy. Everyone knows he's not going to stop reregging and is seriously mentally ill. Just unban the original at this point, he's basically spent enough money to prestige his acc
I think jeff did do an experiment awhile ago where he stopped banning him, but like a deranged altman markov chain chatbot, he just starts devolving into spewing insanely deranged racism schizo poo poo. not like the funny genuine hitler racism megathread kind but more the d&d prester jane kind

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yeah most of the time he will just post nonsense but sometimes will post insanely racist or violent poo poo. not an account you want to have around.

someone in the sagas thread said numbers guy was a very well compensated computer toucher before succumbing to schizophrenia. and i think jeffrey has said that he has tried to reach out to the guy's family to see if they could get him to stop and they were basically like "if we can't get him to take his meds we definitely can't get him to stop buying accounts, sorry". sad situation all around unfortunately.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dokapon Findom posted:

*checks TAFS thread* Indeed.

that's a chonker actually

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

yeah most of the time he will just post nonsense but sometimes will post insanely racist or violent poo poo. not an account you want to have around.

someone in the sagas thread said numbers guy was a very well compensated computer toucher before succumbing to schizophrenia. and i think jeffrey has said that he has tried to reach out to the guy's family to see if they could get him to stop and they were basically like "if we can't get him to take his meds we definitely can't get him to stop buying accounts, sorry". sad situation all around unfortunately.

I save fifty bucks from each paycheck in case this is the path for me in the future

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I save fifty bucks from each paycheck in case this is the path for me in the future

perhaps you should pre-emptively stop touching computers.. it's sick for hte mind, and the soul

a sickle and steel toed boots is all one needs

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

yep. jeffrey needs to know when he's beaten

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

KirbyKhan posted:

Quote me a good example plz.

still lookin but did run across this

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

yep. jeffrey needs to know when he's beaten

he's getting paid and i support this website

speng31b
May 8, 2010

busy day at work....seems like everyone was very normal today

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I really hate when people give me a lot of money. hint for all you master trolls out there.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Xaris posted:

perhaps you should pre-emptively stop touching computers.. it's sick for hte mind, and the soul

a sickle and steel toed boots is all one needs

What if you touch computers while wearing steel toes boots

selec
Sep 6, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

What if you touch computers while wearing steel toes boots

do you work at the san francisco armory building

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
ah here we go

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i'm going to beat jeffrey

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
anyway if you're mad about slavery perhaps you yourself are a slave and that just makes you mad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
The Irish Were Slaves Also and Other Stories From Your Dad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i will enslave cspam and force everyone to mine me bitcoin if they fail to do this then i will kill them

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lmfao

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted:

oh wow can you imagine if we let posters like that hang around forever?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
sitting on my cool pharaoh throne and loling at moses before calling him gay for turning his staff into a snake (very phallic)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

smythe now do one about artillery

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

much to think about