Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

best wishes to all the butt goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm getting an EEG in 3 weeks time to find out why i post so bad

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

lol that every goons butt is trying to kill them

i was like "hey is it because i spent years eating hamburgers for every meal and washing it down with lone star and bourbon?" and she said "ten years ago i'd have said yes but new evidence says it's all random lol"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jose posted:

lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Jose posted:

MD report: the posting center of the cerebellum is extremely mid

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

speng31b posted:

he cant hurt you anymore

But I heard that Benghazi ain't going away, and thus he haunts us from beyond the grave

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

i say swears online posted:

i was like "hey is it because i spent years eating hamburgers for every meal and washing it down with lone star and bourbon?" and she said "ten years ago i'd have said yes but new evidence says it's all random lol"

Weird cocktail

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
RTO protest rolling through the parking lot here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
must've picked lunchtime so no one gets in trouble

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

RTO protest rolling through the parking lot here

pro or against

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

External Organs posted:

Oh god, my father in law is posting his colonoscopy prep experience directly to the family group chat

it's truly an exotic journey of the senses

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

lol no i dont think i would do well in an mba program

Do teaching, my wife just got into rolling enrollment for the summer. Most states will pay up most of the program for a Masters in Childhood Education. They kinda make you also get a SPED certification but if NHD could claim Glenn thread for practicum hours then surely the entirety of CSPAM would count.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lobster shirt posted:

lol no i dont think i would do well in an mba program

you don't want to be the sort of person who does. business school primarily taught me about who I don't want to be

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

MBAs should be banned from cspam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

you don't want to be the sort of person who does. business school primarily taught me about who I don't want to be

i feel the same about my time in journalism school. it taught me that i dont want to be a guy with perfect spelling and grammar

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

also i wasn't already the scion of a rich new york family so i realized my career prospects in that area were nil

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

my time in journalism school

oh my god lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jose posted:

I loved Accountant classes, hated econ and intro to business.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
much worse than business or poli sci

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

oh my god lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

oh my god lol

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

going to school to get stupider ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

oh my god lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

lumpentroll posted:

oh my god lol

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
no wonder al cares about media literacy....

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Xaris posted:

oh yeah, my dad has had that really bad for all his life with chronic flares, and seems awful. i think his doctor said he was the youngest person who had it when first diagnosed. i'm going in next month but for something different at least. lol that every goons butt is trying to kill them

skill issue

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Al! posted:

i feel the same about my time in journalism school. it taught me that i dont want to be a guy with perfect spelling and grammar

did you get tossed out of journalism school somehow

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
used too many weasel words

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

oh my god lol

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
weasels get a lot of flak but they are actually very interesting creatures worthy of respect

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

oh my god lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
there is a mirror universe Al! who knuckled down and is happily making thumbnail gifs for WAPO

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jose posted:

i am cleansed and hardened by fire. walked into the furnace and walked out unscathed

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

there is a mirror universe Al! who knuckled down and is happily making thumbnail gifs for WAPO

is it the NYT or guardian who has the pixel gibi gifs of the candidates on election night next to each result? it's basically perfect for him

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i am cleansed and hardened by fire. walked into the furnace and walked out unscathed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i bet you're a landlord

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

mags posted:

weasels get a lot of flak but they are actually very interesting creatures worthy of respect

pound for pound, pretty much nothing beats a weasel

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Now that I'm back, I loving expect an apology from the mods for that probation reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

is it the NYT or guardian who has the pixel gibi gifs of the candidates on election night next to each result? it's basically perfect for him

I think that was the guardian. 538 also loves that sort of poo poo.