Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Sounds like 2028 is HER year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

It says it has to be computer generated or animated... Time to start screeching that schools are forcing children to watch hentai.

I can't remember if my health classes in school had pictures of fetal development or if I learned that poo poo from one of the Desmond Morris shows where they filmed people having sex with IR cameras and showed internal footage of both people's orgasms....

Wait, how the gently caress was that kinda poo poo allowed on The Learning Channel on weekend afternoons?!

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

rotinaj posted:

Would you like to see the graphic tentacle art of “my struggle”

Hentai and Nazis? It's more likely than you think.

Prooooooobably NSFW.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Wait, how the gently caress was that kinda poo poo allowed on The Learning Channel on weekend afternoons?!

You can put whatever sponors are willing to sponsor on cable.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What is with his wierd Slaaneshi court at Mar A Lago?

Like everyone there dresses like a decadent wierdo

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shishkahuben posted:

Sounds like 2028 is HER year!

Hillary 2028: I'm willing to forgive your stupidity.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

pixaal posted:

Good then we can have Obama VS Trump

N-no, not like that

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Squiggle posted:

You can put whatever sponors are willing to sponsor on cable.

90s era TLC was something else, especially when our newspaper's channel guide didn't list it.

Sometimes you'd turn it on and get Connections, or a show about a work of literature narrated by Donald Sutherland. Sometimes you'd get infrared footage of people loving.

My dad had a knack for always turning it on when the series that showed in-depth close-up footage of actual surgeries was on.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TulliusCicero posted:

What is with his wierd Slaaneshi court at Mar A Lago?

Like everyone there dresses like a decadent wierdo

You mean, at the converted golf resort that now operates as a speakeasy due to being technically a private residence for a disgraced former president who treated his own private golf course resort like it was on equal footing with the seat of federal power, calling it the “winter White House”?

Honestly if there wasn’t a shadow court of insane people there trying to get cache for a Trump presidency, I would be surprised

That is the sort of idea that would get sent back for being too out there in a political thriller book’s edit process, and yet

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

pixaal posted:

Yeah they didn't think that through

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Cthulu Carl posted:

My dad had a knack for always turning it on when the series that showed in-depth close-up footage of actual surgeries was on.

That show made me want to be a surgeon when I was a kid. I miss actual The Learning Channel so much.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I want them to float the idea of bill clinton running again just to see the right winger meltdown

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

pixaal posted:

Obama served two consecutive terms already, so he’s not eligible. And the next democrat to run for office isn’t eligible because their name starts with a J. Yes, the Republican’s name also starts with a J, but the second letter is an O, which negates the J rule. It’s a moot point anyway, because as you can see, it’s sunny out today which means the election can’t be held this year so control remains with the current (Republican) president.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Almost Smart posted:

Obama served two consecutive terms already, so he’s not eligible. And the next democrat to run for office isn’t eligible because their name starts with a J. Yes, the Republican’s name also starts with a J, but the second letter is an O, which negates the J rule. It’s a moot point anyway, because as you can see, it’s sunny out today which means the election can’t be held this year so control remains with the current (Republican) president.

…Jonald?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:lol: good luck getting the poo poo together for a constitutional amendment

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

rotinaj posted:

I want them to float the idea of bill clinton running again just to see the right winger meltdown

My co-worker who is conservative and also very gullible and dumb ( venn diagram, circle, &c, &c), said something the other day that he heard Obama was going to run again.

The hell of it is, there's even odds he just saw a legit article about Obama doing something for the Biden campaign and it bounced through his skull in a game of 'neuron telephone' until "Obama is running for president again" came out.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Deploy the noise marines!

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1767162900139901384

I feel like I spend too much time itt, I have become numb to the idea that president Donald "Azathoth" has cultivated a literal court of sycophants and mindless entertainers to provide three layers of insulation against the real world and any consequences or opposition. That's just the daily state of affairs for a guy we decided should be president and are kinda considering doing so again

Mar-a-lago is the same sort of horrific hell dimension as the overbook hotel or the Las Vegas airport. Just direct stimulation of the senses of the most meaningless sort. No thoughts, only the random firing of synapses in a seizing brain.

Shishkahuben fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 28, 2024

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Why even have your photo taken if it takes 17 hours worth of Photoshop afterward that makes you look like a cartoon?

Like:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Scags McDouglas posted:

I assume he (correctly?) believes that he can just do nothing, wait out the clock and he'll get yet another sweetheart affordance.

Can’t possibly be true. He came out of his criminal trial and immediately started crowing about what a huge victory this was and how he’s quickly and easily going to pay the bond with the tons of millions of dollars of real cash he totally definitely has.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Here's the dumbass article
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/trump-2028/

Besides the fact that it doesn't even begin to outline how they would repeal the amendment, there's dumb poo poo like this

quote:

The case of Donald Trump, however, makes an even more forceful ethical argument against the Twenty-second Amendment and for its repeal: If a man who once was president returns, after a series of years, to stand again for the office and proves so popular as to earn a second nonconsecutive term—as Trump seems bound to do—to deny him the right to run for a second consecutive term cuts against basic fair play.

If the candidate was so popular, he wouldn't have been nonconsecutive terms dumbass. Also, Trump has never won the popular vote.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m glad that justice turned his books around, as you know republicans have a high standard for poo poo talking so if you give them no ammo they are powerless

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Brain Curry posted:

Induction is ok. The heating elements are much smaller than gas burners, and it stops heating when I take the pan off the stove to toss the food, meaning I stir more than toss these days.

Oh, but you were such an exceptional tosser! :(

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Freeeeee fallllinnnnnn

We need to get GhostTTY in here to explain why this is actually good.

I'm sorry, I only asked if you wanted queso sauce with that.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah as much as i think that people should be worried about the nutjob 25 poo poo. I think alot of it is wank fiction and cope from "smart" chuds and poo poo. the "gay space communism" fan fiction/joke for reactionaries. some of the stuff he could possibly pull off if he won, but not this bullshit. that being said, it think its good to keep the normies afraid of the GOP.

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

kazil posted:

Sure, the guy that has never won the popular vote is going to get a constitutional amendment repealed

I think project 2025 is at least loosely connected to the movement for an Article V re-draft of the constitution. Such a move would rely on state houses which generally lean more Republican, and they already have 28/29 of the 34 states needed to call for the convention. This could be gifted to him regardless of his unpopularity.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

If ever there was a link that I would not like to be in my browser history, guessing it would be whatever this is lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

CPA Hell posted:

I think project 2025 is at least loosely connected to the movement for an Article V re-draft of the constitution. Such a move would rely on state houses which generally lean more Republican, and they already have 28/29 of the 34 states needed to call for the convention. This could be gifted to him regardless of his unpopularity.

A redraft of the Constitution would just be the end of America. California and New York aren't going to submit this poo poo because there are a dozen Dakotas with equal votes.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

CPA Hell posted:

and i still dont think they pull it off. also pretty sure the economy would implode if they legit tried it. also yeah you would have legit session.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Nooner posted:

If ever there was a link that I would not like to be in my browser history, guessing it would be whatever this is lol

some boardgame based on the link URL, I was expecting it to be that steam game about dating Hitler.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Agents are GO! posted:

I'm sorry, I only asked if you wanted queso sauce with that.

Oh sorry I thought it was obvious. Yes.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

PhazonLink posted:

why are a;; the books backwards?

That’s the mystery section.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

fantasizing about trump 2028 is kind of just an admittance that you dont have anyone else

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Endorph posted:

fantasizing about trump 2028 is kind of just an admittance that you dont have anyone else

Don Jr 2032
Eric 2040
Ivanka 2048
Barron 2056

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

kazil posted:

A redraft of the Constitution would just be the end of America. California and New York aren't going to submit this poo poo because there are a dozen Dakotas with equal votes.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

and i still dont think they pull it off. also pretty sure the economy would implode if they legit tried it. also yeah you would have legit session.

Good points. Gavin Newsome said California should get on board with it a while back, but I've learned from this thread he says really stupid things fairly often. And yeah, when I'm in a doomer mood that or something like it is how I imagine the US will end.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

This is a fukn rollercoaster, I don't understand - is trump megarich, because of stock, or is he megapoor and going to prison?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Endorph posted:

fantasizing about trump being alive in 2028 is kind of just an admittance that you dont have anyone else

Dude turns 78 this year and he has mashed potatoes for brains

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

rotinaj posted:

Don Jr 2032
Eric 2040
Ivanka 2048
Barron 2056

None of them give a poo poo about the rest of the Trumps, like once Don's finally dead the failsons will try to pick up the torch and be promptly ignored.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

trump actually does have charisma. its a weird, twisted, carcrash version of it, but he is a guy that commands your attention. none of his kids have any of that

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

This is a fukn rollercoaster, I don't understand - is trump megarich, because of stock, or is he megapoor and going to prison?

Its TBD

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Endorph posted:

trump actually does have charisma. its a weird, twisted, carcrash version of it, but he is a guy that commands your attention. none of his kids have any of that

Trainwrecks have a lot of charisma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Don Jr and Eric didn't inherit even a tiny shred of their father's ability to act like a tough guy