Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Girlfriend's Account
Aug 19, 2004
727, let's gooooo

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times
Should have said queue is up, but yeah.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Bugsy posted:

Remember to update your item filters, there’s a ton of new scarabs you don’t want to miss.

just remembered what i did to my filters for last league...

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
I'm reinstalling to see if it starts working. I would've had a baller queue spot. Alas.

Hopefully this fixes it.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Dum Cumpster posted:

queue is going already?

i'm not crazy then. isn't this a lot earlier than the last few leagues?

yeah it's usually about 2 hours before league start

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
loving hell, I'm still downloading the patch too :smith: edit: 16968 :rip:

Bugsy posted:

Remember to update your item filters, there’s a ton of new scarabs you don’t want to miss.

Good call. Filterblade is live now.

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Mar 29, 2024

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Tai posted:

mmm bank holiday in USA. The servers are going to be fun later
the bankers take Good Friday off?? Those pampered bastards

Of course I was home sick all week and finally feeling better now, so today is the one day I’m stuck in the office this week

bawfuls fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Mar 29, 2024

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

i still have no idea what im playing lmao

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Reinstall fixed it. 17,233 in queue.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

just remembered what i did to my filters for last league...

lol, going to feel like a pauper picking up single chaos like a chump.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Dum Cumpster posted:

I'm going with spark because it seems fun in testing and anime princess puts out so many videos that I think they could play the game for me.

I decided I was doing a spark assassin and then watched their video about league start and they said don't do hard content early and don't save your money because you need it for upgrades so I'm expecting it to be rough.

EVIL Gibson posted:

If you are stacking FR , wouldn't the Regen for each 1% of uncapped RF mastery be the solution for life Regen (realize not rate but that's one down)

Or is that already factored into your analysis? I can see Inquis having the same problems.

Inquis gets 6% life regen from consecrated ground that then also doubles their regen by making it apply to ES.

People still sleep on the -20 res from Chieftain. Running into a mob with 140 fire resistance almost 5xing your damage versus another ascendancy is very nice quality of life.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bashez posted:

I decided I was doing a spark assassin and then watched their video about league start and they said don't do hard content early and don't save your money because you need it for upgrades so I'm expecting it to be rough.

Inquis gets 6% life regen from consecrated ground that then also doubles their regen by making it apply to ES.

People still sleep on the -20 res from Chieftain. Running into a mob with 140 fire resistance almost 5xing your damage versus another ascendancy is very nice quality of life.

I am totally going chieftan. Inquis is too un-walking sim for me. If things are burning faster and exploding, that means I don't need to walk over there in particular.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

DangerDongs posted:

lol, going to feel like a pauper picking up single chaos like a chump.

yeah and going to have to go through and unhide half the uniques in the game again lol

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I just burned all the old filters down and started fresh.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.
In this world it's pet or BE pet.

I always just start a fresh strict filter and adjust it as I go each league, who knows what random poo poo I hid last league is suddenly huge money the next.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

A Real Horse posted:

The maxroll guide has it as Trickster, not Sab. It looks like it might be for energy shield purposes? Think it’s worth staying trickster or going sab? Sab seems like it fits traps a lot better, but I’m not qualified to make that decision

The sabo rework a few leagues ago absolutely blasted the good trap node so it isn't the obvious choice for a trapper anymore. I'm not familiar with that guide but if it's going trickster there's probably a good reason for it

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong

I've just used Balormage's filters for years now. They're good enough and he keeps them all updated well.

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Setec_Astronomy posted:

I've just used Balormage's filters for years now. They're good enough and he keeps them all updated well.

Yeah, he just updated his league start filters, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Balormage/item-filters they work great usually.

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Feeling mighty tempted to yoink Steelmage's archmage (that he yoinked of someone else)

Ofcourse I start having doubts about my starter when I'm already in the queue

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

My crew (of me + 2 total newbies) has our builds all picked out! We're rolling Zoomancer, WoC Ignite, and LA Deadeye. loving hyped.

Also the WoC ignite player discovered she has like 500 microtransaction gold from bug reporting during beta or some such; she's already figuring out which wings to buy :homebrew:

M. Night Skymall posted:

Yeah, he just updated his league start filters, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Balormage/item-filters they work great usually.

I always throw him a Twitch sub (and usually a donation) at the start of a league; his filters have improved my enjoyment of PoE so much.

wemgo
Feb 15, 2007
sanctum reward datamining doesn't show divines as a possible rewards.

fyi, unconfirmed but not looking good

Twisc
Jul 24, 2004
tehe qt:>
sounds great for us sanctum haters

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Pretty poo poo to make huge nerfs that can only be found in datamining.

Hopefully it's just a data-mining error.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Red Red Blue posted:

The sabo rework a few leagues ago absolutely blasted the good trap node so it isn't the obvious choice for a trapper anymore. I'm not familiar with that guide but if it's going trickster there's probably a good reason for it

Awesome, guide on second monitor game on first. Appreciate all the help and advice. May everyone’s drops be excellent, and may they sell them to me later on for cheap

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Twisc posted:

sounds great for us sanctum haters

Every tome you find is gonna be worth less though and every sanctum unique you wanna buy is going to cost more

Setec_Astronomy
Mar 10, 2003

Wuxi posted:

Every tome you find is gonna be worth less though and every sanctum unique you wanna buy is going to cost more

But your divines will have better purchasing power if the Sanctum divine printer is turned off.

(IDK the state of this as of 3.23; it was clearly stupidly OP in 3.22)

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Setec_Astronomy posted:

But your divines will have better purchasing power if the Sanctum divine printer is turned off.

(IDK the state of this as of 3.23; it was clearly stupidly OP in 3.22)

I think the returns were still good it just didn't compare to just wisp-juicing MF strategies

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

wemgo posted:

sanctum reward datamining doesn't show divines as a possible rewards.

fyi, unconfirmed but not looking good

Somebody check on Captainlance

mynnna
Jan 10, 2004

I think I’m gonna league start on an absolution guardian to just breeze through things, then at some point (90s?) brew up a swap to absolution of inspiring, probably on an inquisitor.

Still at work, so hopefully the queue has cleared out (and things are stable) by the time I’m home.

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Mathil cosplaying discount Anubis trying to ressurect D4 from a little grave killed me

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i have to do my own filter, no one is insane in the same exact way as me and will thusly leave something showing that i hate

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Mikojan posted:

Mathil cosplaying discount Anubis trying to ressurect D4 from a little grave killed me

JamesKPolk
Apr 9, 2009

To my fellow Mac gamers, deleting update.dat and launching the .app from the folder (as described here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3452157 ) got my launcher to stop crashing

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
augh

fuckin' jumpscared in the poe thread

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

gently caress it I'm just gonna do RF to save my elbow and wrist

cool that you can do chieftain now

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Stux posted:

i have to do my own filter, no one is insane in the same exact way as me and will thusly leave something showing that i hate

i yoink filters off of peoples profiles and in all of my time playing i've never not found a filter that isn't failing to show some significant, common 1-2c drop. fuckers will have great filters but for some reason have gcps hidden or like regret orbs when regrets are selling for 1.3 on day 3 or something.

then I make my own and I know that I overlooked probably just as many things but can not be bothered to thoroughly go through it

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
One day neversink and pob will stop updating and GGG will have to scramble to fill the void they leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

i'm gonna go woc