Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob collapsing in a seizure repeating Hoipe instead of Hodor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hi Imps, they’re doing a full revamp of Diablo 4 that will actually make it the best indie treasure ever made.
Me pressing play on a YakBak 1998: Hoiii ImpS, theEey’re doing a fuoLll revAaAmP of Diablo 4 that will actually make it the best ieeIiInNdie treasure ever made.

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In a post Yakuza 5 malaise since it took like 2+ years to beat it. Part of me wants to jump right into Y6 but also I’ve been meaning to play DD1 on switch

Yakuza 6 is a lot shorter, if that helps. I think it's worth stopping with that one and taking a break for other games. I don't like the ending much but at the time it was meant to be the end of Kiryu's story and they start to have a different feel after that.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Bicyclops posted:

Yakuza 6 is a lot shorter, if that helps. I think it's worth stopping with that one and taking a break for other games. I don't like the ending much but at the time it was meant to be the end of Kiryu's story and they start to have a different feel after that.

6 being small was probably annoying for people on release but it's an absolute godsend when you do em back to back

likewise I hope whatever's next will be a bit less bloated. IW is a lot of game.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

it took me until right now to realize you werent talkin about some dogshit indie treasure stardew valley ripoff when you said corn lord

Whoa

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

its a happy life

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
stardew valley all day every day. 1.6 is so sick

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Going out of town this weekend so no Helldiapers or BattleBitch with the laptop, but I'm chipping away at Ys Seven and Brandish 2

Apparently I'm on some sort of unintended Falcom binge, but I haven't beaten either of them and they're good so far

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Midnight Sun's and Dragons Dogma 2 NG+

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

it took me until right now to realize you werent talkin about some dogshit indie treasure stardew valley ripoff when you said corn lord

lmao it took me like six posts for me too. honestly kind of weird behavior to create a weird nickname for something outta nowhere?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

aziz ansari: helllllll yeah, it's frickity friday! you know that that means: it's corn lord time. might even do a little clickity-clock trigs speedrun if i can fit it in after the ever-present OwwwwwldsJewwwwwwwels!! (elden ring). might be interrupted if the wifey wants to starDO me iynwim. ;)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Dragons Bobma 02

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Super stressed out and experiencing extreme gamer ennui from my computer letting me play dragon's dogma 2 for an hour before dying.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

lmao it took me like six posts for me too. honestly kind of weird behavior to create a weird nickname for something outta nowhere?

if you think THATS weird and random, wait til you see the forum's "regulars"...

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

aziz ansari: helllllll yeah, it's frickity friday! you know that that means: it's corn lord time. might even do a little clickity-clock trigs speedrun if i can fit it in after the ever-present OwwwwwldsJewwwwwwwels!! (elden ring). might be interrupted if the wifey wants to starDO me iynwim. ;)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

Super stressed out and experiencing extreme gamer ennui from my computer letting me play dragon's dogma 2 for an hour before dying.

a hero's death

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Yeah no one on here uses strange phrases to refer to video game titles.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good soup! posted:

Going out of town this weekend so no Helldiapers or BattleBitch

I don't see these on steam. PS5 titles.?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

Yeah no one on here uses strange phrases to refer to video game titles.

no we -

Dongicus posted:

super slop

lay the sire

y tho

ring of pain...nuhuhuhuh. woke-u

hetero exodus

piles of poo poo

...okay fine.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

gaylo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

but tbh "corn lord" is confusing because it genuinely sounds like some kind of farming sim and it genuinely took me a long time to know what you meant, lol

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

More Two Towers while I'm on the clock this afternoon, then Dragon's Dogma 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sid Meier’s Trevelyan II: The Corn Lords (1997)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

corn overlord is loving sick. i took a break after the grand battle of drakenhold castle and will dive back in to the elf kingdom soon. the two desert fights were absolute low points but the rest has been a blast.

I was worried the sand fights were going to be a feature of the whole desert area and was really relieved it was just those two lol. It was cool to let the flying units take center stage for those though, I always like fliers in these types of games and watching Fran put a full row of three cavalry units in the dirt instantly with Wide Swing is always fun.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jonathan Davis’ KoЯn Lords: Head and Munky Hit the Road

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.
Been basically glued to TOTK since thursday noght. Incredible badass game

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

FFVII Rebirth

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

FFVII Rebirth

I'm working through chocobo races and corel side content. This game is massive I'm constantly impressed by the amount of Stuff.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

I'm working through chocobo races and corel side content. This game is massive I'm constantly impressed by the amount of Stuff.

I'm only an hour in and this game is so loving cool

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

felt like some diablo 1. sorc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

playing final fantasy 16. loving the combat system in this one