Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

The top half of her face does not match the bottom half of her face.

Oh right 2 in a row, ummm, The RNC now pays for Junior's coke whore.

Monica Bellucci fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Mar 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Feels like this should be the message from now til November. Vote blue or this is what you're looking at for the rest of your life.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Shishkahuben posted:

Feels like this should be the message from now til November. Vote blue or this is what you're looking at for the rest of your life.

It's been since '04 for me, my man.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I fully encourage Lara Trump to follow her dream and spend that RNC money to make it happen

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol that Texas wastes billions on grift poo poo like this and can't figure out what a condom does

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

lol remind me who lara trump is, that's eric's wife or was she a cousin or what?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

You can hear the autotune kick in in literally the first second.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

sarcastx posted:

lol remind me who lara trump is, that's eric's wife or was she a cousin or what?

chair of the republican national committee and wife of eric

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hazo posted:

Goodamn, this is way worse than I thought it would be

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnVy5ZEcbH0

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dude this is somehow so much worse than I anticipated

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i guess its possible for someone to not be able to get autotuned into key.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Lara gearing up to host the big talent contest, the prize money will save the RNC and keep trump out of jail if only she can conquer her fear of singing well

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I love chud vanity projects like this because it's always so painfully obvious that if they somehow lucked out into being a big deal in the entertainment industry, they'd roll on literally everyone and everything they support in order to be a celebrity with regular people instead of angry white guys named Ron.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

My rear end in a top hat can sound like that if I liquid fart into an autotune machine.

I am not impressed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Remember those ads from like two elections ago that were like "X has been endorsed by far right organizations such as the NRA and The Republican Governors association for his unflinching MAGA conservatism. When you vote, send a message, X is just to conservative for Alabama."

I wonder if there will be some ads in swing states "JFK Jr has long opposed the kind of common sense COVID vaccinations developed and distributed under Trump and promoted quack cures like Ivermectin. And while Trump as come out in full support of IVF, JFK Jr's campaign is against these important medical procedures. Arizona, send a message with your vote, JFK Jr. doesn't support MAGA conservative values, vote Trump."

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Getting a "Trump and Q want you to vote for RFK Jr so Trump can continue fighting the Deep State behind the scenes" rumor going now could pay dividends in November for the GenX vote, they love that stupid horseshit

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hazo posted:

Someone needs to take that "ar" part of "hard" and just extend it out infinitely

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
this is what she sounds like without autotune

https://twitter.com/Richard_Harambe/status/1704617136511992151

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lol. William Hung was legitimately better than this.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Hollismason posted:

Google tells me it is Susie Wiles who I have never heard of

--Donald Trump, 2025

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

God that is vomit inducing.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
my vOIce is craCKing which fiLLS the song with EMOtION

just love our ruling class having no understanding that music comes from emotion, "i sang the words and the computer made it in tune! it should be a hit song!"

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

I'm seeing the framework of the Reagan vs Russia strategy: bankrupt the other side by building up a bunch of weapons and hoping they stumble trying to keep up with Jones.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

InsertPotPun posted:

my vOIce is craCKing which fiLLS the song with EMOtION

just love our ruling class having no understanding that music comes from emotion, "i sang the words and the computer made it in tune! it should be a hit song!"

Yeah that twang/cry (no idea what that's actually called) thing she does at the start of every line is sincerely one of the most unpleasant sounds I've ever heard but I guess in her mind that makes it heartfelt and emotional

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
just a millionaire sittin' in her mansion, her husband giving a coke fueled rant on a primetime news network, just got off the phone with the former president of the united states calling in to see how their money generating scam is going. gently picks up a gEEtar to pluck out a few notes on the subject of hardship and heartbreak.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

she says 'don't think. just jump.'

i want this song to hit number 1 on the chud charts now.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Lara Trump isn't even a particularly bad singer, she's just an insanely average singer who has convinced herself (aided by her participation trophy-handout sycophants) that she's a *good* singer. She sounds like someone who got singing lessons from Guitar Center teachers. Completely soulless, all mediocre technique and zero emotion or depth. And that's even worse than being a bad singer, because at least bad singers have the ability to sing with some amount of genuineness.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Anything is possible?
More like is anything possibly worse than this?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

Anything is possible?
More like is anything possibly worse than this?

Laura Trump covers "Smells like Teen Spirit" by the t-shirt brand, Nirvana.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

lmao it couldn't be that the c-suite people hollowed out the company to raise stock prices at the cost of product quality and worker/traveler welfare, it must be that THE PLANES ARE WOKE!!!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Three Olives posted:

Remember those ads from like two elections ago that were like "X has been endorsed by far right organizations such as the NRA and The Republican Governors association for his unflinching MAGA conservatism. When you vote, send a message, X is just to conservative for Alabama."

I wonder if there will be some ads in swing states "JFK Jr has long opposed the kind of common sense COVID vaccinations developed and distributed under Trump and promoted quack cures like Ivermectin. And while Trump as come out in full support of IVF, JFK Jr's campaign is against these important medical procedures. Arizona, send a message with your vote, JFK Jr. doesn't support MAGA conservative values, vote Trump."

are you using X as a variable, or are you talking about X, the everything app?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1773820328986218967
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1773823423770161492

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Boeing spends decades prioritizing quarterly profits over quality and safety
Planes start falling apart mid-flight

:byodood: "WHAT BLACK AND/OR WOMAN DID THIS"

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I hate this country

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

DEI just poo poo my pants

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Raku posted:

lmao it couldn't be that the c-suite people hollowed out the company to raise stock prices at the cost of product quality and worker/traveler welfare, it must be that THE PLANES ARE WOKE!!!

poo poo, c-suite, the wage disparity gap, flight line mechanic training quality, someone just loving up on the job...

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WbWFEJc6k

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1773825502916026375

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Assuming she lasts until election day, how long do you think Lara stays a Trump if he loses? I give it til February '25.