Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Possibly...really big Crocs...

okay but per what you quoted, why would bigfoot breadcrumb being bigfoot? all evidence bigfoot gives of their status as bigfoot makes them more likely to get shot for being bigfoot

unless you're suggesting bigfoot zoya made a bigfreudian slip regarding her big feet, which are imaginary, because even if she is bigfoot she is not actually bigfoot, as far as we know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Here's some inside information from Betty Crocker! It's the most exciting thing you can do with the inside of a cake: introducing the Betty Crocker Bake n’ Fill!

The new pan that lets you prepare a cake with all kinds of delicious fillings. Imagine the look on your child's face when you cut into the cake and there's his favorite flavor of ice cream!

Or her favorite gelatin. And who wouldn't enjoy a cake filled with delicious fresh fruit? The secret is these three separate sections:

Just pour your favorite Betty Crocker cake mix into the main Bake n’ Fill pan, and lock on this special inner chamber.

Now pour more mix into this base pen and put them all in the oven to bake. When they are done remove the insert, add your filling to the center cavity, and cover it with the base. In no time you'll have the greatest cake you've ever made!

These are the kind of desserts you'll find in the finest of restaurants. Ice cream cakes, italian filled tarts, even baked Alaska!

Or you can simply fill your cake with another Betty Crocker cake mix. Now make all of your cakes extra special with the Betty Crocker Bake n’ Fill!

Guaranteed to delight you or your money back!

I wanted to post the link to that one commercial Cube showed me one time but I can't find it. :qq:

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

On second thought fine don’t vote for obvious scum wologar, I actually want scum to win

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

wologar posted:

I wanted to post the link to that one commercial Cube showed me one time but I can't find it. :qq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

wologar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt_OS54FFFE

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

shwinnebego posted:

On second thought fine don’t vote for obvious scum wologar, I actually want scum to win

could you explain more clearly what about their vote on you seems out of character

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

No, it was an old commercial with the weirdest background music ever heard on TV.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

wologar posted:

No, it was an old commercial with the weirdest background music ever heard on TV.

godsaccursed ihop commercial, how i loathe thee

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

because yuming's posting so far seems actively weird/in line w how ive seen her play scum. i dont have much of a read on wologar and you havent explained so im entirely unclear on why he's 'obvious scum'

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

godsaccursed ihop commercial, how i loathe thee

:bisonyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt_OS54FFFE

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

i already linked it above scroll up :baduk: :baduk: :baduk:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

i already linked it above scroll up :baduk: :baduk: :baduk:

lol, imagine reading the thread

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Well if we're having a commercial break, we obviously need the best old time commercials ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3iddmpQE0Y

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

Well if we're having a commercial break, we obviously need the best old time commercials ever: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3iddmpQE0Y

Who is an alien, fellow Sol-3 resident?

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

last year i listened to an audiobook by the world war z guy (max brooks) about some people in an isolated community in washington who are cut off from civilization by the eruption of mt rainier and attacked by ferocious bigfoots

the resolution of the story is the last lady alive starts hunting down the remaining bigfoots in revenge for her family. kind of a count of monte cristo situation, but with bigfoot

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

maybe not a very good book but i think the author would agree that bigfoot cannot be trusted

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Come back when you have info on what Mel Brooks thinks, that would influence my thinking

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

allow me to channel my inner Cube for a moment and activate Shill Mode:

both the commercials i linked, and godsaccursed old commercials in general, are a mainstay at... Something Awful Wrestling! And you too can be a part of SAW! Season two signups are still open, though the roster is full -- sign up for the waitlist by clicking the swinging BYOB kitty at the bottom of my siggy and following the instructions in the thread!

If you join the men's division, you can get your rear end kicked by Cube! And Monathin! And the misogynistic anime spirit of Luigi going by the name Shinjobi! If you join the women's division, you can get your rear end kicked by me! And maybe Snooze! And maybe Leraika! And Cthulu Carl(a)! But mostly me, I will destroy you, and I will lose money doing it!!!

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

sharkmafia posted:

maybe not a very good book but i think the author would agree that bigfoot cannot be trusted

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

wologar posted:

Who is an alien, fellow Sol-3 resident?

Shh! Be very very quiet, I'm observing the Zoya/TPC/Fancy/wol/yuming battle to find out who the scummiest is, and I can't involve myself or I'll risk influencing the result!

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Zoya posted:

both the commercials i linked, and godsaccursed old commercials in general, are a mainstay at... Something Awful Wrestling! And you too can be a part of SAW! Season two signups are still open, though the roster is full -- sign up for the waitlist by clicking the swinging BYOB kitty at the bottom of my siggy and following the instructions in the thread!

If you join the men's division, you can get your rear end kicked by Cube! And Monathin! And the misogynistic anime spirit of Luigi going by the name Shinjobi! If you join the women's division, you can get your rear end kicked by me! And maybe Snooze! And maybe Leraika! And Cthulu Carl(a)! But mostly me, I will destroy you, and I will lose money doing it!!!

Also recent-arrival Maerlyn, playing as the infuriating little bastard child in her siggy in the women's division!!! Can't forget my nemesis...

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

anyway tired moritz is scum thank u for coming to my TED talk (ted stands for Tired Enemy DMoritz)

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

anyway tired moritz is scum thank u for coming to my TED talk (ted stands for Tired Enemy DMoritz)

:hmmyes:

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Ten DMoritz for Hufflepuff

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

sharkmafia posted:

okay but per what you quoted, why would bigfoot breadcrumb being bigfoot? [/i]all evidence bigfoot gives of their status as bigfoot makes them more likely to get shot for being bigfoot

unless you're suggesting bigfoot zoya made a bigfreudian slip regarding her big feet, which are imaginary, because even if she is bigfoot she is not actually bigfoot, as far as we know

Zoya was the first to point out shoe sizes. I don't know, do you think that was a BF BC?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Okay let me divert a moment to ask about this SAW thing. This is...SA peoplel doing wrestling animated by AI, right? Like are the contestants actually doing anything to influence the outcome? Something that requires skill? Would it be breaking kayfabe to tell me?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

sharkmafia posted:

because yuming's posting so far seems actively weird/in line w how ive seen her play scum. i dont have much of a read on wologar and you havent explained so im entirely unclear on why he's 'obvious scum'

i find that town-wologar's logic circuits are usually pretty aligned with my own. here, they are totally counterposed.

i also agree with you on yuming, though. both good votes. not that i care.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Okay let me divert a moment to ask about this SAW thing. This is...SA peoplel doing wrestling animated by AI, right? Like are the contestants actually doing anything to influence the outcome? Something that requires skill? Would it be breaking kayfabe to tell me?

I'm confused, what gave you the impression that skill is involved?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Rhymes With Clue posted:

the AI controls both contestants, yeah, but there are overarching stories and plotlines (and kayfabe), promo videos, animations, etc that come from the people themselves and the production truck folks. you can also bet on the match outcomes in order to obtain REAL FAKE MONEY with which you can, for example, condemn cube to fight to the death against a mystery opponent themed around his home forum, or themed around [some plot-relevant thing that's happened during the season]. if he loses... he's dead! off the roster! (he can spend his own REAL FAKE MONEY for a revival)

it's a lot of fun! i never get to spend my SAWbux on anything because whoever i bet on always, always loses! cube (the bastard) once bet on his own opponent (RIGGED) and then proceeded to lose (THREW THE MATCH. FIXED MATCH!!!!), losing me THOUSANDS OF MY (REAL (FAKE)) DOLLARS IN THE PROCESS, I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE, HE WILL RUE THE DAY, I WILL [i am dragged off screen screaming]

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Johnny Keats posted:

I'm confused, what gave you the impression that skill is involved?

I did not have that impression, but wasn't sure, that's why I asked.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Zoya was the first to point out shoe sizes. I don't know, do you think that was a BF BC?

i do not, for the stated reason. I do not believe that bigfoot would breadcrumb

bigfoot imo is either the obvious option (tpc) or some random person who hasn't said poo poo in all this

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Do I dare ask what this is referring to?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

wologar posted:

Dunno, sounded a little sandy to me.

You flatter me :blush:

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

shwinnebego posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4056667&pagenumber=9#post538642571

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

shwinnebego posted:

Zoya posted:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Can we move on from Bigfoot chat

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Nice natural distraction there about pretend pretend wrestling.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

b-minus1 posted:

Can we move on from Bigfoot chat

bigfoot post

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Big foot in mouth.