Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Cargo shorts own, sorry haters

Slip a 40 in that leg holster and go for breezy stroll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

coconono posted:

I see Teslas constantly in the highway, pulled off to the side. With their owners lookin pissed.

actually those were all user error and they love the car

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

coconono posted:

I see Teslas constantly in the highway, pulled off to the side. With their owners lookin pissed.

That's just me sorry

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

musk is ftw, tesla is ftw, the rest? just haters

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/99_Colorado/status/1773485724572012558

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Red, White & Country by Brantley, played in a tesla with low disk space

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

my samsung tv needed me to put in a usb to do an update (i have not relented) maybe do something similar?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

how to defrag my car

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Save it to the cloud idiot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
cargo shorts are for tier one operators

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Make room for some space to make the car run faster

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

i am but a humble samurai guardian and this foodcourt is my fief

hiyah

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
trying to start the car to get away from leatherface but the disk space is full and i am killed by his chainsaw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
now that's what i call a hard drive

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Elon really likes how you drive so your storage is full of invaluable videos. The data will be used to train AI for the real FSD due soon

Wave to Elon next time, friend. He's watching and smiling down on you.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

thathonkey posted:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

trying to start the car to get away from leatherface but the disk space is full and i am killed by his chainsaw

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

thathonkey posted:

lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

the ai is getting smarter and therefore bigger and needs more disk space. this is just the way it is.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://x.com/mattbinder/status/1773868033338908702?s=46

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
the latest fart app update maxed out my car’s disk space so it will not start but when I try to remove it I get an error saying it’s a required component ???

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

uninstall elden ring from your car to clear up space

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol...

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

of course

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
gonna take a wild guess that she might have expressed those views in person as well

Ellipson
Sep 14, 2007

everything's cool

Joementum posted:

gonna take a wild guess that she might have expressed those views in person as well

Your honor, you can’t fire her for posts that we flagged for hate speech on our site and removed, because freeze peach

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

this man is going to take us to mars. this is the first step

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

What are the lawsuits that they are paying for. So far what I recall are

Bigot lady fantasising about minorities when she's in the bathroom

Anti vaxx doctor who lost a lawsuit of defamation she brought herself

Dude who tells people which university events to mob because they give free food

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

The Saddest Rhino posted:

What are the lawsuits that they are paying for. So far what I recall are

Bigot lady fantasising about minorities when she's in the bathroom

Anti vaxx doctor who lost a lawsuit of defamation she brought herself

Dude who tells people which university events to mob because they give free food

Terrible Star Wars actress who posted a bunch of bigoted poo poo so Disney refused to renew her contract. Falsely claims she was fired

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

...! posted:

Terrible Star Wars actress who posted a bunch of bigoted poo poo so Disney refused to renew her contract. Falsely claims she was fired

musk is paying for her suit? lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol when you gently caress up a disney contract

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

they were even about to give her her own show. she would have been set for life and all she had to do was shut up and keep her terrible opinions to herself lol

now she's been reduced to doing bit roles in daily wire "movies"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
always fun to remember that the US taxpayer gives billions to his company that makes “green” autos which he then pays himself as a salary and then uses that paycheck to service the interest on his debt to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that bought him the stormfront phone app

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

ok I’m doing my part by saying that guy owns and if he gets doxxed I’ll buy him a beer so he can piss more

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Spergin Morlock posted:

uninstall elden ring from your car to clear up space

no

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

remember when there was a recall to turn off verbose logging? lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Elon looks like he would produce some pretty big logs tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Shipon posted:

musk is paying for her suit? lmao

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1754956541252263941?lang=en

quote:

Today is an important day for me--I am filing a lawsuit against
@lucasfilm
&
@Disney

After my 20 years of building a career from scratch, and during the regime of former Disney CEO Bob Chapek, Lucasfilm made this statement on Twitter, terminating me from The Mandalorian: “Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm & there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural & religious identities are abhorrent & unacceptable.”

Nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is I was being hunted down from everything I posted to every post I liked because I was not in line with the acceptable narrative of the time. My words were consistently twisted to demonize & dehumanize me as an alt right wing extremist. It was a bullying smear campaign aimed at silencing, destroying & making an example out of me.

The thing is I never even used aggressive language. I shared thought provoking quotes, pictures, memes & occasionally I used my own words, not with aggression but with respect & the occasional comedy to keep the mood light in dark times.

Look with your own eyes at what I posted and ask yourself, for example, where did I compare Republicans to the Jewish people in the holocaust? I didn’t. Ask yourself why they were calling me a racist, was there any merit behind that or history of it whatsoever? No. Look at why I was called a transphobe--for making droid noises from Star Wars? “Beep, bop, boop” was obviously directed to the online bullies and did not in any way denigrate transgender people.

Were my questions about masks, lockdowns & forced vaccines ok to ask & push the subject into the light? Should we have been allowed to publicly discuss those topics at that time without being harassed or censored? Absolutely.

Hollywood says they support female representation & equal rights. Why then were my male co-stars permitted to speak without harassment & re-education courses or termination, but I was not afforded the same right to exercise my freedom of speech.

Artists do not sign away our rights as American citizens when we enter into employment. I have spoken to all my co-stars since I was fired & there is nothing but care and kind words between us. I respect their right to free speech & do not have to think the same on every issue to be their friends & work with them & I know they feel the same towards me.

A couple months ago
@ElonMusk
tweeted that if you had been fired from using the platform (X) for exercising your right to free speech, he would like to offer these people legal representation. Quite the noble offer, but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought anyone would take on my case against Lucasfilm/Disney. Still, I did respond back “I think I qualify” & thousands of people agreed--but I did not expect anything.

To my surprise, a few months ago I received an email from a lawyer who had been hired by X to look into my story & many others. Turns out after sending them as much information as I could gather these past few months, my now lawyers & X believe whole-heartedly in my case & are moving forward.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude & thank you to
@ElonMusk
&
@X
for giving me an opportunity to bring my case to light.

As for me, I would love to pick up where I left off & continue my journey of creating & participating in story-telling, which is my utmost passion & everything I worked so hard for. It has been difficult to move forward with the lies & labels stuck on me, backed & encouraged by the most powerful entertainment company in the world. I am grateful someone has come to my defense in such a powerful way & look forward to clearing my name.

Thank you to all the people who have supported me & made your voices heard. I pray God blesses each & every one of you.

With love,

Gina Carano

For inquiries contact:
CaranoLawsuit@schaerrjaffe.com