Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mbt posted:

felt like some diablo 1. sorc.

diablo 1 still rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

back to rebirth after finishing dd2. I'm getting to the point where all the open world stuff is getting to be too much but the main story stuff rocks

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Wait til you see revamped Diablo 4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

grieving for Gandalf posted:

back to rebirth after finishing dd2. I'm getting to the point where all the open world stuff is getting to be too much but the main story stuff rocks

What region are you in. I started feeling it in the Corel desert but I got my second wind once I got out of there.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

writing 200 tweets about how the warrior saying "I'm no milk maid" when clicking on the cow in Tristram ruined my marriage

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol also hosed off from breath and fire, instead beating the first Lufia and yeah the second one is clearly better but tbh this is ending up much better than I expected given the SNES RPG scene at the time

Theres some dumb poo poo I remember from the first time I tried beating it maybe 15 years ago??? Seeing your dudes swing at dead air where an enemy used to be is irritating, but it's got some character to it at least, I couldn't say that about bof

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Good soup! posted:

diablo 1 still rules

its so cool

----------------

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Diablo is a good wintertime game, I'll go back in earnest every other year or so it feels like I just get completely hooked and entertained in a way that never feels like I'm wasting my time

It fulfills the Gamer's Pact 🙏🙏

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I started DD1 and I dunno why I always dropped off it before. It kicks rear end

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Good soup! posted:

lol also hosed off from breath and fire, instead beating the first Lufia and yeah the second one is clearly better but tbh this is ending up much better than I expected given the SNES RPG scene at the time

Theres some dumb poo poo I remember from the first time I tried beating it maybe 15 years ago??? Seeing your dudes swing at dead air where an enemy used to be is irritating, but it's got some character to it at least, I couldn't say that about bof

I beat Lufia 1 as a kid by repeatedly renting it from Blockbuster weeks/months apart from each other with my save still intact because no one else wanted to play that crap. I tried playing it after I had already played Lufia 2 not realizing 2 was a prequel so I was extremely confused by the opening segment of 1 being the ending of 2.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I started DD1 and I dunno why I always dropped off it before. It kicks rear end

I can vouch for mystic knight being an insanely entertaining vocation and I think I might beat it as one again soon

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Kongming posted:

What region are you in. I started feeling it in the Corel desert but I got my second wind once I got out of there.

i got through corel alright but then trying to manuever through gongaga was so annoying that i left it to go to cosmo canyon without even engaging in the protorelic poo poo

except then you get to cosmo canyon and it's immediately ANOTHER huge open world area and i wanted to shoot myself but the chocobo mechanic here makes it pretty manageable

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

(voice getting deeper + fatter & slower w/each word until it's unintelligible) Bro. Revamped Season Pass? Even withou .. eason pass.. Gu-a ranteed..... Purps ? Oh ell yea

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Open world gaming ftw. You can collect so many doodads and weegaws.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:siren: The Graverobber now drops Scarlet Gems. :siren:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol if you upgrade the guy with the green hair's agility/speed in Lufia 1 he becomes unstoppable

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(voice getting deeper + fatter & slower w/each word until it's unintelligible) Bro. Revamped Season Pass? Even withou .. eason pass.. Gu-a ranteed..... Purps ? Oh ell yea

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Already copped my Gwendylvyn Captain Marvel skin thru Doritos Locos Putos, so yeah. Your gay.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Already copped my Gwendylvyn Captain Marvel skin thru Doritos Locos Putos, so yeah. Your gay.

i swear to god i heard an npc say this verbatim in cyberpunk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Revamp that loving rear end!!!!! gently caress yeah. Based Activistion has once again fulfilled all my wildest dreams.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Revamp that loving rear end!!!!! gently caress yeah. Based Activistion has once again fulfilled all my wildest dreams.

Bawyby Cowdick was wailwoded by esch jay dubbayu cucks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They just! [face gets whipped by huge Overwatch and Overwatch 2 futanari dongs) can’t! (Diablo uses they/them’s tail spikes in my rear end as dildos] miss! [Starcraft Kawaii Skins go on sale for 25% off]

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Futanari is the Japanese word for hermaphroditism, which is also used in a broader sense for androgyny. : 79, 81. Beyond Japan, the term has come to be used ...

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

w/laser eyes building in my fat retarded body: SJWs ruined oval watch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Theyl finawy neufing Windowmkew lfmao god gently caress you Bob.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Bob shaking his head in disbelief on xbox overwatch: What's everyone crying about? I'm still hitting my shots.

lmafo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob shaking his head in disbelief on xbox overwatch: What's everyone crying about? I'm still hitting my shots.

lmafo

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:siren: The Graverobber now drops Scarlet Gems. :siren:

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

They just! [face gets whipped by huge Overwatch and Overwatch 2 futanari dongs) can’t! (Diablo uses they/them’s tail spikes in my rear end as dildos] miss! [Starcraft Kawaii Skins go on sale for 25% off]

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmafo

Lmfao

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*clears throat*

Double Gems in marked Pepperjack Cheese Doritos btw.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Reaching a critical inflection point where there are more instances of Bobposting than actual Bobposts.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Reaching a critical inflection point where there are more instances of Bobposting than actual Bobposts.

we can only hope you make a doom map about it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

:kstare:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)