Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I can’t pee and poop at the same time or they combine in the bowl like epoxy and turn the entire contents of the toilet bowl into a solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

I can’t pee and poop at the same time or they combine in the bowl like epoxy and turn the entire contents of the toilet bowl into a solid.

you need a better sewer system

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Anderson Koopa posted:

Ah cool, that is within striking distance of me. Willington Pizza house is very good as well.

Yup, big fan of Willington P. I used to drive the 40 minute round trip to get their pizzas but the Vernon pizza scene is 🔥these days.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Willington is best if you eat there though due to the red and white checkered tablecloths and red cups

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

https://imgur.com/IKIaWFy

sound on

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Bad days turn to good on Fridays

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Busters posted:

Bad days turn to good on Fridays

only 3 hours left

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

only 3 hours left

:clint: reckon there are four op

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
w00ty w00tpecker

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme
I ordered one large pizza for delivery...am I an rear end in a top hat for tipping 10%? For shits sake, are we suppose to be tipping 15-25% for everything now? I already paid via credit card, and I don't have any cash on me, is the driver going to spit on my pizza?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ulillinguist posted:

I ordered one large pizza for delivery...am I an rear end in a top hat for tipping 10%? For shits sake, are we suppose to be tipping 15-25% for everything now? I already paid via credit card, and I don't have any cash on me, is the driver going to spit on my pizza?

10%?

Yeesh.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Ulillinguist posted:

I ordered one large pizza for delivery...I am an rear end in a top hat for tipping 10%

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

usually when I get home from a work week away from home I try to unpack and stuff but not today, drat im tired

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

A doordash driver once told me the minimum acceptable tip is $4 per mile and I haven't used doordash ever since.

I usually tip $5 + however many cents round the total up to a flat dollar amount, unless it's a really big order then I'll do like $8

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I just choose the 15% option

if thats not a good tip they shouldnt suggest it when you pay

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Also I don't own a car so I factor that into prices for things like tips. I can afford to tip a few dollars higher than most people because I don't have car/insurance/gas payments to make and if I'm getting something delivered it's because I can't go there without a car

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

I live 1.9 miles away from the pizza place and it was a $30 order, but lesson learned. I'll tip better going forward.thx.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Fixed so it’s in line and more people can experience this

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

Reported for stealing a pencilhands post

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Beyonce's new album came out and her cover of Blackbird is my new favorite song

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

fartknocker posted:

Fixed so it’s in line and more people can experience this

thank you. i have no idea how to internet when im beer

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

bagmonkey posted:

gently caress I WANNA EAT A BURG NOW!!!!!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Copped some Chinese food from a place someone recommended to me and it made me realize that I've never had Chinese food that made me think "Yum, this is good". It's always just kind of fine and it tastes exactly the same no matter where you get it from. And it's always very hit or miss

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

wtf

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

wait, is this like american chinese food or actual chinese food

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

wait, is this like american chinese food or actual chinese food

doesnt matter because ive had amazing versions of both

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Wtf are you like some south Dakota living motherfucker never had good Chinese food before?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

How high do you need to be for all Chinese food to taste the same?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

deep dish peat moss posted:

Copped some Chinese food from a place someone recommended to me and it made me realize that I've never had Chinese food that made me think "Yum, this is good". It's always just kind of fine and it tastes exactly the same no matter where you get it from. And it's always very hit or miss

im so sorry

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
scrabble rules

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
JO my XI bitch

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
thinking duke sucks

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Drunk karaoke for the first time in about a decade

:frogc00l:

With my brother that lives in a different state that I don't get to see that often

:hellyeah:

Sweet Caroline

:vince:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
gen z AA friend who i ain't seen in a couple years came over and we played bushido blade 2 and tobal no. 2 and then shot some hoops with my son. it was a pretty nice day

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

neato burrito posted:

Drunk karaoke for the first time in about a decade

:frogc00l:

With my brother that lives in a different state that I don't get to see that often

:hellyeah:

Sweet Caroline

:vince:

Yeah, Neil Diamond was always my go to when I used to do karaoke. Usually ended up like this:

1-4 drinks - Neil Diamond
5-7 drinks - Careless Whisper
8 and beyond - Total Eclipse of the Heart

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

deep dish peat moss posted:

most american chinese places are getting their ingredients from the same distributors. this is also probably hella regional. if you go to queens, there's like a half million bomb chinese places and a half million ehhhhhhhhh chinese places

pictured: chinese food in china.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

HungryMedusa posted:

Beyonce's new album came out and her cover of Blackbird is my new favorite song

:barf:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yeah, Neil Diamond was always my go to when I used to do karaoke. Usually ended up like this:

1-4 drinks - Neil Diamond
5-7 drinks - Careless Whisper
8 and beyond - Total Eclipse of the Heart

I recommend getting really loving good at one rap song and busting it out every now and then. May I suggest "Shoop" or "In da club"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Stan by M&M ft. Dildo is a good one to duet by urself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

kntfkr posted:

most american chinese places are getting their ingredients from the same distributors. this is also probably hella regional. if you go to queens, there's like a half million bomb chinese places and a half million ehhhhhhhhh chinese places

pictured: chinese food in china.

can you eat those big leaves in the largest bowl?