Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
guys.... beets or onions? or beet AND onions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al-Saqr posted:

hey estonia how about you gently caress right off and stick to your own onion slurping shithole country whose only historic legacy is polishing the cocks of german horses for centuries

Just you wait, when the Estonian super-frogman gets going you will see the strength of BOG POWER

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

crepeface posted:

guys.... beets or onions? or beet AND onions?

This is cabbage and turnip erasure. Actually I know an Estonian whose cat is named turnip, I think they are very highly regarded there

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Voice of Labor posted:

ah look at this sweet naive burger brained summer child who hasn't read anything

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
is this the gruel thread

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Weka posted:

This is cabbage and turnip erasure. Actually I know an Estonian whose cat is named turnip, I think they are very highly regarded there

I think Estonians are highly regarded everywhere.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/29/us-weapons-israel-gaza-war/ https://archive.ph/99szl
U.S. signs off on more bombs, warplanes for Israel
Despite a widening rift with the Israeli government, the Biden administration continues to authorize the transfer of 2,000-pound bombs and other weapons

Made even worse when the State Department also admitted there's "probably" a famine ongoing in parts of Gaza.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/29/famine-gaza-us-state-department-israel-food-aid?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

:d2a:

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

ah look at this sweet naive burger brained summer child who hasn't read kill anything that moves

no no that book was debunked by a army guy on twitter the other day

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

COD Russian Highway of Death propaganda paying dividends I see.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

"give him the wrong size helmet and send him to gaza lol"

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

i don't think anyone is safe

weren't they raisin money for a ticket to escape with their fam?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

The Unnamed One posted:

I believe they are sending over national hero and superstar officer Harrier DuBois to sort this whole thing out

(Whisper.) "Are women Hamas?"

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

been a while since i opened a history book but iirc american war crimes were more like "dropped a nuclear bomb on a city" and "leveled city with carpet bombing"

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Al-Saqr posted:

onion slurping shithole country
hey man estonian food can't be that ba-

e: when aspic makes the top of your "great cuisine" list somethings gone horribly wrong in your society

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

OctaMurk posted:

been a while since i opened a history book but iirc american war crimes were more like "dropped a nuclear bomb on a city" and "leveled city with carpet bombing"
Those are the most famous examples, but they did plenty of the other stuff too. Amerikkkan troops have always loved doing massacres directly too, for any and all reasons.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Zedhe Khoja posted:

e: when aspic makes the top of your "great cuisine" list somethings gone horribly wrong in your society

smoked sprats should probably be higher up but, with the exception of the aspic and maybe the yogurt, all those are totally normal dad foods

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

30.5 Days posted:

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zedhe Khoja posted:

my grandma used to make aspic every thanksgiving, as a joke knowing nobody would touch it except the new people

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

OctaMurk posted:

There was once this place called Vietnam.

And I will burger no more.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

His name is Hank

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Al! posted:

"give him the wrong size helmet and send him to gaza lol"

lmao

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Al! posted:

my grandma used to make aspic every thanksgiving, as a joke knowing nobody would touch it except the new people

Mine did the same but for ambrosia salad. The Great Depression did amazing things to that generation's palate.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

a united flight from tel aviv to ny hit major turbulence and many passengers had to be hospitalized.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

a united flight from tel aviv to ny hit major turbulence and many passengers had to be hospitalized.

That's just the average Boeing experience.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

yeah but now specifically for fleeing settlers

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

hamas is getting too dangerous with their new atmosphere weapons

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

but wouldnt he be blasting great news about how the IDF is doing? it seems like he has a really pessimistic outlook

He probably got taken down for being pessimistic and showing the position of Israeli units on the borders

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

COD Russian Highway of Death propaganda paying dividends I see.

It was pretty hosed up when the Soviet Union nuked Japan, ngl.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

There’s no reason to go back to ww2 for American war crimes when there’s so many more recent. There’s the million plus in Libya, millions from Iraq and Afghanistan, half a million plus in Yemen, etc. Plus the endless mostly unknown CIA/NGO/WTO/etc fuckery that leads to starvation or deaths from the chaos of US directed instability.

dta

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

maybe this guy is some john wick badass we don't know.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

30.5 Days posted:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

ah look at this sweet naive burger brained summer child who hasn't read kill anything that moves

and has apparently never heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Al! posted:

This is extremely cute

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

30.5 Days posted:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

and has apparently never heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

I think that person is definitely an ignorant dipshit

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

FuzzySlippers posted:

There’s no reason to go back to ww2 for American war crimes when there’s so many more recent. There’s the million plus in Libya, millions from Iraq and Afghanistan, half a million plus in Yemen, etc. Plus the endless mostly unknown CIA/NGO/WTO/etc fuckery that leads to starvation or deaths from the chaos of US directed instability.

dta

Wait, a million plus in Libya? Where does that come from Libya is tiny

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Smoked sprats sound good though

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

genericnick posted:

Wait, a million plus in Libya? Where does that come from Libya is tiny

I remember a mention that broke down when you added up the second order consequences of issues resulting from the destruction of the Libyan state in the decade since like the flooding deaths (made worse by the broken state), the wave of violence that spread out from it across the region, etc the numbers were many times over official estimates and I think somewhere above a million but I suppose I could be remembering wrong.

America isn’t just guilty of its direct violence either way. America bears some responsibility for all the Palestinians killed or starved not just the ones directly killed by US manufactured bombs. dta

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I wonder if there’s ever been any serious attempt to determine near the body count of post ww2 US foreign policy. I always see it confined to the significant armed conflicts and not all the places we wrecked more casually. All the starving people from looted economies or dictators we armed and encouraged to massacre dissenters. It’s probably the rare non natural disaster that doesn’t have some connection to the US and even many of the natural disasters were made worse by US policy.

truly the great satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M31
Jun 12, 2012
Germany will start checking its new citizens are nazis, and if not, deny them citizenship: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/26/germany-citizenship-test-israel-jews-holocaust/

quote:

the eastern state of Saxony-Anhalt made a written commitment for the “right of the State of Israel to exist” a requirement for naturalization.