Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MrQwerty posted:

Do you think
https://i.imgur.com/9bOOK5J.mp4
could eat 100 berders?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Has anyone said dollar tree “Sailor Twift: Get yet?” Do your thing RED. :?)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Holy poo poo piss now do Donald Mctronald land with a Grimace tour guide tronald will set the bawls on motion. ;)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

InsertPotPun posted:

and who makes the money off that?

Mate, I haven't even mentioned the Whitlam era when University was free.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

Mate, I haven't even mentioned the Whitlam era when University was free.

but then...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_CIA_involvement_in_the_Whitlam_dismissal :tinfoil:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Hey not sure where else to ask this but

There was a thread about demo scenes, but I can't seem to find it. Not the crack intro ones.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

credburn posted:

Hey not sure where else to ask this but

There was a thread about demo scenes, but I can't seem to find it. Not the crack intro ones.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

I know saying something is "just like 1984," makes eyes roll more often than not, but here we are.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The "TRUMP" thread, renowned for its authoritative demoscene knowledge

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

deoju posted:

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

I know saying something is "just like 1984," makes eyes roll more often than not, but here we are.

the level of brainwashing exhibited by magats makes 1984 look loving quaint

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

The "TRUMP" thread, renowned for its authoritative demoscene knowledge

we're actually living in the holocene :smug:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Buce posted:

the level of brainwashing exhibited by magats makes 1984 look loving quaint

In 1984 the propaganda was forced onto the populace. Nowadays, people specifically seek OUT the propaganda.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://x.com/thetomzone/status/1773908769925214580?s=20

Also have some good takes
https://x.com/lxeagle17/status/1773921562682622199?s=20

https://x.com/lxeagle17/status/1773923749034971170?s=20

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Loomered again!

https://angrywhitemen.org/2024/03/29/laura-loomer-letitia-james-kamala-harris-and-fani-willis-are-ghetto-black-women/
What a piece of poo poo.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Internet Old One posted:

Is that thing made of aluminum siding? I'll bet you all these unicodes 🐜🦂🦉🦄 whoever organizes these sends the money a bunch of his pals to build it.

Oh no I hope nobody accidentally spills a small amount of mercury on it

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
who cares about loomer, like would you post when a footballer kicks a ball

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
wait is there a thread for that in SAS that actually might be fun

EDOT: there are several

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Who saw this happening?

So at this wake he crashed, did he get up and do a speech all about himself?

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

cr0y posted:

What an alpha move :swoon:

This thread moves fast but this is important: this place is really good. If misfortune ever brings you to Nassau County Long Island you should stop there, but please spend less than $200 dollars.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

So at this wake he crashed, did he get up and do a speech all about himself?

Did he speak then?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol sounds like he needs to adapt

but nah he's gonna make it everybody else's problem

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

She's the one that was drunkenly babbling to Nazi's at some party no?

e: Yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqO8Yh5Ngqg

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Sounds like he's unable to be a go-getter in today's modern-day society. Always the same with these millennials, always looking for a handout, not willing to put a day's work for anything...

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I adapted to a world that raises me to the top

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
To quote Thomas a Kempis, thou art courageous enough, so long as nothing adverse befalleth thee

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I adapted to a world that raises me to the top

They’re always the valiant knight in these fantasies they concoct for themselves, never the lowly (and far and away more likely) serf toiling in poo poo as their family starves or dies of disease.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

*pulls on vintage TradWife band shirt*
*puts on vinyl TradWife record*
*stares out window listfully*
*sighs*
I was born in the wrong era

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

lol do you think he ate all 100 burgers

he dropped from 325 pounds to 321. he had to eat to make up for it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Infinitum posted:

*pulls on vintage TradWife band shirt*
*puts on vinyl TradWife record*
*stares out window listfully*
*sighs*
I was born in the wrong era

Oh ye beautiful angel too precious for this world, with ugg boots made from the very lamb of God and tracky-dacks that say "Juicy" on the bum.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

notwithoutmyanus posted:

he dropped from 325 pounds to 321. he had to eat to make up for it

did he tell them he'd pay on tuesday

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol that reminds me that Trump said "see you next Tuesday" to the female prosecutor in his second Carroll case

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I contacted Wargames Exclusive about making this model and they said that they liked the idea and would make it when they could, but things have been a but disrupted because they are being invaded by Russia.

I felt bad and I think I said something along the lines of “Of course- best of luck!”.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

dr. zaius has fallen on some hard times

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Almost Smart posted:

They’re always the valiant knight in these fantasies they concoct for themselves, never the lowly (and far and away more likely) serf toiling in poo poo as their family starves or dies of disease.

^this poo poo

Doughy moron incel dipshits like this guy would be dead from dysentery in days in those times

Like even if you were a Knight your life still blew unless you were like one of the top nobles

The other time they love the 50s wasn't a paradise either

Long hours, horrible commutes, wife/ partner depressed and on drugs/ drunk, abusive bosses Even more than now...

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Samovar posted:

Sounds like he's unable to be a go-getter in today's modern-day society. Always the same with these millennials, always looking for a handout, not willing to put a day's work for anything...

This a sad trend I have seen as an educator:

Young women have become more resilient and assertive, a lot of young men are listless boring moves who claim how great they are while putting in no effort to anything, and then complain about how they deserve a waifu that babies them for just existing.

It's not all young boys, mostly a lot of young millenial men when I taught (who were mysoginist / racist af) but the Zoomer boys now for the most part are actually pretty cool, if lonely like a lot of other young people. There are some incel dipshits in that cohort too, but I have to say most Zoomer boys with good influence are pretty salvageable, the percentage of rear end in a top hat millenial men who think they are God's Gift to women while posting on Kiwifarms, not so much

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I cannot stop laughing at elon’s feverish retweet of some other guy who can’t get laid complaining about income inequality

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1773879171728691395?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

extremely low energy :sad:

cake bunny
Oct 29, 2011

That's just Elon thirsting at a weirdo conservative grifter lady again. See also: https://www.theredheadedlibertarian.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

There's millions of people your age who would be happy to have 2.5 kids and a nice quiet life. Just not with some freak who tweets poo poo like this.