Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

TPC making a whole big deal on how not scum they are.

Makes me want to vote there. But it is just too easy.

Now this will be the one time TPC is actually scum, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

tpc is making a big deal about how not BIGFOOT they are imo. still the most obvious bigfoot in the worst

scum eh i dunno. they've been pretty useless but useless in a vaguely resentful way that suggests they dont know what the gently caress

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

in the world*

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Rhymes, is it a coincidence that you came back to the thread exactly 7 minutes after binus voted you?

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

btw, im still totally willing to vote yuming to make an elimination happen, she's not a bad vote

but clo is also suspicious and i need to take a look more generally

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

shwinn has been on about wologar a lot this game but i don't find his argument terribly compelling. 'shwinn probably knows what he's talking about' is not much of a case and i'd like some input from others re: wologar meta

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

sharkmafia posted:

shwinn has been on about wologar a lot this game but i don't find his argument terribly compelling. 'shwinn probably knows what he's talking about' is not much of a case and i'd like some input from others re: wologar meta

I'd also like this.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Players ranked by suitability of their username for a pet

Zoya—good dog name, the best
Scrap Dragon—yes
Wologar—yes
Hambeet—would work
Tired Moritz—better for a cat, but not bad
Johnny Keats—would absolutely name a cat this but not a dog
Sharkmafia—maybe
b-minus1—decent but more for a cat. “Here B, come, B” Hmmm.
Yuming—no, would end up calling it “here, you” but maybe a cat? Nicknamed Ming?
Shwinnebego—doesn’t really fit dog or cat
Cloacamazing!—too long
Tea Party Crasher—too many syllables
AFancyQuestionMark—bad
Rhymes with Clue—abstain, but honestly, no way

##vote AFQM

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

thats a fun joke post but also afqm is a bad vote

what do you all think about rhymes with clue as an elimination? ##vote rwc

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

sharkmafia posted:

As a person who's been a 3P, I'm saying he might have a good perspective on the game. Sure, he doesn't know what he's talking about, but there's something about being a 3P that makes you more of an obsserver, or at least that's what I experienced.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

sharkmafia posted:

thats a fun joke post but also afqm is a bad vote

what do you all think about rhymes with clue as an elimination? ##vote rwc

Bad vote

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Why is AFQM a bad vote? And I mean yeah, that was not exactly a case, but it's D1, whatcha want here? It's like putting names on a dartboard.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

cloacamazing and rwc both recently showed up and made their first 'substantive' votes of the game and both seem suspicious to me. cloacamazing hopped on the person who has gotten the most votes/discussion with minimal justification and rwc voted afqm for a joke reason 7 hours before deadline, having never mentioned afqm (who is probably nature boy) before in this game

yuming has been making some vague effort to hunt and ask questions, i think i'd rather kill one of them

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

wologar posted:

Rhymes, is it a coincidence that you came back to the thread exactly 7 minutes after binus voted you?

Yes. I am in US Mtn time and it's a weekend and I just woke up. Sorta.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Basically just in time for my nap.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Ok, then.

Btw, Fancy is likely Nature Boy. Y'know, TOWN.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Cloacamazing! posted:

Disproportionally strong reaction to getting voted, as demonstrated in the above post

It's possible that Clo is scum but this is a perfectly fine reason to vote yuming

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Postng dog pix to butter up the thread. Scummy? Bigfooty?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Postng dog pix to butter up the thread. Scummy? Bigfooty?

Yeah, ok.

##vote Rhymes

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Okay, ##vote wologar

Please note that I am voting with swhinn. I am categorically NOT voting with hambeet. Even though it could look that way.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Also OMGUS.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I swear to Xenos, Rhymes, if you're not scum... :pwn:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Nah, this is way too weird. Coming in near deadline, disregarding everything, making a jokevote and then another? It's too much.

I'm back to ##vote yuming

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

##vote rwc

i know there's no jester in this setup and yet i fear the wrath of a jester with those last few posts

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

##vote rwc

i know there's no jester in this setup and yet i fear the wrath of a jester with those last few posts

Maybe yuming is a more powerful alien than Rhymes and sent her to pick up votes.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

rwc's vibes are very off imo ##vote rwc

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

[quote="wologar" post="538658483"]
Nah, this is way too weird. Coming in near deadline, disregarding everything, making a jokevote and then another? It's too much.

I'm back to ##vote yuming
[/quote

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

every one of you fuckers is posting so damned suspiciously it makes my head spin

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Well I am off to Do Stuff so at least I won't be posting weirdly for awhile. I will be back. Probably.

If not may I say I really like this setup and feel kinda bad that I am not doing it justice.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Why is Clo scummy?

1. Early day noise posting

2. Fake perspective

Cloacamazing! posted:

Shh! Be very very quiet, I'm observing the Zoya/TPC/Fancy/wol/yuming battle to find out who the scummiest is, and I can't involve myself or I'll risk influencing the result!
She says she’s trying to avoid influencing the result then just drops a vote on me for my reaction to being voted. Which happened before the first post so why not just vote right away. <:mad:>

Clo has made no calls except on me flat perspective.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Zoya I think is town.

I’d vote Moritz based on his insistence that Zoya is pulling a scum gambit cos I just don’t see that here.

Clo I’m more sure on than wolo at this point but I like my early read.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

yuming posted:

Zoya I think is town.

I’d vote Moritz based on his insistence that Zoya is pulling a scum gambit cos I just don’t see that here.

Clo I’m more sure on than wolo at this point but I like my early read.

What about Rhymes?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

wologar posted:

What about Rhymes?
It reads like she didn’t even read the thread and comedy voted Fancy?

Rhymes do you realize Fancy claimed nature boy?

Maybe RWC is bigfoot :sparkles:

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Between RWC's pet names post, Yuming's OMGUS vote, and Cloaca's general caginess I'm feeling these three as a scum team and am willing to vote for any of them.

I'll ##vote Yuming for now just to tie it up at 4-4

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

good point yuming i will not be swayed from my SCUM SNIFFING SNOUT

the NOSE KNOWS
that TMOR is SCUM

VOTE TIRED MORSCUMITZ

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Zoya posted:

good point yuming i will not be swayed from my SCUM SNIFFING SNOUT

the NOSE KNOWS
that TMOR is SCUM

VOTE TIRED MORSCUMITZ

oop

##VOTE TIRED MORSCUMITZ

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Shwinn, I don't think your cubestrategy of "I'm 3P and I don't care who I align to" will get you far.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

wologar posted:

Shwinn, I don't think your cubestrategy of "I'm 3P and I don't care who I align to" will get you far.

eh

i think with this setup town is best served to align with either bigfoot or bigfoot hunter

obviously, not both of them

until one of the two gets got, we're up in the air about which one we work with

i think working with bigfoot is better than working with hunter, because hunter absconds and bigfoot stays in the game (and is immune to scum), but my gambit to turn this theory into reality failed, so here we are

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

eh

i think with this setup town is best served to align with either bigfoot or bigfoot hunter

obviously, not both of them

until one of the two gets got, we're up in the air about which one we work with

i think working with bigfoot is better than working with hunter, because hunter absconds and bigfoot stays in the game (and is immune to scum), but my gambit to turn this theory into reality failed, so here we are

Ok, but with his current attitude, as soon as he misses the shot, he becomes honorary scum and is a safe yeet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

wologar posted:

Ok, but with his current attitude, as soon as he misses the shot, he becomes honorary scum and is a safe yeet.

well yes, that's why i tried to make him miss the shot, so we could openly work with our large hairy buddy