Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Catastrophe posted:

No one knows Jesus was ripped. I'm guessing it's another example of weirdos pushing their ideal fanfic images of the person they worship..... you know, just like all those images of big, strong, ripped Trump.

Pretty sure everyone was ripped in shoes days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Catastrophe posted:

No one knows Jesus was ripped. I'm guessing it's another example of weirdos pushing their ideal fanfic images of the person they worship..... you know, just like all those images of big, strong, ripped Trump.

Jesus was definitely ripped. He did cross fit.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

page off to a good start

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Preoptopus posted:

Pretty sure everyone was ripped in shoes days

they were sandals days

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://x.com/theweeknd/status/235226511760826370?s=20

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Catastrophe posted:

That religion was founded based on pseudoscience nonsense like numerology and pyramidology and was a doomsday cult from day 1. They've been trying the scare tactic of insisting that the end of the world is happening tomorrow since the early 1900s. And gullible, ignorant people fall for it. Heck, even the founder's gravestone is a pyramid filled with reminders of his pseudoscience religious beliefs:

It's no wonder so many JWs are secretly, hush-hush Trump supporters. They're foolish enough to fall for the dumbest of grifts.

When I was in kindergarten, one of my friends in class was a JW. I always felt bad because whenever any other kid had a birthday, he had to leave the room while the rest of us played and had cupcakes. He was pretty cool, though, we used to talk about Bill Nye together.

But still, thinking on it now, just. drat, I'm sure Jesus wouldn't care if a kid eats a free cupcake.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1774159339055431736?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

No way Trump even knows about this.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Yveltal posted:

When I was in kindergarten, one of my friends in class was a JW. I always felt bad because whenever any other kid had a birthday, he had to leave the room while the rest of us played and had cupcakes. He was pretty cool, though, we used to talk about Bill Nye together.

But still, thinking on it now, just. drat, I'm sure Jesus wouldn't care if a kid eats a free cupcake.

You were probably the only person in that kid's life he could talk Bill Nye with.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

These freaks can go to their graves yelling the same rubbish, and only other equally insane freaks care anyway about this nonsense

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

A team effort with friend nobodygetshurt

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

i saw that tweet while i was eating at a diner, not paying much attention. then when people started commenting on it i kept thinking, "whats the big deal about the sign?" and now i come back to my PC i was like, "who photoshopped the mcdonalds crosses guys onto an image of the tweet?" before realizing that was what it was...

honestly loving weird.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lol remember this goon?

Was it Sean?

https://x.com/brianklaas/status/853550132754886660?s=20

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

So the white house or Sean spicer has 2 fur suits

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Mar 30, 2024

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

:vince:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

I'm orthodox Christian and our Easter isn't till may 5th so now what rear end in a top hat?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Lolol

I guess making it a Taco Bell for a “run for the border” joke would be too many layers (burrito)

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Mar 30, 2024

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Preoptopus posted:

I'm orthodox Christian and our Easter isn't till may 5th so now what rear end in a top hat?

Do Orthodox get mad when Protestants post spoilers about what happens with Christ tomorrow?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

We're going to build a ball pit and we're going to make Burger King pay for it

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Taco Bell is woke, leave them out of this

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Donald Trump would never support Taco Bell when he already knows where the best taco bowls are made.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Easter next year

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Whenever I take communion I pretend it’s Jesus’s wiener.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

God is Dead and Biden killed him

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

kazil posted:

They want their spouse to be 100% financially dependent on them

Or visa versa, the Mike cernovich route

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hahahaha yeah do this you god drat pinheads

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.

Oscar Wild posted:

Those guys aren't ripped like Jesus
Everyone knows the defining trait of Christ was his chiseled cum gutter.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Pro life party

https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/status/1774092221051998633?s=20

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Why do women love Jesus?

Cause he was hung like this! *stretches out arms*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They call us snowflakes

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

demonic
secular
....religion

These people don't know what words mean.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

We're supposed to be celebrating the guy who said to love thy neighbor! Not loving thy neighbor!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Goddamn religious types are just the nerdiest fucks

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The day is soon to come, if not already here, when "LGBTQ+/adjacent/ally" as a percentage of the American population surpasses "practicing Christian"

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Catastrophe posted:

demonic
secular
....religion

These people don't know what words mean.

Time to break out the angel pictures.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Everything is demonic. It's just a branch of woke

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Easter next year

I love potheads for totally annihilating Nazis in the culture war battlefield of 4/20

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Data Graham posted:

The day is soon to come, if not already here, when "LGBTQ+/adjacent/ally" as a percentage of the American population surpasses "practicing Christian"

When I've looked at the numbers and decline I've only been depressed that it's not nearly as quick as I'd like.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

motherfuckers lost the Nipton lottery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Clouking yourself in Christinaity to spread bigotry and attack marginalized communities is some twisted deeply American poo poo