Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Remember when OC killed Cole with a hug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
There's one clip of Adam Cole finally beating a Mario Maker level and being super hyped up while Britt Baker is telling some other story and is like "oh that's nice dear" to Cole.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MorningMoon posted:

There's one clip of Adam Cole finally beating a Mario Maker level and being super hyped up while Britt Baker is telling some other story and is like "oh that's nice dear" to Cole.

its one of the most emasculating things ive ever seen and i love it dearly

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

MorningMoon posted:

It's the best thing

https://x.com/adamcolepro/status/1750002151579934925?s=46

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

#goals

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/standardeel/status/1774113689525801373

Chugs (Adam Cole) retweeted this

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

of course he did. you think he wouldn't?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Finally, a birthday to rival GamemasterAnthony's.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
That's not even a difficult Mario Maker level lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

apophenium posted:

That's not even a difficult Mario Maker level lol

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

OnimaruXLR posted:

Does wrestling CAUSE diverticulitis? I don't know a drat thing about it but it doesn't seem like the kind of thing taking worked shots to the midsection is likely to cause

Bad nutrition, anti-inflammatory meds, and (in Brock's case, at least) steroids, maybe

Someone who may or may not be a real medical expert told me the big correlation is people who take a lot of flights.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

I sent you that image privately I thought we had an understanding

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

This is much better than I expected.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Great, now I have to start liking Adam Cole again

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The Chugs

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
unbelievably cursed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Finally caught up on Dynamite and Rampage. Dynamite was amazing. One of the best eps in terms of matches in a long time. Rampage was really really bad 😔

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Happy to see Adam has toned his upper bod well injured this winter

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Thankfully, Ricky Starks posted on instagram that he's okay.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Gavok posted:

Thankfully, Ricky Starks posted on instagram that he's okay.

Was about to post that.

I'm glad that he is okay, but I would probably be pissed at that ref for continuing the match as it was. It made everybody looked bad and put Ricky at risk even if he was just knocked a little loopy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't say it's an easy level that he finally beat. it's an auto complete level. i'm tired of this made up story. i'm going to destroy adam cole

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

don't say it's an easy level that he finally beat. it's an auto complete level. i'm tired of this made up story. i'm going to destroy adam cole

Adam Cole is the only person who has ever finished “trimming the herbs” in Mario maker

Sad but true

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this drat poo poo is how hollering "adam" all started

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

this drat poo poo is how hollering "adam" all started

Roderick Strong has never played a Mario in his life

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

He loves Luigi’s Mansion though.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

What's going on with this logo?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lamuella posted:

it's a perfectly cromulent logo.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i checked it out. it's a logo for atv restling. don't know what's going on. maybe related to this https://landyachtz.com/products/atv-perfecto-wrestling which could mean it's hinting at some sort of darby allin storyline

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Ian Riccabonni being a wholesome wife guy is exactly the energy Collision needed.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lamuella posted:

Fite viewers had a weird thing on their screen. Wasn't there on the TV broadcast.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

watching the collision main, and am just overjoyed that we get Shibata.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

It really does make me happy how hot the crowd was for Copeland vs. Cardona, just a really cool surprise. I love open challenge title runs and I hope we continue to get a nice mix of wild surprises from all over the wrestling world and young AEW guys able to step up and get some ring time with a veteran. And like I said in the live thread, I can't say I ever thought I'd see Edge sharing a ring with Mark Briscoe and Eddie Kingston, let alone for the three to cut a promo together. Wrestling in 2024 is wild :allears:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It really does make me happy how hot the crowd was for Copeland vs. Cardona, just a really cool surprise. I love open challenge title runs and I hope we continue to get a nice mix of wild surprises from all over the wrestling world and young AEW guys able to step up and get some ring time with a veteran. And like I said in the live thread, I can't say I ever thought I'd see Edge sharing a ring with Mark Briscoe and Eddie Kingston, let alone for the three to cut a promo together. Wrestling in 2024 is wild :allears:

It completely caught me off guard, I'm watching it right now and I'm loving the match and the crowd!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Also it was said in the GDT but the finish to Edge/Cardona was really good, the best his spear has looked, maybe ever.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gaz-L posted:

Also it was said in the GDT but the finish to Edge/Cardona was really good, the best his spear has looked, maybe ever.

the 30 year old cameras do a lot of work to cover up the sloppiness of his spear

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I just like knowing that the jokes about Skye being disappointed about not doing a flaming table spot were probably actually true

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1774417319604731936?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
god that street fight was sick as hell

one thing I love abt aew is they absolutely let the girls get up to some sicko poo poo and it fuckin rules