Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

lol imaging believing in an ideology and not moving to a purely vibes based lifestyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

gas

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Oh gently caress you’re gonna make me prate

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/EddieMcstriplin/status/1774483529797148876

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Habitual smoker has a question

https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1776115836068954294?t=5_aAIOs7c4phzQShLdYAUQ&s=19

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Ian only supports squatting if he can shine a flashlight on it

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Ian only supports squatting if he gets to be under the glass table.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

the episodes without Jordan are so bad. three to four bad comedians making small talk for an hour

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I think it's brave that an unstable, sexually ambiguous, grossly self indulgent person like Ian can finally come out against polyamory.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I know it's passe to say "Ian's gross" but him talking about sucking on a nutless ballsack legit made me queasy.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Iemonsproda/status/1778527200012312637?t=FojoHhwM1-jlPzPsHDHxhA&s=19

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
https://twitter.com/OATMlLKLATTE/status/1774639347775533298

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
These guys should just try a Zumba class

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lol

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Oh, I'll bet he did.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

National Gloryhole Championship

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30PenMy1O8

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
that is not a good fitting shirt, or maybe ian's just built like a squat rectangle

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

his build confused me for years but it made a lot more sense when I realized he's like 5'4"

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

All your favorite podcasters are well under six foot, except Shane Gillis. He’s like 6’2”.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The lemon boys are over six foot but devan is a bit smaller

He looked like salacious crumb next to Sam tallent

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah the austin live show with shane was a stage of giants. and devan

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

the revelation that Ian used to be addicted to huffing duster explains a lot imo

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

sometimes I decide to try to check in with the podcast because I really do like Jordan but that loving theme song kicks in and I remember Ian named his special happy wild and free and I just get filled with this profound disgust like I picked up dog poo poo with my bare hands and squeezed. i would rather she did a podcast with Anthony cumia, or Hitler

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

turns out ian is a fun novelty, a bauble to be put into the chest in the attic for awhile

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
When you’re bein’ Hitler, bein’ Hitler

With Jordan!

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

sometimes I decide to try to check in with the podcast because I really do like Jordan but that loving theme song kicks in and I remember Ian named his special happy wild and free and I just get filled with this profound disgust like I picked up dog poo poo with my bare hands and squeezed. i would rather she did a podcast with Anthony cumia, or Hitler

he is a shockingly bad stand-up for how much exposure he's managed to get

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

you guys dont ‘get’ ian

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I know his standup is poo poo but my friends and I still got tickets to see him when we found out he's making a stop here.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Coxswain Balls posted:

I know his standup is poo poo but my friends and I still got tickets to see him when we found out he's making a stop here.

I randomly caught him at Ari Shaffir's Storytime Show and it was pretty dire. I hope he's better with traditional stand-up because it was genuinely painful watching him tell a story

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i would see ian do standup

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ian go on The Moth

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i would see ian do standup

I saw Ian at Moontower in Austin a year ago and he and Jordan were both great for their standup segments.

Honestly, after watching like the first 70 episodes of the pod and then getting bored with it / getting used to the ups and downs I think both of their hallmarks is just inconsistency. Some people have said "Ian's good in small doses" but it's not even that because you could get an absolute dogshit segment or point. But on the other hand, some segments are long and run great. It's just a complete crapshoot on if you're gonna get the good or bad, but I won't fault anyone for still listening regularly and watching the trainwreck.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They need a good third, recine should just be a professional third mic for all these pods

A designated podder

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

moist turtleneck posted:

They need a good third, recine should just be a professional third mic for all these pods

A designated podder

He's paid in exposure.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I'm expecting Ian to try making a joke about land acknowledgements that ends up being so bad it shows up in the news like when Rich Vos was here a couple years ago. If he does I win fifty bucks.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/rumors-comedy-rich-vos-racism-homophobia-1.6469701

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

newest patreon was really good. Dan St. Germain ftw

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
jordan was on TAFS and she was good, it was just her and adam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Bein' Jordan, without Ian!