Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

" i just want a child bearing housewife who isn't obsessed with De La Soul's 'stakes is high' album, and who supports my aspirations of being an executioner IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR"

nobodygetshurt fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 31, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I like the explanation of "lol they just had dark wood." or "centuries of candle smoke"

e: apparently the job of executioner was a lonely job and pretty much one for "loners" or some other outcast of society. turns out even in medieval ironage civs people dont like the concept of human life taking even if its the output of whatever justice system they have.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 31, 2024

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

he posted a link to a new york post story that automatically added the image

still a dipshit thing to do, but not on the level that the account wants you to think

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

e: apparently the job of executioner was a lonely job and pretty much one for "loners" or some other outcast of society.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Pikavangelist posted:

he posted a link to a new york post story that automatically added the image

still a dipshit thing to do, but not on the level that the account wants you to think

Ah, my b. Cheers for correction.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

This poo poo kills me. Like, there’s very clearly a difference between having a government in control of democrats who don’t do enough vs republicans who would go full holocaust the second they get enough grip over the country. But whenever you bring this up people will just call you a shitlib who wants to grease the loving soy latte machine with Palestinian blood while offering zero alternatives besides the occasional “let Trump win so we’ll be forced into armed revolution faster.”

I just wanna know the right thing to do.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

There it is

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

kazil posted:

There it is

CAPITAL LETTERS!

LOID NOISES!!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

kazil posted:

There it is

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COLLUSION!

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

kazil posted:

There it is

I’m just imagining this in Clark’s voice during his rant in Christmas Vacation

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

donald j trump is a rapist

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I like to think he's not shouting as much as his eyesight is going so bad he has to have caps lock on to see what he's typing

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Sono posted:

How dare the Marine Corps schedule some made-up nonsense on this holiest of holidays?

Uncle Sam's Masticated Crayons

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

He's trying to delay the trial. Do things that piss people off, leads to more motions, more hearings, more delays. The jury selection is in 2 weeks. He's terrified.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I thought they were more or less done with the NY fraud stuff. What else is he being tried for in that state?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

emSparkly posted:

I thought they were more or less done with the NY fraud stuff. What else is he being tried for in that state?

falsifying records to pay off stormy

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Waltzing Along posted:

He's trying to delay the trial. Do things that piss people off, leads to more motions, more hearings, more delays. The jury selection is in 2 weeks. He's terrified.

It's tiring how much he gets to run his rear end mouth when anyone else would have been tossed in jail pending trial.

Also lol that he's legally a rapist but it is unclear if it was perpetrated with his gross little goblin hands or toadstool dick.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Liquid Chicken posted:

Really?!? "More accessible?" A book in which the vast majority of hotels and motels have one in a drawer for the taking? The same book in which each year I was at PSU and UMD there would be a day in which the local campus Bible nuts were giving them out like candy from a windowless van? The trash cans around campus were full of little Bibles.

Sup PSU goon. I remember their was always that guy by old main constantly ranting about some insane Jesus poo poo but it was a long time ago and I can't remember what particular flavor of crazy he was.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

emSparkly posted:

This poo poo kills me. Like, there’s very clearly a difference between having a government in control of democrats who don’t do enough vs republicans who would go full holocaust the second they get enough grip over the country. But whenever you bring this up people will just call you a shitlib who wants to grease the loving soy latte machine with Palestinian blood while offering zero alternatives besides the occasional “let Trump win so we’ll be forced into armed revolution faster.”

I just wanna know the right thing to do.

Continue to resist fascism in all of its forms including the useful idiots like this lady who accidentally(?) ally with the fascists because they're so heavenly bound that they're not earthly good. It's all you really can do.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

GolfHole posted:

One of the officers, he comes up to me and, with tears in his eyes, he said "sir, I hear you are a rapist, a very big rapist"

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

kazil posted:

There it is

That's two sentences, and one of them is "Happy Easter everyone!" De-loving-ranged.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

He could delay the trial, and he absolutely could be facing some serious penalties. Does he think Merchan doesn't know about his history when Merchan literally cited it in his gag order?

Like...this is the worst idea possible, tbh. So we should brace for lols next week.

If this can happen, how many times can Trump establish a history of violating gag orders before they can be jailed for it? Or can it be considered contempt of court and then escalated to jail?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

emSparkly posted:

Fraud was a civil case against Trump and his business.

This stuff is about hush money payments to Stormy Daniels and is a criminal case.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Let them fight

CNN posted:

Appomattox, Virginia
CNN

Rep. Derrick Van Orden is done with Rep. Bob Good.

Good, the leader of the House Freedom Caucus and one of eight Republicans who voted to oust Kevin McCarthy from the speakership, has been at the center of internal GOP infighting that has left their party’s agenda in tatters and their conference embroiled in a bitter civil war.

Now Van Orden has joined hands with a band of House Republicans angling to knock Good off in his June primary by propping up his primary opponent, John McGuire – a tactic long viewed as a serious breach of protocol but one that underscores the bad blood within the House GOP.

“Bob Good didn’t come here to govern. He came here to be famous,” Van Orden, a Wisconsin Republican, told CNN. “Bob Good’s wearing our jersey, and he’s not on the team.”

RC and Moon Pie fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Mar 31, 2024

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Fauni?! How will she ever recover from that?

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

lol i saw what this was before the edit and it reminded me of the time that trump smacked the hell out of trump jr for having the unmitigated temerity to want to wear a yankees jersey to a yankees game instead of a business suit

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

kazil posted:

There it is

thank u mr trump, happy easter to u too

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
tbh, Don Son trying to live in a dorm or shared space with another student is kind wild in of itself, you would expect him to be "thats below me" oh and just be drunk/high all the time and get dad's money to get the gentlemen's C degree

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

kazil posted:

There it is

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is like actual intimidation poo poo right?

Like holy gently caress, when are Judges going to grow spines with him

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I like to think he's not shouting as much as his eyesight is going so bad he has to have caps lock on to see what he's typing

Is there any evidence of Donnie actually shouting?

GolfHole posted:

And the front runner of the Republican Party

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Is there any evidence of Donnie actually shouting?

I'm sure you can trust the word of a former president

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Trump may be poor in material wealth but he's rich in spirit

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

gently caress Donald Trump!

No don't, that's how you get Erics

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

TulliusCicero posted:

This is like actual intimidation poo poo right?

Like holy gently caress, when are Judges going to grow spines with him

Trump is trying to get the judge to react so Trump can file for a hearing on excusing the judge. Trial is in two weeks.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Rudy hasn't been this happy since September 11 2001

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

The day Trump's building became the tallest one in New York. Never forget.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

Rudy's legacy could have been the america's mayor never forget 9/11 freedom eagles thing, but instead he kept being dumb and weird and now he's the gremlin with the melting hair die outside a landscaping shop he thought was a 4 star hotel, committing crimes and declaring bankruptcy to duck defamation lawsuits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007