Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've been impressed with the way rashee rice has handled the situation after eating a piece of poop. at best they're going to get him for being a mildly willing witness to someone else eating a piece of poop which won't carry the consequence of being cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If anyone's known for eating poo poo, it's the Chiefs WR core.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Rashee Rice catching a charge because every other Chiefs WR would drop it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

reminds me of the jon jones hit and run

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
the jon jones hit and run involved him running off into the hills and then running back from the hills to his car to grab some cash and then running off into the hills again. rashee rice could never. rashee rice also probably is nowhere near as scared of the piss goblin

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

Drag racing on public streets and driving like an rear end in a top hat in a way that gets people killed regularly should at minimum disqualify someone from ever having a license again.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Phobeste posted:

the jon jones hit and run involved him running off into the hills and then running back from the hills to his car to grab some cash and then running off into the hills again. rashee rice could never. rashee rice also probably is nowhere near as scared of the piss goblin
In Jon Jones' case he grabbed the cash but didn't bother grabbing his weed, the pipe he had just smoked weed from, and the paperwork that said he was the one who rented the car which were all just sitting out. I'm not assuming Rice and his friends/fall guys are smart but they probably did slightly better at not incriminating the golden goose.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Kadarius Toney: "Don't worry, bro, I'm a great driver"

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

Drag racing on public streets and driving like an rear end in a top hat in a way that gets people killed regularly should at minimum disqualify someone from ever having a license again.

sorry, they have a job to do and it'd be hard without their cars

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

oh, you meant Rashee Rice

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://x.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1774613146168066354?s=20

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Docjowles posted:

Which is funny in its own way because Uber has been busted a bunch of times for tracking celebrities and showing their real time location on company dashboards during parties and poo poo. If you’re after privacy and discretion that’s not the company you want to be dealing with

I'm reminded of that incident with the Uber driver who shared footage from his car from when he was driving a few of the Ottawa Senators hockey players somewhere, and they were trash-talking their coaches while in the car.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/RyanDLeaf/status/1774762956082885073?t=6ofZsZ_FGFCYLMg_AP-u1w&s=19

pretty dang cool

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
He really turned over a new leaf. Haha. the New England patriots

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

"It's never too late" seems like a crucial lesson for a professional athlete that I would imagine is always hard to accept. So glad Ryan Leaf found his way

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

loving good for him.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Language a little uncalled for

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
uhh

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1774846635140386982

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

'No Way to Prevent This,' Says Only League Where This Regularly Happens

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
retired at halftime once again

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Pron on VHS posted:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Way too young. Man.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Pron on VHS posted:

Stealing bills fans jokes smdh

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

:drat:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Pron on VHS posted:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Pron on VHS posted:

:holymoley:

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Professor Moriarty posted:

'No Way to Prevent This,' Says Only League Where This Regularly Happens

Unfortunately happens all the time in hockey, too. Probably completely coincidental and unrelated though. Can't think of anything these sports have in common.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

SHEESH

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Pron on VHS posted:

Woof. Even I think that's too soon.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Pron on VHS posted:

:stonklol:

The Puppy Bowl's posted:

Woof. Even I think that's too soon.

Yeah, definitely expected him to live longer.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Pron on VHS posted:

:yikes:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Retaining counsel doesn't mean he did anything wrong necessarily, he just wants a lawyer to help him navigate the courts. It's not a bad idea if your life is going to become a little bit complicated from a legal perspective.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Anderson Koopa posted:

Retaining counsel doesn't mean he did anything wrong necessarily, he just wants a lawyer to help him navigate the courts. It's not a bad idea if your life is going to become a little bit complicated from a legal perspective.

Yeah, we just got this now:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1774893197254168678

All necessary steps between that accident and his buddy's house you mean.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Pron on VHS posted:

Goddam

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Pron on VHS posted:

Savage

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kalli posted:

Yeah, we just got this now:

All necessary steps between that accident and his buddy's house you mean.

I mentioned this in the AFCW thread but that lawyer is no joke.

quote:

At one time he was President pro tempore of the Texas Senate, which is 3rd in line for the Governor’s seat. Royce West seems like a pretty powerful guy

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

What valid reason is there to just walk away from a wreck you caused?

Like there’s no benefit of the doubt here.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

What valid reason is there to just walk away from a wreck you caused?

Like there’s no benefit of the doubt here.

Want to be clear here that we don't know he caused it. The Corvette in his name did, but he wasn't driving it. Another dude got out of it in the video, a guy who clearly knows Rashee. He may or may not be affiliated with SMU, things get murky after that.

However, he may or may not have been driving the other car, a Lamborghini SUV that got hit by the Corvette. Dudes all piled out of that car, including one that looks like Rashee Rice. The driver-side door was side-swiped and un-openable so they all poured out of the other side.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pron on VHS posted:

Mad because I wanted to make this joke. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

kiimo posted:

Want to be clear here that we don't know he caused it. The Corvette in his name did, but he wasn't driving it. Another dude got out of it in the video, a guy who clearly knows Rashee. He may or may not be affiliated with SMU, things get murky after that.

However, he may or may not have been driving the other car, a Lamborghini SUV that got hit by the Corvette. Dudes all piled out of that car, including one that looks like Rashee Rice. The driver-side door was side-swiped and un-openable so they all poured out of the other side.
Ok. Still not hearing a valid reason to leave the scene other than obfuscation of who was driving.