Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
He literally admits to starting it.

He thinks this makes him look better when it just confirms that he's an rear end in a top hat like everyone has said

He could've been an adult, ignored Jack, etc

Free my man Jack Perry, he did nothing wrong. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

Miching Mallecho posted:

He literally admits to starting it.

He thinks this makes him look better when it just confirms that he's an rear end in a top hat like everyone has said

He could've been an adult, ignored Jack, etc

Free my man Jack Perry, he did nothing wrong. :mad:

Come on, he only choked a co-worker a little bit. No big deal.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dude repeated the poo poo about Hangman jeopardizing the draw

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Kenny summed it so well in the Renee interview, "when I left everything was fine and then I come back and there's this dark cloud in the locker room. This is not the AEW I remember"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Of course!

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1774791323977203936

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I don’t know what happen but i know it ain’t that lol

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

"Why do you do this dumb internet poo poo?" - Man who does dumb internet poo poo

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

Pylons posted:

"Why do you do this dumb internet poo poo?" - Man who does dumb internet poo poo

Man who is currently doing dumb internet poo poo

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
https://twitter.com/JonAlba/status/1774875295826235781

Dude literally brought up Colt before anyone asked.

He even had a pre-planned response for what he thought the reporter was going to say, and stumbled when he had to change it up.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

maruhkati posted:

He even had a pre-planned response for what he thought the reporter was going to say, and stumbled when he had to change it up.

Not just that, he pointed to his personal dirt sheet reporter to force the issue too

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Either a) Punk did everything he could to get himself fired after Vince's ouster from the Fed made a Mania main event look more likely, knowing that he wouldn't be granted a release if he asked for one, or b) Punk is a child.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

all of this basically reinforces how everyone saw him as an rear end in a top hat they had to tiptoe around, idk how he thought admitting this helps him in any way.

whole interview is basically tldr this man is under lock and key to WWE and he will be a good toy soldier because this is his last bridge unburnt and he needs the money badly for his dumbass real estate venture

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Release the footage, Tony! For the love of God!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Even Ariel seemed to be having trouble believing him when he said from the start nobody in AEW actually wanted him there. I'm sure there were suspicions - valid suspicions from people in the locker room who knew him well enough, but it's wild to see him earnestly say that everybody there was an rear end in a top hat but him.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CM Bitch 😔

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

explosivo posted:

Even Ariel seemed to be having trouble believing him when he said from the start nobody in AEW actually wanted him there. I'm sure there were suspicions - valid suspicions from people in the locker room who knew him well enough, but it's wild to see him earnestly say that everybody there was an rear end in a top hat but him.

Dax and cash are big mad

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

explosivo posted:

The Young Bucks openly told people in early interviews they wanted him! It absolutely is complete bullshit lol.

the one thing Punk is correct on is that Tony is more of a friend and not a boss because the dude just let an insane ranting man poo poo all over his best employees. He could have stopped it any time. If he doesn't want to be the bad cop then hire someone who will keep carnies in line.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Is this what you do with your life Phil?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Also reminds me of Bryan Alvarez saying Punk tried to start a fight with him too

"Hey Bryan are you mad at me?"

"No?"

"Because I'm kind of mad at you!"

"And I'm just like let's not poke at the crazy person"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

maruhkati posted:

dude acting like we can't bring up footage and check

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Even going into it with an open mind he comes across as someone who was mad he didn't get his own way and sulked.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Wow these grapes sure are sour!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hangman adam page vindicated once again you love to see it

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

GenghisTron posted:

Even going into it with an open mind he comes across as someone who was mad he didn't get his own way and sulked.

he was handed the world title from the two most protected men + worked with the most over heel/future world champ with further plans for them both in the company and still cried. he had his own loving SHOW. He was handed all this and still found ways to be inconsolably pissy. It's loving amazing. Nobody to this day in AEW HISTORY was given this much on a silver platter.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Just living proof of the “If you meet one rear end in a top hat a day…” story.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

yee, and I can't stress this enough, haw

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

he was handed the world title from the two most protected men + worked with the most over heel/future world champ with further plans for them both in the company and still cried. he had his own loving SHOW. He was handed all this and still found ways to be inconsolably pissy. It's loving amazing. Nobody to this day in AEW HISTORY was given this much on a silver platter.
He had people banned from coming into arenas

He was given Hogan levels of control and still wasn't happy.

Like.. :psyduck:

Anyone else would just not start fights and be an adult and cruise to millions. Not Phil "I was a ufc fighter,once" Brooks

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Shocked that cm punk of all people might be spinning a version of events where he did nothing wrong and everyone else was out to get him.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Miching Mallecho posted:

He had people banned from coming into arenas

He was given Hogan levels of control and still wasn't happy.

Like.. :psyduck:

Anyone else would just not start fights and be an adult and cruise to millions. Not Phil "I was a ufc fighter,once" Brooks

It's real easy to feel right when you just lie.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston
He was asked about Vince earlier in the interview and he did say what Vince did was loving disgusting and hopes the victims get reparations. The only part that came of weird was him not saying how dumb Vince was for doing it but how dumb Vince was loving dumb for writing those text messages and making a paper trail. He did sound like he was disgusted by it but that paper trail part made me feel weird.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Punk will never be happy or healthy

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Joey McChrist posted:

Completely destroyed a man mentally with a single sentence.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dimebags Brain posted:

endlessly amused how it was Hangman's poo poo, and not Eddie's, that wound him up

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Hangman, who did nothing wrong, vilified for speaking the truth against an rear end in a top hat that everyone cheers. Time is a flat circle.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dimebags Brain posted:

it's like how Lex beat Superman in Red Son

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Here’s what annoys me about Punk:

Ok I don’t care if he has a side of the story — his side is dubious at best but whatever.

What annoys me is you can’t ask him a question without him turning it into persecution. “how you feelin?” “Oh I’m good. I know there’s some out there that want me miserable but good I like that they think that.” Shut up stupid.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I watched CM Punk’s UFC fights, choking somebody a little bit is all he’s physically capable of doing in a a real fight

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Best in the world... at being a bitch!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
"I think you're not quite as pro-workers rights as you claim to be. :smug: " destroyed a dude's soul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Where did I leave that image from the thread where Punk broke? Oh yeah