Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

does punk think this makes him look good lol

he thinks calling tony a joke then immediately going to work for the sex trafficking company doesnt make him look bad so yeah he probably thinks this makes him look like a badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What a weenie

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Must suck to literally never be happy with anything.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

https://twitter.com/JonAlba/status/1774872792430756248?t=4wVnAyDYh9LGfKowJfJg_Q&s=19

Instagram influencer CMPunk (@coach) has never heard of the internet.

dude got the title and spent the entire post match scrum calling everyone he works with loving children and siccing his ace steel on people

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i wasn't watching wrestling during his first indie to wwe run but man it must have been good because everything that i've seen of punk has me questioning why anyone spent years chanting his name

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/1774888227431706726

Punk is such a bitch lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Punk is a source of endless hilarity, I love the mess

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Why does one of my favorite wrestlers have to be such a baby. The fakest tough guy in a world of fake tough guys

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Just love that Punk is finally all out in the open about what a shithead he is, its quite refreshing

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lol, at the punker.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

projecthalaxy posted:

https://twitter.com/JonAlba/status/1774872792430756248?t=4wVnAyDYh9LGfKowJfJg_Q&s=19

Instagram influencer CMPunk (@coach) has never heard of the internet.

Punk’s exactly where he deserves to be

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1774867962995920933?s=46&t=YLj_CtUx2GT6lj8SkodQMQ

Punk decides to write down his opinion on people writing things down.

E: to not click through:

CM Punk says he saw Vince McMahon at Titan Towers once, and hasn't seen him since. "I think some stuff came up, Ariel," Punk joked to Helwani He said there was no positivity there. He didn't read all the allegations, he read the text messages and says it's indefensible. "I'm shocked at how dumb he was, writing stuff down, and leaving a paper trail. It's horrific. I think all the energy should be done to make reparations and amends -- there are victims here" Punk said.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

interesting verbiage my man, interesting verbiage.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

Punk is such a bitch lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

so embarrassed i was ever a fan

hope his body’s resilience continues to match his brain’s

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

projecthalaxy posted:

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1774867962995920933?s=46&t=YLj_CtUx2GT6lj8SkodQMQ

Punk decides to write down his opinion on people writing things down.

E: to not click through:

CM Punk says he saw Vince McMahon at Titan Towers once, and hasn't seen him since. "I think some stuff came up, Ariel," Punk joked to Helwani He said there was no positivity there. He didn't read all the allegations, he read the text messages and says it's indefensible. "I'm shocked at how dumb he was, writing stuff down, and leaving a paper trail. It's horrific. I think all the energy should be done to make reparations and amends -- there are victims here" Punk said.

Lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JUNGLE BOY posted:

It's.......tough. :lol:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
You know what I think the most shocking part was? The rape.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
All I'm hearing is "I did nothing wrong, everyone else is at fault, WWE is a great place".

It's the wrestler equivalent of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWSmNMS8G8Y.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Every time he opens his mouth I’m a little sadder that I can’t like this guy I used to love so much, but also I laugh a lot. Win some, lose some I guess.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Losing my poo poo that he pulled the "I won't speak to Colt without a lawyer" bit but when the Bucks did that to him he got so mad he nearly ruined All In :lol:

Whatta maroon!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Losing my poo poo that he pulled the "I won't speak to Colt without a lawyer" bit but when the Bucks did that to him he got so mad he nearly ruined All In :lol:

Whatta maroon!

CM Punk being a gigantic hypocritical jackass? My word!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

TK needs to bring back Jack Perry with some kind of internet weirdo gimmick right now. Have Colt Cabana manage him for extra points.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

punk logic:

cabana is bad for wanting me to pay his legal fees when wwe sued us for shittalking me
ergo, im going to go work at wwe

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I think bringing colt back , even to spite punk, is a bad idea. He sucked against Jericho.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yeah Colt almost loving killing himself and Jericho at the same time probably should be the indicator that AEW should not try to do any more spite moves against Phil Brooks.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I think bringing colt back , even to spite punk, is a bad idea. He sucked against Jericho.

Colt never left, he’s in ROH teaming with Cutler

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I cant wait to hear an educated, objective analyst like nick hausman give me the spin on this interview.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

dumb guy posted:

I'm shocked at how dumb he was, writing stuff down, and leaving a paper trail.
Sounds like something a person who would manipulate a friend into leaving up a podcast in the face of legal threats would say.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

Colt never left, he’s in ROH teaming with Cutler

A booking fate worse than death 😔

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

yeah we can do better

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I too respond to trauma by bringing my lawyer everywhere

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The fact that the Bucks had the restraint to not have Cutler or Colt on TV for their current act is incredible to me.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Also lol at Punk pulling the you can't fire me I quit move

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

God what a dumpster fire. And then the CM Punk interview lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/JonAlba/status/1774878165296365596

You were brought in to carry a Mysterious Bag. You made this very clear.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Made a lot of friends who will most certainly remain friends after his comments about guaranteed pay being a bad idea.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Are smackdown and raw not available day after on any streaming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I love that Ariel Helwani doesn't even have a role in this. It's not like he's needling Punk or pushing him into anything, he's just asking general questions and Punk is giving the worst possible answers because he is an incredibly unlikable human being.