Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Its annoying cause I think Punk sucks rear end but I also think Jungle Boy, Hangman, Tony are dumbasses so it feels bad to agree with a dumbass like Punk sometimes.

Not everyone can do business the right way, hell even Moxley who had a much more serious reason to hate WWE was a class act about leaving when he had no reason to be. Punk’s a crybaby. As is Jungle Boy and Tony with the whole “Felt my safety was at risk”. Punk couldn’t physically hurt anyone on this earth he’s the worst fighter in the history of UFC and could get taken down and tapped out by anyone over 15.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Its annoying cause I think Punk sucks rear end but I also think Jungle Boy, Hangman, Tony are dumbasses so it feels bad to agree with a dumbass like Punk sometimes.

Not everyone can do business the right way, hell even Moxley who had a much more serious reason to hate WWE was a class act about leaving when he had no reason to be. Punk’s a crybaby. As is Jungle Boy and Tony with the whole “Felt my safety was at risk”. Punk couldn’t physically hurt anyone on this earth he’s the worst fighter in the history of UFC and could get taken down and tapped out by anyone over 15.

Have you seen Tony Khan? I'm definitely a worse fighter than Punk and I'm pretty sure I could beat Tony up.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Eat My Fuc posted:

you're right, tk needs to start bulking up and taking mma lessons like the zuck

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Gaz-L posted:

Like... how do WWE do it when they do those angles? Do they purchase a vehicle every single time?

Budget still refuses to work with WWE after Brock removed & tossed a car door at the audience

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
If you're Tony's special boy, you can have a little choking, as a treat.

But don't knock the monitors over!

I will now propose this as a hit new board game to the Parker Brothers themselves

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

No one has ever died from choking

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tweak posted:

BudgetBoeing still refuses to work with WWE after Brock removed & tossed a carplane door at the audience

You know about this? You hear about this?

(Laughing from off camera from the sidekick)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There is no way in gently caress CM Punk could beat up Tony Khan be serious

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

If you're someone who is not used to being in physical altercations and are confronted by a wrestler who has just choked a coworker in a confined space surrounded by heavy television carts that are being knocked over, you have a pretty good reason to believe your safety is at risk in the heat of the moment.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

i told him that photo would come back to haunt him

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
And it's not like gorilla is just Tony, there's other people there too.

So whatever happened wasn't just Tony being scared, and Tony specifically said this in his promo after Brawl In, other people were scared too.

The dark side of the ring episode of all this would be so fascinating

Edit:
This just reminded me of this
https://youtu.be/VQgUx9WJwjE?si=Jn8qNALpkBa_0DoI

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

he was trying to get fired but was too dumb to know they could fire you with cause and not have to pay you, tale as old as time

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

xbilkis posted:

I think an underrated detail of the interview is Punk claiming he nixed the glass spot out of respect to Rental Car Companies

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1774872815805534283

this man is so loving funny. Punk getting worked by the loving Michelin Man.

Like 80% of this interview has made him look dumb and immature, it's really amazing

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

All Hangman and Perry did was respond somewhat in kind to a blowhard rear end in a top hat coworker who does nothing but complain. Tony should have fired that piece of poo poo after Brawl Out.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

xbilkis posted:

I think an underrated detail of the interview is Punk claiming he nixed the glass spot out of respect to Rental Car Companies

mom! bart's swearing!!!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

CM Punk saying "think of the company's" is really funny

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The fake news aggregators are ignoring the real scoop

https://x.com/kentag2s/status/1774927377090359691?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

this interview probably only happened today to dampen the new developments from the trafficking investigation and it still made punk look even pettier and stupid than before

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

CombineThresher posted:

All Hangman and Perry did was respond somewhat in kind to a blowhard rear end in a top hat coworker who does nothing but complain. Tony should have fired that piece of poo poo after Brawl Out.

the only real thing Punk has said is that Tony is a buddy and not a boss, dude should have told Phil to shut the gently caress up like not even halfway into the scrum. At this rate they're going to be relying on Jonathan Moxley and Bryan Danielson to be Bad Cop/Good Cop for the company further down the line because Tony lets guys get away with murder

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

If you ride with me, if you think Hangman did nothing wrong give me a yeehaw

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

new thread title

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Shard posted:

big yeehaw

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Eat My Fuc posted:

You can call Punk a crybaby all you want but this is some #StandUpForPhil rear end post.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Long-Time Lurker posted:

You can call Punk a crybaby all you want but this is some #StandUpForPhil rear end post.

cant believe the pig who loves rolling in poo poo smells like poo poo

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Shard posted:

hangman did nothing wrong, dude erased himself from the entire dramabomb, which is ideally what you'd want from your employees in the middle of that mess. never has mentioned it again but punk is eternally loving steamed at him

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It's super funny that Punk knew these questions were coming and this is the best answer he.could given in a friendly interview. Just none of it makes him look good at all

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
"I can't really hear him but I'm thinking 'what are you doing' and I had to control myself from double legging him and murdering him on tv"

Sure Phil, Sure.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gaz-L posted:

Like... how do WWE do it when they do those angles? Do they purchase a vehicle every single time?

they probably do exactly what aew does in that situation but wwe is writing his checks now, so,

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Eat My Fuc posted:

There is no way in gently caress CM Punk could beat up Tony Khan be serious

again, have you seen Tony khan? why are you carrying so much water for someone with multiple documented violent instances at work??? lmao sorry jungle jack annoys you or whatever

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

shiksa posted:

again, have you seen Tony khan? why are you carrying so much water for someone with multiple documented violent instances at work??? lmao sorry jungle jack annoys you or whatever

I LOVE THE WWE

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

shiksa posted:

Have you see Punk fight? Tony Khan could beat the poo poo out of him

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

DLC Inc posted:

because Tony lets guys get away with murder

He’s suspended Sammy Guevara twice.

He sent Andrade home after the fight with Sammy.

He suspended the Elite and anyone that even saw the fight.

He literally fired CM Punk.

He should’ve handled Punk and The Elite much better but he does not let guys get away with murder.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

xbilkis posted:

I like the idea of a bunch of wrestlers renting cars and trying to not corpse while accepting the extra insurance that isn't a scam when you intend to beat the poo poo out of a car on Collision.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Have you see Punk fight? Tony Khan could beat the poo poo out of him

lmao you should never be in a spot where you're managing people if you think what punk did wasnt an egregiously fireable offense. i mean this with all earnestness in my heart, i genuinely wouldnt trust you to run a target

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

punk's biggest draw for me is him saying and doing stupid poo poo backstage, getting mad about everything while picking petty fights where he makes himself look incredibly lame and getting thrown out of (or quitting) one company only to be picked up by another no matter what they do to make him happy

based on what I hope for out of him he really is the best in the world and continues proving it with every interview and decision he makes

also ricky rabies rules, RIP Heels

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Does anyone know why we haven’t heard even a peep from MJF. I didn’t hate his title run until the very end but his last press scrum genuinely disturbed me and I hope he’s okay. Reminded me of when I have a bad day at my job as an air traffic controller.

In all seriousness though he brought a lot to the shows when he was good. Need him to never go babyface again though.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/WrongWrestling/status/1774920798215512388?s=20

you gotta give him credit, he is telling the truth about some stuff

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://x.com/WrongWrestling/status/1774920798215512388?s=20

you gotta give him credit, he is telling the truth about some stuff

poo poo dude ill tell him when he's tellin lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

shiksa posted:

lmao you should never be in a spot where you're managing people if you think what punk did wasnt an egregiously fireable offense. i mean this with all earnestness in my heart, i genuinely wouldnt trust you to run a target

It's okay to choke a work colleague to protect car rentals, it's perfectly legal.