Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Diva Cupcake posted:

Ok. Still not hearing a valid reason to leave the scene other than obfuscation of who was driving.

He's a Chiefs players and therefore above the law, that's valid enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Ok. Still not hearing a valid reason to leave the scene other than obfuscation of who was driving.

Wouldn't be the first time a Chiefs WR dropped the ball

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

To win the race

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

no argument there.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don’t think any posters here are saying he had a valid reason to leave the scene of an accident. Just unclear if he did yet.

If he wasn’t there then he got like, a reverse fall guy.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Pretty confused over how his attorney can release a statement saying that he’s fully cooperating with the authorities when the authorities are still actively searching for him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He's not under arrest. They issued a statement that they were looking for him to speak with him about the incident.

Somehow TMZ took that and ran with "he's on the lam like Cam Sutton please check under your houses and in your covered boats for this fugitive from justice."

edit:

https://twitter.com/AmeliaJonesTV/status/1774916863442493812

kiimo fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Apr 1, 2024

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Which vehicle was the one were 15 dudes got out the passenger door clown car style?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well a Corvette seats two so

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

kiimo posted:

He's not under arrest. They issued a statement that they were looking for him to speak with him about the incident.

Somehow TMZ took that and ran with "he's on the lam like Cam Sutton please check under your houses and in your covered boats for this fugitive from justice."

edit:

https://twitter.com/AmeliaJonesTV/status/1774916863442493812

if he's not following the rules of the agreement of the rental, put him in irons

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He might street race but he’d never violate a rental agreement

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Chiefs posters doing everything possible to defend/justify actions by Chiefs players? I'm shocked. Shocked!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

when you’re famous they let you get away with it.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Canned Sunshine posted:

Chiefs posters doing everything possible to defend/justify actions by Chiefs players? I'm shocked. Shocked!

Luckily the Chiefs have paid off both the refs and the police

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
This is tarnishing the corvettes legacy

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Canned Sunshine posted:

Nobody cares about this story if someone could beat Mahomes in the playoffs.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tmz are known for being first to report and last with their accuracy. Don't give em clicks imo.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

BlindSite posted:

Tmz are known for being first to report and last with their accuracy. Don't give em clicks imo.

Don't give anyone the clicks, the Internet was a mistake.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Reports: Rice is still at large and was last scene stealing cookies from girl scouts while doing the Tomahawk Chop chant.

KC Fans: This is ridiculous he was carbo loading and trying to get to the gym right away. Also he's 2% Native American.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I can’t handle all this slander against Corvettes. We need to settle this once and for all. Maybe something like a street race against a Lambo

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

rjmccall posted:

I can’t handle all this slander against Corvettes. We need to settle this once and for all. Maybe something like a street race against a Lambo

this time let's bring a van so we don't have to walk away from the scene of the crime, ya?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Reports: Rice is still at large and was last scene stealing cookies from girl scouts while doing the Tomahawk Chop chant.

KC Fans: This is ridiculous he was carbo loading and trying to get to the gym right away. Also he's 2% Native American.

Ideal gas law

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

rjmccall posted:

Let's go

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

rjmccall posted:

I say we just blow them up with rocket launchers cause I don’t like any of those cars, and explosions are cool.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Those girl scouts are swifties it's fine

Nov 6, 2002

D-LINK posted:

Ideal gas law

Consent laws.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

This mf said last scene

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

kiimo posted:

I mentioned this in the AFCW thread but that lawyer is no joke.

I recently learned from the internet that the best defense lawyer you can get is someone that's a member of a state legislature because you get to delay the trial for years as "congressional duties" lets you reset court dates over and over. I will not look into whether or not this is true and that I saw false information on the internet.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Asproigerosis posted:

I recently learned from the internet that the best defense lawyer you can get is someone that's a member of a state legislature because you get to delay the trial for years as "congressional duties" lets you reset court dates over and over. I will not look into whether or not this is true and that I saw false information on the internet.

Don’t worry, it’s illegal to tell lies on the internet.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rjmccall posted:

it was one of those Lambo crossover/SUVs and i bet the Corvette still lost

Nov 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/TishaESPN/status/1774962376795906403

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
....did I miss something? Am I in a new timeline?

https://www.amazon.com/Indianapolis...g%2C116&sr=1-15

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Silly Burrito posted:

I kinda want to buy that just so I can try and sell it for $1 more than I paid some time down the road.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Silly Burrito posted:

AI product I’m guessing, I remember someone trying to prompt ChatGPT to give some sports facts and it kept spewing out completely made up info. Which honestly I kinda dig, I’d roll up to the beach with my 3x Super Bowl Winners Minnesota Vikings towel

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I would've thought somebody found a shipment to Ghana and were reselling it on an Amazon storefront.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1774990924738654288?s=20

https://x.com/nfl/status/1774993907413119261?s=46&t=crshEc6ZJO1zh40ZDAIfPQ

One hell of an April Fool's joke.

…right?

:chloe:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
A new weapon for Patrick Mahomes.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Chief's practice squad about to see how fast you could be dropped!

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Alaois posted:

it was one of those Lambo crossover/SUVs and i bet the Corvette still lost

I saw a TikTok where they pulled one of those apart and it was all Volkswagen parts. I cannot confirm it was real nor will I investigate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Wentz signing is bad. Past backups like Henne and Gabbert brought immaculate vibes, Wentz is the complete opposite. This could spell doom for KC dynasty, but it's only a 1 yr contract.