Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

obi_ant posted:

I wonder if it’s something you can just piece together.

I think the eyes are a unique print, but otherwise it should be possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

obi_ant posted:

I wonder if it’s something you can just piece together.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/1bk5yhb/i_have_reverse_engineered_the_dd_gwp_mimic_and/

And yeah, like Veotax noted, the eyes are unique. So far?

Saithir
Jul 10, 2022

Not mine but hilarious nonetheless

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

HootTheOwl posted:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/darth-maul-s-sith-infiltrator-75383
the sith infiltrator (and the baby yoda escape speeder) are on the main site now.

They really need to tease the new UCS TiE Interceptor. :sigh:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Saithir posted:

Not mine but hilarious nonetheless

I don't get this one.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

It’s to fill in the ear holes clone troopers have
It’s also the first of April

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

HootTheOwl posted:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/darth-maul-s-sith-infiltrator-75383
the sith infiltrator (and the baby yoda escape speeder) are on the main site now.

Oh what? Not interested in the set, but definitely gonna need to Bricklink a Forest Whitaker.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

BIG HEADLINE posted:

They really need to tease the new UCS TiE Interceptor. :sigh:

Yeah, gently caress, what's up with that, Lego?? :ohdear:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
The UCS X-Wing reveal was just about a year ago, April 5th 2023. Hold strong fellow money annihilators.

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

Pretty cool little build. No real features to speak of. Head rotates, middle foot detaches, spare panels with his welding arm and taser can be swapped on. Got a Sith figure I give no particular craps about with it as people were discussing up thread a bit.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I wish it was someone that was related to arturito and not just some guy people want. Unless he is and it's too obscure for me.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Cojawfee posted:

I wish it was someone that was related to arturito and not just some guy people want. Unless he is and it's too obscure for me.

He's completely unrelated. I don't think any of the anniversary minifigs are related to the sets they are in.

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Waltzing Along posted:

Probably sold out. The modular GWP is gone, too.

This is what I get for sleeping at midnight :negative:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

One of my cats stole the (unbuilt) upper half of the earth for the Earth/Moon orrery set off my table in the middle of the night last night and I have no idea where it is now, womp womp.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Xenomrph posted:

One of my cats stole the (unbuilt) upper half of the earth for the Earth/Moon orrery set off my table in the middle of the night last night and I have no idea where it is now, womp womp.

The Cat Who Stole The World

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Phy posted:

The Cat Who Stole Ate The World

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Xenomrph posted:

Check litterbox.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Xenomrph posted:

How big is your cat

EDIT: Nevermind thought you meant the globe set

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

RatHat posted:

How big is your cat

EDIT: Nevermind thought you meant the globe set
You know Clifford the Big Red Dog?

Yeah

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Given the holier than thou disposition of most cats, if yours is big enough to steal the earth you better smile and let it.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Cats are inherently atheists, and as such are unable to act holier than anything due to not believing in such things.

It's under the couch or fridge, OP

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Cats are the gods of their own religion wtf are you talking about dude, the Egyptians had it right

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Ether Frenzy posted:

Cats are inherently atheists, and as such are unable to act holier than anything due to not believing in such things.

It's under the couch or fridge, OP

It was dumber than that, she’d wedged it under the orrery’s base and I was too stupid to pick the thing up when I was looking for the part.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Has anyone ever run across plans for a Honda Element on any of the websites? I don’t know the aftermarket mod sites well enough to go digging, but if the plans exist, I was going to see if someone out there might make some kits for me. I see versions pop up every now and then, just not sure beyond that.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Google “Honda element moc instructions” and there seem to be a lot, unless you wanted specific opinions about what’s out there

Also knowing what scale you’re looking for might be helpful if you’re looking for recs (6-wide, 8-wide, something bigger)

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

SadisTech posted:

Pretty cool little build. No real features to speak of. Head rotates, middle foot detaches, spare panels with his welding arm and taser can be swapped on. Got a Sith figure I give no particular craps about with it as people were discussing up thread a bit.

I want this set JUST for that figure ugh

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

omg chael crash posted:

new thread title

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

omg chael crash posted:

My wife got me this set for my birthday last year and it didn't come with the Revan minifig. :smith:

I love my lil R2 though. :unsmith:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

T3hRen3gade posted:

My wife got me this set for my birthday last year and it didn't come with the Revan minifig. :smith:

I love my lil R2 though. :unsmith:

You're probably thinking of the larger UCS Arturito. This set just came out this year.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I'd love a ucs Articuno!

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
This thing was on reddit today...
https://www.reddit.com/gallery/1bus47r

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Goofing around tonight took all that dookie brown and tan, replaced all that with white/dark red and a little lime green. Oh and the trans black to solid black windshield

To

Love the LAAT just cause it’s a straight copy of my favorite helicopter ever the Hind-D thanks to the OG Red Dawn

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Apr 4, 2024

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Oh and the amazing knock off Executor SSD, replaced all the asymmetrical studs with a buncha smooth rounds and bumps. Also extended the smooooth up front, before and after

Neither were big changes, just smoothing them out a bit

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Alrighty eagle-eyed parts detectives, here's another one for you - where is this torso from? Also, are the legs here nougat or tan?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
That belt along with the side pleat looks very imperial/first order officer from star wars, but I can't find any exact matches

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

That belt along with the side pleat looks very imperial/first order officer from star wars, but I can't find any exact matches

Yeah that was my first thought, but the colour seems lighter also. Maybe it's a custom piece.

edit: found it, it's a Republic Captain from a 2007 SW Episode 1 set

Lamont fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Apr 4, 2024

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Butterfly Valley posted:

Close. It's a Republic Officer Torso from set 7665-1 the Republic Cruiser. Part number for just the torso is 973pb0443c01

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007

PriorMarcus posted:

Close. It's a Republic Officer Torso from set 7665-1 the Republic Cruiser. Part number for just the torso is 973pb0443c01

ah, we just found it at the same time, thanks for the effort! Looks like a pricey part tho :(

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Comedy option: use a beast torso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Lamont posted:

ah, we just found it at the same time, thanks for the effort! Looks like a pricey part tho :(

It's much cheaper to buy the whole figure. It's rarely cheaper to get just the torso of a unique minifig.