Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
sirenhead spinoffs taking a horny turn

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

the only good AI generated content was the AI Seinfeld but it was ruined when they had to change all the character designs.
AI Steamed Hams was pretty incredible too. Things like Skinner having an existential crisis turning into debating whether he should murder Chalmers to cover up his humiliation was something else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What happened to e sports

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Gone woke

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

zoux posted:

yes

for the love of god

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

zoux posted:

Banned adderall, much like real sports it got real boring after that

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://x.com/sosowski/status/1774826636795425091

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Heath posted:

Man his actual fuckin pants caught fire on the way out
It reminds me of the scene in Samurai Cop where the stuntman is on fire and Amir Shervan just directed the two actors in scene to put him out (with no training or prep).

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://twitter.com/fesshole/status/1553824075260231681

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

You could have a pretty good time in Vegas with all that stuff

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i mean he was doing pretty good until the kitchen bin

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmfao god drat

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Alan Smithee posted:

Well what's he supposed to do? Just shoot it onto the floor like some kind of animal?

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://tacobelllabs.net/@nkizz/112197353205209938

quote:

For the last month I have secretly been embedding, in order, the lyrics to the iCarly theme song into my posts on here

to my knowledge, i got away with it without anyone noticing. this is entirely real, happy april fools day 🙂
https://media.tacobelllabs.net/media_attachments/files/112/197/351/875/782/492/original/fc77001cb4ce164e.mp4

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mak0rz posted:

Well what's he supposed to do? Just shoot it onto the floor like some kind of animal?

make meatball donut holes

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

TotalLossBrain posted:

When stuntmen had side burns and burning pants

FTFY.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is this an april fools joke

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Alan Smithee posted:

is this an april fools joke

It doesn’t have to be April Fool’s for me to be a joke.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Mak0rz posted:

He already said he has an active deep fryer RIGHT THERE. Might need to drag himself up a couple rungs on a step ladder to get the right angle on it but with a little balance he should be able to do that without putting down his whiskey or his willie.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

BallerBallerDillz posted:

He already said he has an active deep fryer RIGHT THERE. Might need to drag himself up a couple rungs on a step ladder to get the right angle on it but with a little balance he should be able to do that without putting down his whiskey or his willie.

Depressed people often struggle with cooking.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Why did those Walmarts have to wall up their esports arenas?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Alan Smithee posted:

for the love of god

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

the only good AI generated content was the AI Seinfeld but it was ruined when they had to change all the character designs.

I thought it was ruined because it started doing transphobia

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

To keep those inside from escaping.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

apatheticman posted:

LOL at it next to the wall of honor

This is one of those posts that really drives home the whole "America is a foreign country" thing

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

True. You wank into the kitchen sink, that's a much more convenient height and easier to clean up. :colbert:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Gnome de plume posted:

That's just accurate to the source material

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Flint_Paper posted:

This is one of those posts that really drives home the whole "America is a foreign country" thing

That poo poo is like one county over once you leave the city and it's still incredibly foreign to me.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Perestroika posted:

True. You wank into the kitchen sink, that's a much more convenient height and easier to clean up. :colbert:
I'm 6'1"/185cm and I'd still have to stand on the tips of my toes to even have a chance of getting into the kitchen sink whereas with the kitchen bin I'd have at least a foot/30cm of breathing space, what the hell weirdass kitchen do you have? Also, you don't have to clean up the kitchen bin, you'd just eventually take out the trash as you normally would, I feel like I'm on crazy pills just considering and responding to this

stringless has a new favorite as of 09:49 on Apr 2, 2024

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

BallerBallerDillz posted:

There's no way that isn't a wanking hazard

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

FFT posted:

I'm 6'1"/185cm and I'd still have to stand on the tips of my toes to even have a chance of getting into the kitchen sink whereas with the kitchen bin I'd have at least a foot/30cm of breathing space, what the hell weirdass kitchen do you have? Also, you don't have to clean up the kitchen bin, you'd just eventually take out the trash as you normally would, I feel like I'm on crazy pills just considering and responding to this

I love that you thought more about the logistics of this than the goon you're replying to did.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

There's no way that isn't a wanking hazard

They call it "the Scottish Yop"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Gnome de plume posted:

honestly at the time it actually read like a fairly accurate dave chappelle parody to me:

quote:

There’s like 50 people here and no one is laughing. Anyone have any suggestions? I’m thinking about doing a bit about how being transgender is actually a mental illness. Or how all liberals are secretly gay and want to impose their will on everyone. Or something about how transgender people are ruining the fabric of society. But no one is laughing, so I’m going to stop. Thanks for coming out tonight. See you next time. Where’d everybody go?
https://twitter.com/watmay1/status/1622518097067511811
it felt like a human could have written it and the internet would have been like :hmmyes: this is trenchant commentary

and like obviously how the gently caress does your AI bot produce that (remember Tay or whoever, the microsoft chatbot that became a nazi almost instantly?) but it's one of the few pieces of AI content I've ever seen that accidentally captured the zeitgeist

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

All it does is jumble pieces together and the viewer infers meaning. In some eras, this would have been called divination.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Algorithmancy

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Stealing this, sorry chum

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

:stare:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/CashlinRap/status/1774653635630076100?s=20

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
How else do you think the dude smashed through brick walls

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
oh yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

KAM can gently caress you up without even noticing. He could run through an elephant’s legs no problem. Apex of ALL predators pitcher plant big balls energy stays winning never knows challenge