Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Dude didnt just fail, he failed so hard that he cant apply again, its almost impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Just thinking out loud here but I'm starting to think he was rejected from every college, not for the notoriety but because the screening process killed his profile on the test score before a human even had a chance to read his name.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

SilentChaz posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1775145891336270125

And just like that, Trump violates the extended gag order not allowing him to attack the judge's daughter.

No worries, they'll tell him to knock it off in a slightly firmer voice.

Kyle couldn't ascend to jarhead. Does that make him a cuphead?

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Too dumb for the Marines, smart enough to kill liberals. No wonder the radical right loves him

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

jokes posted:

man it's shocking that a staunch, violent republican who looks like the stupidest rear end in a top hat ever formed from a blob of butter couldn't answer questions like "what does 'observe' mean?"

Because none of the answers involved opening fire in a crowed area.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Jelly posted:

No worries, they'll tell him to knock it off in a slightly firmer voice.

Kyle couldn't ascend to jarhead. Does that make him a cuphead?

It makes him a Cuphead reviewer.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

On one hand I'm laughing, and glad to know he's legitimately a dumb poo poo.

On the other hand I wonder if he legitimately has development issues and that's not funny at all.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Kyle Rittenhouse is dumber than a bag of dogshit and the Right tried to turn him into some kind of celebrity. :lol:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

pixaal posted:

So this means he's going to jail until the trial is over right? no? What is the penalty for this? A stern finger wag?

The judge will issue a ruling in two months as to whether or not a stern finger wag is appropriate, and order Trump’s lawyers to consider thinking about advising him to maybe not to do it again.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
is that rittenhouse thing real, I don't know why that would just get released to someone in the public

I mean it's not medical records or something but also like are people's military recruitment records just gettable like that?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Nelson Mandingo posted:

On the other hand I wonder if he legitimately has development issues and that's not funny at all.

Eh I still think if that were the case, he should have experienced a worse punishment than "exonerated, newly crowned rightwing celebrity".

I'm going wayyyyyy off topic since we don't have a crime news subforum but Brandon Depa is being sentenced this month and he has every disorder imaginable, but he also nearly killed a teacher for taking away his Switch sooooo

I def want people like that going somewhere sequestered, or at least something more than "freely wandering around in public".

Stefan Prodan posted:

I mean it's not medical records or something but also like are people's military recruitment records just gettable like that?

Wouldn't shock me if it's a hoax but it's still a self-own on Kyle that everyone thinks it's perfectly plausible.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Kyle Rittenhouse is dumber than a bag of dogshit and the Right tried to turn him into some kind of celebrity. :lol:

Well it’s worked before.

Lord Harbor
Apr 17, 2005
Bruce Campbell: You've stolen my heart, but you'll never take my freedom
Nap Ghost

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah the ASVAB is pretty since its largely about making sure you are at least semi-competent and to see what your skills are.

The fact that he failed it entirely is laughable.

When we were kids my sister was getting some minimum wage job and had to go in for an interview. I remember her complaining to my mom, "What's the point of an interview? It doesn't tell them anything about what kind of worker I'll be, it only tells them that I can pretend long enough to make it through the interview."

My mom's response was, "And some people can't even do that!"

I think about that a lot whenever any sort of minimum standard comes up.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
spider-man is uniquely american because in any other country all the spider-people would have just went to the doctor after a spider-bite

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Stefan Prodan posted:

is that rittenhouse thing real, I don't know why that would just get released to someone in the public

That and the editorializing about how badly he failed makes me suspect this is fake but it's still funny

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
The right needed Kyle to be a useful idiot but his ratio was waaaaay out of balance.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

These censore bars are not effective.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
The KKK scene from Django Unchained makes a lot more sense when you realize that loads of fascists are as bright as Rittenhouse.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

free hubcaps posted:

That and the editorializing about how badly he failed makes me suspect this is fake but it's still funny

People can 100% get your military records. It's probably public knowledge / FOIA

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I chose random answers, got 1/12, and it still wants me to enlist

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

credburn posted:

These censore bars are not effective.

I'll get his probe queued up. Hold on a few moments.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

weg posted:

The right needed Kyle to be a useful idiot but his ratio was waaaaay out of balance.
I'm gonna start grading chud grifter diphshits on a useful : idiot quotient

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
Seems pretty believable to me that someone who thought arming up and wading into civil unrest to "protect businesses" was a good loving idea and not a recipe for exactly what ended up happening would be too loving stupid to even be in the military.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

funeral home DJ posted:

The KKK scene from Django Unchained makes a lot more sense when you realize that loads of fascists are as bright as Rittenhouse.

this. whenever i think of chuds. I always think of folks like my uncle, who are sorta smart enough to know their are problems with the world but are too loving dumb or angry to figure out what the problems are. that and it just ends up being weird contrarian weirdo poo poo. Now he thinks everything is a conspiracy and posts rumble poo poo all day. meanwhile the moderates like my dad who assumed the GOP would pick kasichs forever are horrofied and abandoned ship to either vote biden or not vote.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Clearly I'm the kind of military genius that kyle wishes he could be. (I just don't know cars)

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Willatron posted:

Seems pretty believable to me that someone who thought arming up and wading into civil unrest to "protect businesses" was a good loving idea and not a recipe for exactly what ended up happening would be too loving stupid to even be in the military.

Yeah lol

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Grey Cat posted:

Clearly I'm the kind of military genius that kyle wishes he could be. (I just don't know cars)

Congrats, we recommend you go in as 'OPEN - GENERAL', you'll get the best career field.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I got 0/12, I will be assigned the job of an SA mod

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it would not surprise me if Rittenhouse was too dumb to pass the ASVAB while the powers that be were looking for a way to permanently disqualify him anyway, and he handed them a hole-in-one

A Meatslab
Apr 15, 2010

InsertPotPun posted:

spider-man is uniquely american because in any other country all the spider-people would have just went to the doctor after a spider-bite

Not true.

First, my mom would apply alcohol and the weird green ointment she got from the аптека and cover it with a hot black tea bag. She would then tell me to sit on the couch with a cabbage leaf on my forehead for an hour. Then Бабушка would rush over with her homemade mixture of farmer's cheese and honey.

And then, a day later, when I start thwipping green ointment web all over the apartment and crawling on walls, AND ONLY THEN...

...then I would go to the doctor.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao, too dumb for the Marines

Can you FOYA his psych eval? Because I would be real curious about that one for Ole Kyle

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

it would not surprise me if Rittenhouse was too dumb to pass the ASVAB while the powers that be were looking for a way to permanently disqualify him anyway, and he handed them a hole-in-one

He took it and was disqualified prior to his murdering.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:eyepop: :patriot:

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010

Lord Harbor posted:

When we were kids my sister was getting some minimum wage job and had to go in for an interview. I remember her complaining to my mom, "What's the point of an interview? It doesn't tell them anything about what kind of worker I'll be, it only tells them that I can pretend long enough to make it through the interview."

My mom's response was, "And some people can't even do that!"

I think about that a lot whenever any sort of minimum standard comes up.

The some people that can't even do that are either the smartest or the dumbest people too so its a toss up

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

wilderthanmild posted:

:hmbol:

Holy poo poo

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

wilderthanmild posted:

Hahaha oh god that makes it so much worse.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

No military, no college. I wonder if he'll stay barely afloat as an adjacent member of the rightwing grift machine (like posing with Black Rifle coffee) or if he's a few short years away from mowing lawns or washing dishes.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

How long before he murders again?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Scags McDouglas posted:

No military, no college. I wonder if he'll stay barely afloat as an adjacent member of the rightwing grift machine (like posing with Black Rifle coffee) or if he's a few short years away from mowing lawns or washing dishes.

He'll probably end up like Zimmerman, alone and on the fringes of society after the limelight fades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

,"...in 2024". Gavin obviously wasn't ruling out his inevitable bid

Well yeah, next president does not take office until 2025.