Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

wwe fans are proven to be poor and unintelligent so if this guy keeps spending money to post clever riddles while completely stumping us as to who he really is, he must be an aew fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i just wanna know what went down in 1993

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

93 til infinity

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paS-EOyviNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18md27yKoZ4&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srsf7Ni3xUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQZBl0v9EBg&t=2s

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

That DICK! posted:

I think he's feuding with Erin over how long they've been watching wrestling.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

That DICK! posted:

The pro wrestling debut of Nelson Frazier, Jr., otherwise known as Mabel. In 2007 he debuted a new character, Big Daddy V. This poster and I have our destinies intertwined, and it's all thanks to "The World's Largest Love Machine" Viscera.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

could've spent that 20 bux on like a good cheeseburger combo or something. dumbass!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i was going to make a joke about how he could have got us a pizza party with that money and been ahero instead, but these days? a 20 cant even get you a single pie

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

I think he's feuding with Erin over how long they've been watching wrestling.

Maybe they are cm punk because they are obsessed with one of their peers over a comment made months ago.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

Why can't wrestling posters ever be funny trolls. Instead we just get obvious recluses with no life and dummies that can only think to say, "I actually I still watch and the horrible things don't bother me at all :smug:"

Don't worry he's just as bad when doing this bit in the NBA threads.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I don't care how long you've been watching wrestling, you can still be a dumb rear end in a top hat who's opinions I don't care about. No gatekeeping here.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I like Erin's opinion

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

1993 wrestling fan posted:

Waiting for the biggest judgement of wrestling history (been watching for at least 5 RAWs in a row)

And the biggest judgment of comedy (demonstrably no sense of humour whatsoever)

Where you at the most boring person in history ever?

did you steal the $10,000 from the Something Awful office?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

CM punk is literally Jim Cornette but as a wrestler instead of a manager lol

The meltdown by the fans over the interview is hilarious. Meanwhile Punk is just chilling injured as usual and enjoying most likely a handsome paycheck.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Shard posted:

I like Erin's opinion

To be clear that was more a shot at re-reg guy than anyone else. I appreciate most everyone's posts here.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

TheKingslayer posted:

To be clear that was more a shot at re-reg guy than anyone else. I appreciate most everyone's posts here.

oh no I knew that. You're cool. I was referring to that re-reg gently caress.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
In the words of the WWE twitter account, what just happened? :psyduck:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

👀👀👀👀👀

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

In the words of the WWE twitter account, what just happened? :psyduck:

monkeu'd again

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Cody's feud sounds like it's been fun wish I could watch without supporting a rapist company full of the worst people in wrestling in management and on the roster.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

If Roman is still the champ after WM, I’m taking a break from Smackdown. Company’s top heel or not, too tired of good matches being ruined by Bloodline interference.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Cody's feud sounds like it's been fun wish I could watch without supporting a rapist company full of the worst people in wrestling in management and on the roster.

You can do this incredibly easily op

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

That DICK! posted:

Weatherman Phil Connors broke the curse of Groundhog Day by giving an engaged couple tickets to WrestleMania 9.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

You can do this incredibly easily op

No.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m actually listening to the Punk interview outside of clips and it’s pretty funny. At one point the interviewer mentions Tony fearing for his life and punk goes “Oh my god! Think of the billionaires!”.

Also Jungle Jack cussing out Tony Schiavone makes him an rear end in a top hat to me. Leave Schiavone alone

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/dukesgrin/status/1775202214103109748?s=46&t=OxNS0oQRTXMDiN4qEfSnlQ

:lol:

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1775213685952131129?s=46&t=OxNS0oQRTXMDiN4qEfSnlQ

:lol:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

drat Bronson can't even get booked for that.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

THE FINAL BOSS posted:

Well well

loving well

FINALLY

you mouth breathing, Cody crybabying idiots agree with what I was saying literally months ago

and

FINALLLY

THE FINAL BOSS

HASSSSS COME BAAAAAAAAACK

TO THIS DEAD FORUM THAT I’M BASICALLY SPONSORING AT THIS POINT

THE FINAL BOSS posted:

Ask me anything you morons. I was right, you were wrong

It’s a travesty that Shinsuke has no Wrestlemania match and is now the random “big bad heel” of the week that every crybaby face beats clean every time

Yes, Vince and rape are both still bad

And yes…

As I told you…

And it’s still 100% true…

Dwayne “THE FINAL BOSS” Johnson is still the living legend GOAT

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You paid US$10 to make these posts?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
He's up to at least 25 by my count.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’m actually listening to the Punk interview outside of clips and it’s pretty funny. At one point the interviewer mentions Tony fearing for his life and punk goes “Oh my god! Think of the billionaires!”.

Also Jungle Jack cussing out Tony Schiavone makes him an rear end in a top hat to me. Leave Schiavone alone

Punk using therapy and leftist language to paint over him being a lifetime bitch :discourse:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

stop giving that guy attention

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

bartok posted:

I wonder why Punk never made it in Hollywood.
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qt8NISaLQ :nws:

Why did you post this footage of Punk backstage at every Collision taping?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Give this attention instead, maybe. They've officially finalized and split the Mania card.

WrestleMania Saturday:

The Rock & Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes & Seth Rollins
Women’s World Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch
Intercontinental Championship: GUNTHER (c) vs. Sami Zayn
Six Pack Ladder Tag Team Championship: The Judgment Day (c) vs. DIY vs. Awesome Truth vs. The New Day vs. A-Town Down Under vs. New Catch Republic
Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso
Rey Mysterio & Dragon Lee vs. Dominik Mysterio & Santos Escobar
Jade Cargill & Bianca Belair & Naomi vs. Damage CTRL

WrestleMania Sunday:

WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
Women’s Championship: Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley
United States Championship: Logan Paul (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens
Philadelphia Street Fight: Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits vs. The Final Testament
LA Knight vs. AJ Styles

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Give this attention instead, maybe. They've officially finalized and split the Mania card.

WrestleMania Saturday:

The Rock & Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes & Seth Rollins
Women’s World Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch
Intercontinental Championship: GUNTHER (c) vs. Sami Zayn
Six Pack Ladder Tag Team Championship: The Judgment Day (c) vs. DIY vs. Awesome Truth vs. The New Day vs. A-Town Down Under vs. New Catch Republic
Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso
Rey Mysterio & Dragon Lee vs. Dominik Mysterio & Santos Escobar
Jade Cargill & Bianca Belair & Naomi vs. Damage CTRL

WrestleMania Sunday:

WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
Women’s Championship: Iyo Sky (c) vs. Bayley
United States Championship: Logan Paul (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens
Philadelphia Street Fight: Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits vs. The Final Testament
LA Knight vs. AJ Styles

Great Card not a bad match on there on paper

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I love that they split one decent card into two unwatchable nights.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

just remember the story that came out right after brawl out about how colt didnt feel comfortable around punk and thats why he was off tv/on roh which makes this part of the interview way funnier

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1774883975862837571

so either colt felt uncomfortable but still tried to bury the hatchet, or after punk said this poo poo to him he felt uncomfortable around the guy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's also just really funny when put next to all his talk about how you need to get over things and get along to make money. If Colt was a bigger draw maybe get he could have fixed things

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

STING 64 posted:

stop giving that guy attention

He keeps doing interviews in the dirtsheets tho

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

THE FINAL BOSS posted:

Well well

loving well

FINALLY

you mouth breathing, Cody crybabying idiots agree with what I was saying literally months ago

and

FINALLLY

THE FINAL BOSS

HASSSSS COME BAAAAAAAAACK

TO THIS DEAD FORUM THAT I’M BASICALLY SPONSORING AT THIS POINT

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

That DICK! posted:

It's not a comprehensive list, but:

Czechoslovakia dissolved to become the Czech Republic and Slovakia
US President GHW Bush and Boris Yelstin signed the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty
The EU established a European single market
Bill Clinton was sworn in as the 42nd President of the USA
UN Security Council Resolution 808 is passed, which would be used to establish a tribunal to prosecute war crimes in Yugoslavia
The World Trade Center bombing, which injured thousands and killed six
Paul Keating's Labor Party wins the Australian general election, being re-elected and fulfilling his threat to do opposition leader John Hewson "slowly."
Jiang Zemin became the President of the People's Republic of China
Unforgiven won Best Picture at the Academy Awards
Macedonia is admitted to the UN
The Waco Siege ends with a fire that killed 76, including David Koresh
Former Bolivian dictator Luis Garcia Meza was sentenced to 30 years in prison without parole
Eritrea voted overwhelmingly for independence in a referendum, which would be declared verified by the UN later
Monica Seles got stabbed
Sri Lankan President Ranasinghe Premadasa was assassinated by the Tamil Tigers via suicide bomber
Eritrea and Monaco were admitted to the UN
24 Pakistani soldiers were killed by Somali militiamen in Mogadishu
The Battle of Mogadishu, in which 18 American servicemen were killed, 74 wounded and 1 captured, and anywhere between 300 to over 1000 Somalis killed (depending on whom you ask) takes place. This effectively ends the US intervention in Somalia.
The Burundi Civil War was sparked by the death of president Melchior Ndadaye
Benazir Bhutto became the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the second time
Jean Chretien lead the Liberal Party of Canada to a majority win, becoming the 20th Prime Minister of Canada
The Tory government of the UK passed the Railways Act 1993, which began the privatisation of British railways
The Argentine Government under President Carlos Menem passed a measure which allowed for presidents to serve a second term, but reduced each term to four years, along with the removal of the requirement for all candidates to be Roman Catholics