Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Tato posted:

Given the Twitter responses, definitely doesn't look like they requested anything

Slim J

Anthony Henry

That really sucks.

Guess I'm going to go ahead and buy that Workhorsemen shirt after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

blunt posted:

Cool, trade them for FTR

I am once again happy to remind everyone that FTR have very good wrestling matches and them staying in AEW is a good thing

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

The Anthony Henry release is really cheesing me off

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Shard posted:

I am once again happy to remind everyone that FTR have very good wrestling matches and them staying in AEW is a good thing

I don't care for them, but I wouldn't wish them the indignity of returning to WWE. I'm not a monster.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I love MCMG and it'll be awesome to see them but it's definitely bittersweet in wake of the news. Poor Slim J, I know he was just an ROH job guy there to be an original early on but I hope he lands on his feet.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It’s time for FTR to come home to NXT, wear the Dr Seuss outfits, while Hair is a free man.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Eat My Fuc posted:

It’s time for FTR to come home to NXT, wear the Dr Seuss outfits, while Hair is a free man.

just saying, the Orlando loop suddenly looks a lot more appealing to a guy who might not be able to leave the state for a bit

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
gently caress yeah gimme the Motor City Machine Guns in AEW

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I think Tony should stop giving Rich rear end in a top hat gimmicks to people who are not at all rich. He's 2 for 2 on releasing people with this stupid gimmick now.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I think Tony should stop giving Rich rear end in a top hat gimmicks to people who are not at all rich. He's 2 for 2 on releasing people with this stupid gimmick now.

???? the guy with the rich kid gimmick is the only member of the Trustbusters still standing lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Alaois posted:

???? the guy with the rich kid gimmick is the only member of the Trustbusters still standing lol

iirc ari does a lot of production work

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

Alaois posted:

if you're hanging out with a rich kid and your gimmick isn't that you're hard up for money and you'll do whatever the rich kid wants, you're also a rich kid. :colbert:

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I liked Alex Shelley when he was a singles wrestler, but I have never seen his TNA/tag team stuff.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

Oasx posted:

I liked Alex Shelley when he was a singles wrestler, but I have never seen his TNA/tag team stuff.

Here you go :yayclod:

https://youtu.be/MrMYEnwAwBM?si=6oCPXiEuj8jxo_oo

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
Wait does Dasha getting cut mean I'll see the interviewer with the glasses and goatee more often? Because I'm already seeing more of him than I like. He looks like he's melting and I hate him.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Oasx posted:

Missed out on some amazing stuff then, MCMG had the potential to be the best tag team this century, but sadly a bad combination of injuries (mainly Sabin tearing both ACLs at different times) and lovely TNA booking prevented them from reaching the heights that the Bucks or the Briscoes achieved.
Speaking of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd5RwNqriT4

Probably their best match in ROH aside from the one against the Age of the Fall (Jacobs and Black), sadly that one isn't on YouTube but maybe HonorClub.

And on the New Japan side, MCMG against Apollo 55 (Devitt and Taguchi):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwVSsyA7NVM

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I remember when they were called the Murder City Machine Guns

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Quid posted:

Wait does Dasha getting cut mean I'll see the interviewer with the glasses and goatee more often? Because I'm already seeing more of him than I like. He looks like he's melting and I hate him.

Marvez rocks.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

vasquez rocks

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Yeah if anything Marvez is underused, him getting bullied by heels is always good. Okada being in the company five minutes and immediately being compelled to dunk on him, for instance

If you’re looking to cut dispensable membership of the broadcast team for not being telegenic may I point you in the direction of Bobby Cruise

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i gotta admit, i didn't know Dasha did backstage interviews in AEW lol, i thought its been all Renee, Lexi Nair and Alex Marvez

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i would love some more drama today if possible

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Alaois posted:

i gotta admit, i didn't know Dasha did backstage interviews in AEW lol, i thought its been all Renee, Lexi Nair and Alex Marvez

I don't think she did.

I do remember she was part of some of those pre-dynamite things with Schiavonne where it's in front of green screen or something. Maybe I'm making it all in my head

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i would love some more drama today if possible

I heard that QOP has been stealing posts from Neoaxd

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Alaois posted:

FWIW she was doing far less of them lately

I think Dasha, who definitely didn't deserve to be cut, was the least interesting and most inconsistent announcer they had. Didn't have the backstage personality of the interviewers, and made a noticable number of ring announcement botches.

Still sucks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i have no sympathy for dashas. just start a podcast named dasha ____. podcast about dune called dasha spice. podcast about salt n' peppa called dasha salt n' peppa. podcast about the star wars struggling trade called dasha spice

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I'm listening to Matt Hardy's recent interview and him calling Jeff's stiff heavy swanton, a "crouton" :lol:

I don't know why but it made my day

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There’s already a Dasha podcast I think it’s about being a rich communist or something

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Answers Me posted:

Yeah if anything Marvez is underused, him getting bullied by heels is always good. Okada being in the company five minutes and immediately being compelled to dunk on him, for instance

If you’re looking to cut dispensable membership of the broadcast team for not being telegenic may I point you in the direction of Bobby Cruise

Bobby is their best ring announcer.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
I could be confusing Dasha with Lexi. I really only know Renee and assumed Dasha was the one who wasn't Renee or Marvez. Plenty of guys I hated at first have won me over in AEW so I'm sure I can learn to like him too.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Tony giving people trust fund kid gimmicks was probably more of a glass house type situation than called for all along

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Alaois posted:

I think she’s done more of those local promotion videos or whatever where like her and Alex Abrahantes run down an upcoming show and maybe do some little interviews as part of it than backstage interviews during a show.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

That DICK! posted:

i have no sympathy for dashas. just start a podcast named dasha ____. podcast about dune called dasha spice. podcast about salt n' peppa called dasha salt n' peppa. podcast about the star wars struggling trade called dasha spice

Podcast about financial advice. Dasha Banks. :tinfoil:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1775230494759612417

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
already gone

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Either a hacker and Kenny got the account back fast or it's going to get funnier.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

…. To the Fed 😔

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Either a hacker and Kenny got the account back fast or it's going to get funnier.

https://x.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1775231287491477722?s=20

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I wonder what the hacker posted

Must of been nothing crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

It said something like, "why the bucks fire me?"