Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

bows1 posted:

I saw a TikTok where they pulled one of those apart and it was all Volkswagen parts. I cannot confirm it was real nor will I investigate.

Most Audi/VW/Lambo SUVs share the same platform as they're all owned by VAG

I don't think this applies to the Porsche Cayenne even though Porsche is also part of VAG but I could be wrong there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Rotten vibes gonna turn them into underdogs

Here we go again

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Honestly don't care who was driving, if you as a group decide to race on a public road, you should all eat the charges not just the driver.

Obviously there are cases where the driver does it on his own initiative which is different, but gently caress people using a public highway to show off like this.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Getting the gently caress out of DodgeLambo and not waiting to talk to the cops was smart. Genius level would be all three occupants leaving fingerprints on the steering wheel.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Getting the gently caress out of DodgeLambo and not waiting to talk to the cops was smart. Genius level would be all three occupants leaving fingerprints on the steering wheel.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Three of Caron Wentz's last four coaches got fired.

Andy Reid better be careful.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Three of Caron Wentz's last four coaches got fired.

Andy Reid better be careful.

Those were the three who tried to make him their franchise QB and main starter. Andy is basically adopting the “we don’t practice hosed” mentality.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Wentz signing is bad. Past backups like Henne and Gabbert brought immaculate vibes, Wentz is the complete opposite. This could spell doom for KC dynasty, but it's only a 1 yr contract.

A certain subsection of the fanbase is going to irrationally defend him and you all know why

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

kiimo posted:

A certain subsection of the fanbase is going to irrationally defend him and you all know why

because he looks like white lebron james, yeah. i get it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Can’t believe the chiefs are covering up Mahomes involvement in the drag race and that he was badly injured and his career is over.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mahomes in drag, badly damaging his ankle when he slips in his 8 inch heels

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Diva Cupcake posted:

Ok. Still not hearing a valid reason to leave the scene other than obfuscation of who was driving.

Generally hanging out on the highway is a bad idea, and if they had exchanged info with the other drivers then its safer to wait somewhere other than the side of the road.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Grip it and rip it posted:

Generally hanging out on the highway is a bad idea, and if they had exchanged info with the other drivers then its safer to wait somewhere other than the side of the road.

Safety for themselves and others was definitely at the forefront of their minds. No doubt.

Nov 6, 2002

lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm sure they also exchanged insurance information and filed a police report before leaving the scene. Surely that's why the cops are looking for them. To congratulate them on following protocol.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm sure they also exchanged insurance information and filed a police report before leaving the scene. Surely that's why the cops are looking for them. To congratulate them on following protocol.

Well with police response times being what they are nowadays they simply didn't want to further obstruct traffic for 9 hours...

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Why are people saying the police are still looking for him? They are not.

Nov 6, 2002

kiimo posted:

They gave up? Did he flee the country all ready?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He was never under arrest. It was never a manhunt like TMZ alluded to. His lawyer is in contact with the police.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

kiimo posted:

Mahomes in drag, badly damaging his ankle when he slips in his 8 inch heels

He could handle receiver drops, but what did him in was a death drop

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

kiimo posted:

Why do you care so much about the details of a Chiefs player potentially doing something stupid? This thread rightfully shits on players who cause issues, so why are you spending so many pages arguing about this?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol I don't care about defending his good honor, this is an offseason story and Chiefs fans are doing classic internet detective work which I'm relaying. What else is going on in this thread, there's a draft thread already?

And Chiefs fans aren't really spending their time saying he's good everything's fine it's more like the opposite, he's going to county for 2 years! We're more a sky is falling fanbase at heart.

I'm not even "arguing' I'm updating

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Woozie66 posted:

Why do you care so much about the details of a Chiefs player potentially doing something stupid? This thread rightfully shits on players who cause issues, so why are you spending so many pages arguing about this?
lol wut, there is nothing wrong with him saying a simple fact. Rice is going to get poo poo on either way, but its better to poo poo on them about things that are actually happening. I'd rather know that the report that the police are looking for him is bunk so I can correct racist shitheads that want to go on about it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Okay so he's not on the run, but I heard he stole candy from a baby

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Okay so he's not on the run, but I heard he stole candy from a baby

Yeah, but the baby was in Dallas and wearing Cowboys branded clothing, so it’s okay.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

kiimo posted:

And Chiefs fans aren't really spending their time saying he's good everything's fine it's more like the opposite, he's going to county for 2 years! We're more a sky is falling fanbase at heart.

is last season's 300 page thread about every perceived media slight against Patrick Mahomes still going strong?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

fartknocker posted:

Yeah, but the baby was in Dallas and wearing Cowboys branded clothing, so it’s okay.

gently caress the Cowboys

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/alexinsdorf99/status/1775241336725098539?t=2bS2i5By47oH9x4SWKcZNA&s=19

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

kiimo posted:

lol I don't care about defending his good honor, this is an offseason story and Chiefs fans are doing classic internet detective work which I'm relaying. What else is going on in this thread, there's a draft thread already?

I'm not even "arguing' I'm updating

i heard he got killed in a shootout with the police, and pat mahomes was there too, congratulations

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Good one Jim

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Woozie66 posted:

Every fanbase handwrings about presumption of innocence whenever it's a player from their team. It only seems like the Chiefs fans are the ones doing it because they have to do it the most often :v:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
thank you. its exhausting

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/SKProFootball/status/1775263841557115021

Cousins to Darnold is a giant downgrade.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fartknocker posted:

Someone should call CPS about that kid's parents, that is inexcusable.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I'm tempted to forward that to my cousin as he's a Vikings fan, just to see his reaction.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Well with police response times being what they are nowadays they simply didn't want to further obstruct traffic for 9 hours...

Just so incredibly unAmerican of them. It's our God given duty to make life as awful as possible for our fellow motorists.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I'll believe that 2024 Starting QB Sam Darnold is the plan when I see it happen. I'm sure they'll take someone in the draft even if they aren't able to trade up into the top 3 or whatever. "Preparing for a potential scenario" is such a nothingburger statement

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Draft smokescreen season so teams don’t see them trying to trade up.

Or they start Darnold and :shrug:

Nov 6, 2002

Docjowles posted:

I'll believe that 2024 Starting QB Sam Darnold is the plan when I see it happen. I'm sure they'll take someone in the draft even if they aren't able to trade up into the top 3 or whatever. "Preparing for a potential scenario" is such a nothingburger statement

I am currently preparing for a potential scenario in which I am banging Sydney Sweeney. I will update thread soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
This is their way of trying to lower the cost for whichever pick they are wanting to move up to.